The stuff I find at work on the center line.

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
I find all kinds of random stuff at work. I’ve decided to document those finds here. I’ve found everything from money to vibrators lol.

OP
OP
Iggy McLulz

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
What do you do for work?
I work in a used book warehouse. We get donations from libraries, schools, bookstores and publishers. We pay the shipping costs. We also have public donation boxes which people tend to donate more than just books. Everything from trash to useful and brand new stuff still in the original packaging. One day I found 15 packs of Cheyenne cigars. Another time I found $100 in a book. Took home a brand new laundry basket lol. I have probably around 300 comic books because we don’t resell them we recycle anything that doesn’t go into inventory or the Internet Archives.

OP
OP
Iggy McLulz

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
I work in a used book warehouse.

I am super jealous and must hate you for a little while.

Okay I'm over it. LoL
It’s not a job for everyone but it’s definitely the job for me. Free books, occasionally free money plus whatever odds and ends I find. We actually have a pet bereavement benefit. I’ve never had an employer that offered that before.

OP
OP
Iggy McLulz

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
A couple pics from a day where I was processing the Internet Archive books for shipping.

OP
OP
Iggy McLulz

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
It’s not a job for everyone but it’s definitely the job for me.

I'd love it but I'd probably stay in trouble for sampling the merchandise like, constantly instead of doing my actual job.
Occasionally I’ll space out on reading the the back covers lol. Or I’ll find a book from my childhood and obviously I must flip through the pages!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
What do you do for work?
I work in a used book warehouse. We get donations from libraries, schools, bookstores and publishers. We pay the shipping costs. We also have public donation boxes which people tend to donate more than just books. Everything from trash to useful and brand new stuff still in the original packaging. One day I found 15 packs of Cheyenne cigars. Another time I found $100 in a book. Took home a brand new laundry basket lol. I have probably around 300 comic books because we don’t resell them we recycle anything that doesn’t go into inventory or the Internet Archives.

Very cool job. Lucky you!

fromHELL

Banned
Banned
check your boobs. probably on the left one. not that i know this for a fact but if it were me lol i'd go for the right first. not that i would ever get that close to your boobs. why not the left? well like the Nelly Furtado song Grab the right I mean Say it Right you either got it or you got.. so grab the RIGHT one always first. you just sayin. now if there any mysterious murders start up in and around your area... you know what's behind it. so go to the police.. you'll only be seen as a batshit crazy lady. nothing new there.

Now if I totally confused you that was the whole point(loll NOT) plus I totally forgot what the fuck I was going to originally post because my pussy was rubbing me... leg and I got totally distracted by her. I flung her across room. She lived.

I know TL;DR too early for this shit but cool find.