Desantis shows the stuff leftists want to show kids. media BTFO'd

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Man dresses up like Barbra Streisand, cons everywhere stroke out. Man dresses up like Adolph Hitler, Cons everywhere cum themselves and beg for more.
What con everywhere you dipshit?

Link me to where I've ever posted dressing up like HIlter is a good thing?

jackass, cunt - go die in a fire

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Actually Stumpy, I’m not defending shit. Only suggesting some of us have self control, and know how to say no, without being told.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
The source is literally in the first post, and there is even accompanying video IN the link posted. I'm not finding more sources just because you don't like the one posted.
She ain’t reading it unless it’s a tweet from a ped0, an admong shit post or some other leftist propaganda dispensery

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The source is literally in the first post, and there is even accompanying video IN the link posted. I'm not finding more sources just because you don't like the one posted.
That is the whole point. You could provide three, four, or five sources but it will never be good enough. You could have sources quoting the goblins yet they will lie and deny. Truth does not matter to them. People like Lotusbutt will keep lying no matter what, you could bring her a fountain of truth and she will still lie and deny.

It is what she does.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I'm sure that would make you feel better about yourself were it even close to being true.
I feel good about myself, why wouldn't I? For one thing, I don't support child PLEASE ASS BOX ME! or harbour the burden of guilt which will surely come with it.

I have an image of a trannie exposing his genitals to children at one of those drag queen storyhour events, would you like to see it? Although I am hesitant to post it, for obvious reasons.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
No. Leftists don't want little kids to see erect penises and characters jerking each other off. Utter bullshit. Fucking lying assholes.

That's exactly what leftwing activists are pushing as we speak.

I even showed you the sex ed curriculum right off the DOE website for k through 3rd in NJ and you ignored it completely.

So when leftwing activists are fucking kids are you gonna pretend that's not happening?

Are you just having so much fun hating and demonizing US that you are unable to accept the shit your chosen hate cult is doing?

This is why many people have noted leftism is a hate cult. You guys would support anything and turn a blind eye all because you enjoy hating the right and your entire politcal stance is rooted in that.

You guys are not slaying the dragon. You ARE the dragon.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I feel good about myself, why wouldn't I? For one thing, I don't support child PLEASE ASS BOX ME! or the burden of guilt which will surely come with it.

I have an image of a trannie exposing his genitals to children at one of those drag queen storyhour events, would you like to see it? Although I am hesitant to post it, for obvious reasons.
You assume a vile cockroach like lotus is burdened with guilt for supporting child PLEASE ASS BOX ME!

but there's where you are wrong because such guilt would require a conscience and some level of integrity . Something that piece of shit lacks entirely

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Reputable by whom's standards? yours? lol! Go fuck yourself. i will post whatever source I damn well please regardless if you like it or not.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
Lets see here, there is the "don't say gay" bill that was dubbed by idiots like you to slander what it actually does,
(link above)
the "book ban" your bretheren are hrowing a hissyfit about right now,

the states banning "gender affirming care" I.E get little timmy on puberty blockers, call them tamara and schedule to chop their dick off before they are through their teen years" care.

Lotus claims everything that contradicts what she wants to believe is not reputable. And if you show info directly from the schools.....she ignores it.

She is stuck on the need to hate US and she hates us more than she truly cares about human beings. Most leftists whole position and identity is they just hate "the right".

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Man dresses up like Barbra Streisand, cons everywhere stroke out. Man dresses up like Adolph Hitler, Cons everywhere cum themselves and beg for more.

Hitler was a socailist. One of yours.

Stop the retarded desperate gaslighting and address the issue. Your side is disgusting scum......how much perverted abuse of children and rape of women are you gonna overlook before you accept this?

Smh.

If the left finally got the power they crave....it really would be the handmaids tale.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
That's exactly what leftwing activists are pushing as we speak.

I even showed you the sex ed curriculum right off the DOE website for k through 3rd in NJ and you ignored it completely.

So when leftwing activists are fucking kids are you gonna pretend that's not happening?

Are you just having so much fun hating and demonizing US that you are unable to accept the shit your chosen hate cult is doing?

This is why many people have noted leftism is a hate cult. You guys would support anything and turn a blind eye all because you enjoy hating the right and your entire politcal stance is rooted in that.

You guys are not slaying the dragon. You ARE the dragon.
No no

this is not happening - it's all lies

Yet they are screeching like wounded banshees with their hair on fire when DeSantis signs legislation barring teachers from talking about ANY sexual subjects in grades K through 3rd ... why is that?

This is why I call Lotus a piece of shit. She'll cover her ears and hum when the facts dont line up with her narrative and then seek to dismiss those facts as fake news, fake sources

but let some kid on TikTok write a hit piece 7 that Trump sexually assaulted him on Airforce One and she'll run with that like he were an irrefutable fact.

fuck her.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
No no

this is not happening - it's all lies

Yet they are screeching like wounded banshees with their hair on fire when DeSantis signs legislation barring teachers from talking about ANY sexual subjects in grades K through 3rd ... why is that?

This is why I call Lotus a piece of shit. She'll cover her ears and hum when the facts dont line up with her narrative and then seek to dismiss those facts as fake news, fake sources

but let some kid on TikTok write a hit piece that some conservative somewhere that Trump sexually assaulted him on Airforce One and she'll run with that like he were an irrefutable fact.

fuck her.

They don't actually care. They just want to fight and hate other people.....that's it.

They'll be all out still supporting this "party" no matter what the fuck they do. They are dangerous authoritarian enemies of ordinary people.

She will spew hatred at US.....not the psychopath predators who are doing the nasty shit. So she will ride or die with these pieces of abusive shit out of sheer irrational hatred of ordinary regular people.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
They don't actually care. They just want to fight and hate other people.....that's it.

They'll be all out still supporting this "party" no matter what the fuck they do. They are dangerous authoritarian enemies of ordinary people.

She will spew hatred at US.....not the psychopath predators who are doing the nasty shit. So she will ride or die with these pieces of abusive shit out of sheer irrational hatred of ordinary regular people.
This is why ppl like her and the garbage she supports need to go

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I feel good about myself, why wouldn't I? For one thing, I don't support child PLEASE ASS BOX ME! or harbour the burden of guilt which will surely come with it.

Please post it in the trans thread but maybe spoiler it or ask BF about it first just to avoid problems. The pro-ped0 people keep lying and claiming that shit isn't happening so bashing them on the head with undeniable evidence is the best way to put them.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Please post it in the trans thread but maybe spoiler it or ask BF about it first just to avoid problems. The pro-ped0 people keep lying and claiming that shit isn't happening so bashing them on the head with undeniable evidence is the best way to put them.
I thought I had saved the pic, but can't find it.... it was censored anyway, so you couldn't see anything explicit. The image was some troon sat in a chair in front of kids doing a Sharon Stone-esque open legs flash, whether it was intentional or not is unknown, but it could have been done on the sly.

I'll dig through some old pol threads and see if I can find it again...