Fuck Israel, Fuck Genocide Joe!!! We're taking our war stuff and going home!

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
Going back to Israel's inception the USA among other Countries have stood by their side, we have several treaties with Israel that virtually compel us to render them aide,

Treaties are akin to Binding Contract's You contract a guy to build you a swimming pool, well that sumbish better be building you that pool. You signed a mortgage for your home, you can't just walk away on whim because you're sad or the Bankers will hound you.

You live in a fancy hood and subscribe to a private security service, but while you're in the Hospital the Frat boys throw a kegger at your house and burn it down, do you think your contracts with the Security Company and Homeowners Insurance will be important?

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

The United States Constitution provides that the president "shall have Power, by and with the Advice and Consent of the Senate, to make Treaties, provided two-thirds of the Senators present concur" (
). Treaties are binding agreements between nations and become part of international law. Treaties to which the United States is a party also have the force of federal legislation, forming part of what the Constitution calls ''the supreme Law of the Land.''

The United States and Israel have signed multiple bilateral defense cooperation agreements, to include: a Mutual Defense Assistance Agreement (1952); a General Security of Information Agreement (1982); a Mutual Logistics Support Agreement (1991); and a Status of Forces Agreement (1994).Oct 19, 2023

So it's not as easy as just saying "We don't want to play anymore" unless you are ready for a world of consequences.

Were Trump still in Office this term, the American involvement in Israel would not look much different than it does today. No matter what he may be saying on SM recently.

QhP.gif

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Going back to Israel's inception the USA among other Countries have stood by their side, we have several treaties with Israel that virtually compel us to render them aide,

Treaties are akin to Binding Contract's You contract a guy to build you a swimming pool, well that sumbish better be building you that pool. You signed a mortgage for your home, you can't just walk away on whim because you're sad or the Bankers will hound you.

You live in a fancy hood and subscribe to a private security service, but while you're in the Hospital the Frat boys throw a kegger at your house and burn it down, do you think your contracts with the Security Company and Homeowners Insurance will be important?

The United States Constitution provides that the president "shall have Power, by and with the Advice and Consent of the Senate, to make Treaties, provided two-thirds of the Senators present concur" (
). Treaties are binding agreements between nations and become part of international law. Treaties to which the United States is a party also have the force of federal legislation, forming part of what the Constitution calls ''the supreme Law of the Land.''

The United States and Israel have signed multiple bilateral defense cooperation agreements, to include: a Mutual Defense Assistance Agreement (1952); a General Security of Information Agreement (1982); a Mutual Logistics Support Agreement (1991); and a Status of Forces Agreement (1994).Oct 19, 2023

So it's not as easy as just saying "We don't want to play anymore" unless you are ready for a world of consequences.

Were Trump still in Office this term, the American involvement in Israel would not look much different than it does today. No matter what he may be saying on SM recently.

QhP.gif

What are the consequences?

It's not as if there were any consequences from walking away from treaties with indigenous Americans for example.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Then America continues its descent into pariah status.

We would be a global pariah for not standing by the Israelis? Are you sure about that?

I guess if you mean the "right kind of people" or Europeans, I suppose you're right. The global south wouldn't stand against us.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
We would be a global pariah for not standing by the Israelis? Are you sure about that?

I guess if you mean the "right kind of people" or Europeans, I suppose you're right. The global south wouldn't stand against us.
The United States of America is not Donald J. Trump, We as a Country are supposed uphold our contractual obligations.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The United States of America is not Donald J. Trump, We as a Country are supposed uphold our contractual obligations.

What the fuck are you talking about? Thousands of people are being killed in Gaza and you want to come at this issue with
"contracts"?

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter

"Western alliance" = white people.
Coincidence? I dunno but... /shrug

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
These are some of the same Westerners that exterminated half the world's Jews to begin with and other Westerners found them a "new old home" that started this mess to begin with. They also didn't want them in their respective countries, but were much to civilized to murder them.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
What the fuck are you talking about? Thousands of people are being killed in Gaza and you want to come at this issue with
"contracts"?
I'm not saying I support everything Israel is doing, and I question how avidly we are supplying them seemingly carte blanche, but Treaties and Contracts mean something or they don't.

You buy a new house and 3 months later the Realtor issues you a gtfo out letter because they changed their mind....who is right there?

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
These are some of the same Westerners that exterminated half the world's Jews to begin with and other Westerners found them a "new old home" that started this mess to begin with. They also didn't want them in their respective countries, but were much to civilized to murder them.
My family was in America before the most recent Jewish pogroms, don't lay that at my feet.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I'm not saying I support everything Israel is doing, and I question how avidly we are supplying them seemingly carte blanche, but Treaties and Contracts mean something or they don't.

You buy a new house and 3 months later the Realtor issues you a gtfo out letter because they changed their mind....who is right there?

This is a moral crisis. Globally, there was a consensus of "never again". And it's happened again and again, not just in the Gaza and Israel conflict either.

It's time the "big brain" lawyers in the government took another gander at these contracts. I am willing to bet there are provisions that the Israelis have ignored.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
My family was in America before the most recent Jewish pogroms, don't lay that at my feet.

Why are you taking it personally? There are political discussions and not personal attacks. Maybe because I came from the political science side of things, I can separate personal disputes with political ones. We would have these massive debates in class when I was an undergrad, most with Young Republican college President, Nelson. After class we'd talk with one another about midterms, papers, etc. No animosity. Debating ideas should never be about "hate".

As a matter of fact, we (Americans) also turned away Jews escaping the Nazis...boatloads of them.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Why are you taking it personally? There are political discussions and not personal attacks. Maybe because I came from the political science side of things, I can separate personal disputes with political ones. We would have these massive debates in class when I was an undergrad, most with Young Republican college President, Nelson. After class we'd talk with one another about midterms, papers, etc. No animosity. Debating ideas should never be about "hate".

As a matter of fact, we (Americans) also turned away Jews escaping the Nazis...boatloads of them.
I'll schedule a call with Joe in the morning and tell him to shred all treaties pursuant to The Middle East that have any bearing on the State Of Israel.

Last edited:

Alien Nosferatu

Available for Parties
What are the consequences?

It's not as if there were any consequences from walking away from treaties with indigenous Americans for example.
These are not the same. In the one case the United States was pushing indigenous people off their land, colonizing and not honoring treaty, in the other the indigenous people are being supported in their fight against colonizers and aggressors albeit with selfish motives.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I have to wonder what the US's history of breaking treaties is.

I don't know if a treaty is a good argument for supporting a brutal nation that is on a mission of genocide.

Last edited:

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Well, the US is an unreliable international partner—and it has long been one, even before the current administration pulled out from the Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP) and the Paris agreement on climate change, and threatened to end NAFTA. History is dotted with treaties that the US has signed but not ratified, signed and then unsigned, and even refused to sign after pushing everyone else to sign.

The Atomic Punk

Factory Bastard
Well, the US is an unreliable international partner—and it has long been one, even before the current administration pulled out from the Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP) and the Paris agreement on climate change, and threatened to end NAFTA. History is dotted with treaties that the US has signed but not ratified, signed and then unsigned, and even refused to sign after pushing everyone else to sign.

LOL…..broken treaties with the UN….a lopsided trade agreement…….the Iran deal……and the climate grift AKA Paris Agreement……..those treaties?

Fuck you Lotus Bud………LOL