Holy Fuck! What an asshole!!!

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
This is said in the Shoutbox:

It wasn't so bad when I was having sex with my dead ex all the time, that was like 15 minutes of cardio twice a day and I enjoyed it

Is he being serious?

Who knows?

But most people would at least consider that he might be serious and it might be real and might have been a real tragedy....

So the only decent thing to do would be a little careful with your next words. Be considerate. Be empathetic.

What does Fat @Lily say?

Is she in your freezer now?

What.

The.

Fuck?!?!!?!?!?

Seriously, anyone who ignores this fuckin' asshole's behaviour is just as pathetic as her.

OP
OP
The Prowler

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
I dind't take it offensively, it did sound like I was having sex with a corpse. Why are you so offended on my behalf?

Wow.

The fact that you are a retard does not influence the reality that Fat @Lily is an insensitive asshole.

Let me explain further, you idiot:

- it does not matter if you did or did not took offense
- it does not matter that you made it sound like your ex was dead when you had sex with her
- I am not offended
- I am pointing out that Large @Lily is a social reject

Hahahahahaha!!!!

OP
OP
The Prowler

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
He doesn't have a sense of humor. I was clearly joking. Well, anyone with as much as a functioning brain stem knows that.

It does not matter that you were joking, you idiot.

In fact....

Who the fuck would have ever thought that anyone would have even considered that you were asking a serious question?

Obviously you were joking. Joking about the death of a person someone cared about. Someone who was right there and just shared the information.

This is just another example of what a socially awkward, non-empathetic asshole you are, Fat @Lily.

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
It does not matter that you were joking, you idiot.

In fact....

Who the fuck would have ever thought that anyone would have even considered that you were asking a serious question?

Obviously you were joking. Joking about the death of a person someone cared about. Someone who was right there and just shared the information.

This is just another example of what a socially awkward, non-empathetic asshole you are, Fat @Lily.
Are you in a Jet Airplane winging your way to Sunny California with your Belt now?

BadBrad

Ignore features are for bitches.
☠️
Wow you really hurt my feelings Lily by not being sensitive to a stranger on the internet talking about corpse fucking.

I never thought about it from this perspective. How dare you make an on topic joke in the chatroom of the Bastard Factory? What kind of monster are you?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Wow you really hurt my feelings Lily by not being sensitive to a stranger on the internet talking about corpse fucking.

I never thought about it from this perspective. How dare you make an on topic joke in the chatroom of the Bastard Factory? What kind of monster are you?

I'm such a cunt. I'm unbelievable.

BadBrad

Ignore features are for bitches.
☠️
I remember the last time I hit a woman she slapped me across the face with a half filled glass bottle of vodka and I just punched her once as hard as I could right in the forehead and launched her onto the floor and then I felt really bad and my face was super puffy and fucked up from the bottle where it smashed me kinda like a little forward of my ear but I could tell I rocked her brain bad with that hit even tho it didn't bruise or anything.

We were drinking together and I said the wrong thing she swung a bottle into my face so I punched her once to the next dimension.

SirSuperSouthern

It's Always 5:55, bitch.
Site Supporter
You kids and your morals...

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

When people die, their muscles all go limp so they shit themselves amongst other things. I suppose I must ask the ladies here -- do pussies have muscles that are always involuntarily tight, just a natural thing? I have to know. If a corpse is still warm, do pussies immediately turn into loose slosh buckets due to muscle loss, or stay kinda tight like they were when you first raped them?

SSS
- Thanks in advance.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You kids and your morals..

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

When people die, their muscles all go limp so they shit themselves amongst other things. I suppose I must ask the ladies here -- do pussies have muscles that are always involuntarily tight, just a natural thing? I have to know. If a corpse is still warm, do pussies immediately turn into loose slosh buckets due to muscle loss, or stay kinda tight like they were when you first raped them?

SSS
- Thanks in advance.

Do you not understand rigor mortis? It's not a permanent state. It only last a few days. After that, the whole body is well into decomposition.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Lmao at an actual real life bald dude calling people idiots

God made you bald STFU sit down AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

OP
OP
The Prowler

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
"So that was before my ex-girlfriend passed away...."

"Is she buried in your backyard."

"Hey, relax, I was joking!"

You people truly are social rejects if you do not understand the problem with that.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
s-l1200.webp