Holy fucking fuckface

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned
OMG!!!!.. Admin is the worst of the worst when it comes to calling names and spamming, yet blames one side :facepalm:
noe you are!
It's insane moving it in and out of meltdown. There have to be other options out there. I'm getting sick of it.

I do not understand the objective in this game. @Bastard Factory It's fucking bizarre and annoying.
I may never post here again.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Admin literally just asked me why I laugh when someone threats him the same way he treats me.

I swear its gotta be disordered narcissism. You cant break these people out their paradigm and view anyone else as people. Like a big red blue gang fight.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
OMG!!!!.. Admin is the worst of the worst when it comes to calling names and spamming, yet blames one side :facepalm:
noe you are!
It's insane moving it in and out of meltdown. There have to be other options out there. I'm getting sick of it.

I do not understand the objective in this game. @Bastard Factory It's fucking bizarre and annoying.

And it wouldnt change a thing. Js.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Admin literally just asked me why I laugh when someone threats him the same way he treats me.

I swear its gotta be disordered narcissism. You cant break these people out their paradigm and view anyone else as people. Like a big red blue gang fight.

Dove, I have yet to read a post from you about how 'liberals do this and liberals do that' in which you are NOT describing things you and your righty pals do all the time. It's kinda funny

Admin.

Silent Scream, try to tear your face apart.
Site Supporter ☠️
noe you are!

This place would begin its descent back to the exciting world of a boring af echo chamber. As other nontards get bored and drift away.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Dove, I have yet to read a post from you about how 'liberals do this and liberals do that' in which you are NOT describing things you and your righty pals do all the time. It's kinda funny

Same Lotus. Same. Shall we review?

You blame cons for everything while your end here name calls and avoids discussing shit. I think you are completely blind and so bias its impossible.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
noe you are!

This place would begin its descent back to the exciting world of a boring af echo chamber. As other nontards get bored and drift away.

It's already an echo chamber. None of you engage. It doesnt matter if you guys have your own board.....nothing will change except we just wont post in it so you'll have to go to the "conservative" board to dole out emojis.

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned
noe you are!

I'm taking all the worthy libtards wiff me.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
noe you are!

It's already an echo chamber. None of you engage. It doesnt matter if you guys have your own board.....nothing will change except we just wont post in it so you'll have to go to the "conservative" board to dole out emojis.
and that's why I quit reading your posts quite some time ago.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
noe you are!

I'm taking all the worthy libtards wiff me.

Something you could have done from day 1.

No one cares. You refuse to enage with people. So you may as well take your worthy Libs and fuck off to whatever hole you have and be safe from opposition.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
noe you are!

Because you are a rude and self righteous fucktard.

As I said there is no point to having a politcal board here. You actually think we have to earn you reading our posts and you are entitled to be a dick if something is said that you dont like.

You are weak. Go with Hollowbrain here and get you a nice opposition free nest where you guys can have your "intellegent" one sided discussions about how dumb and terrible you think everyone else is.

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned
noe you are!

Fuck, it's sooo boring here shredding contards every day.
..One needs a challenge. None to be found here among the BadTards.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
noe you are!

Because you are a rude and self righteous fucktard.

As I said there is no point to having a politcal board here. You actually think we have to earn you reading our posts and you are entitled to be a dick if something is said that you dont like.

You are weak. Go with Hollowbrain here and get you a nice opposition free nest where you guys can have your "intellegent" one sided discussions about how dumb and terrible you think everyone else is.
i-cant-hear-you-speak-louder.gif

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
noe you are!

:Sad: :Sad::Sad:= Very sad.

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned
noe you are!

Just so many stereotypes. Some even duplicates - FairyAnn and DDT for example - Not even unique stereotypes.
..and the majority are them girl-talkin flametards. What could be more boring than that?

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
noe you are!

Just so many stereotypes. Some even duplicates - FairyAnn and DDT for example - Not even unique stereotypes.
..and the majority are them girl-talkin flametards. What could be more boring than that?
I feel I have given them every opportunity to get engaged in healthy adult dialog, but there's some people you just can't reach.

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned
noe you are!

I feel I have given them every opportunity to get engaged in healthy adult dialog, but there's some people you just can't reach.
Eventually you just have to realize they are irretrievably stupid lost causes, and cut them off.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
noe you are!

Eventually you just have to realize they are irretrievably stupid lost causes, and cut them off.
I gives me pause to think back on the 10-15 minutes a day I have devoted to the enlightenment of these lowly Sharecroppers.

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned
noe you are!

I gives me pause to think back on the 10-15 minutes a day I have devoted to the enlightenment of these lowly Sharecroppers.
In the end theBadTardFagtory reminds me most of that defunkt TV site,
..only with more closeted transvestitism.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
noe you are!

Everyone here would disagree with that. You are basically a bot.

You gotta be delusional.

So fucking glad people like you view me as a lost cause. I'd go back to heroin use before being a hateful cultist. Seriously.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
noe you are!

Everyone here would disagree with that. You are basically a bot.

You gotta be delusional.

So fucking glad people like you view me as a lost cause. I'd go back to heroin use before being a hateful cultist. Seriously.
why-not-both-linus-both.gif

sweet tea

those who fear, are lost
Site Supporter
Oh snap.
I might actually watch the meltdowns in this thread, for the jocularity of it.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I'd rather be back on drugs than end up like Admin and H.

True story lol.

Heroin addiction gave me a pretty sharp perspective on who I want to be. And it isnt one of these hateful fucking freaks. They cant even communicate with people on the internet ffs.

If you cannot be open and receptive on the fucking internet.....good god put a fork in your fucking jugular. They are the kind of people that would show up to an orgy without showering first. We all know it.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Admin will skip right over every single genuine post from others and focus on Bigs cock posts.

Its fucking amazing he has the audacity.....the lack of self awareness.....to actually blame BIG when he is the worst offender.

ALL he does is shit post. That's IT. He wont even answer simple questions about any topics he blathers about.

Unreal. These people are incapable of communicating with others.
Why do you support and applaud Stubby's homogay posts?

Because you have earned every single one of them with your ghoulish treatment of other people and your repetitive nasty posts about people who try to communicate with you.

Why do you bring it on yourself? Maybe if you could treat other people with respect and have normal discussions you wouldnt get shit on.....have you thought about that?
Poor poor pitiful me!

Why yes that is legendary Bass Player Leland Sklar laying down the groove.

Last edited:

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

No, he is not. Smegma, lokbrain, and Frood are the worst of the worst.

No, you post garbage and get dragged for it repeatedly by the three you've mentioned.

You're one of the most ignorant posters on BF....on par with Seamajor, Admin, Lily level stupid.

I''d be doing humanity a great service if I pioneered time travel in order to go back and Expander Foam your father's urethra and your mum's yeasty growler before they hooked up in the bushes at their family reunion.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

No, you post garbage and get dragged for it repeatedly by the three you've mentioned.

You're one of the most ignorant posters on BF....on par with Seamajor, Admin, Lily level stupid.

I''d be doing humanity a great service if I pioneered time travel in order to go back and Expander Foam your father's urethra and your mum's yeasty growler before they hooked up in the bushes at their family reunion.
Stfu you silly fgt!

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Stfu you silly fgt!

HOP-Facebook.jpg

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Stfu you silly fgt!

HOP-Facebook.jpg
200.gif