I made it to the Bronze League!!!!!!!!! I'm coming for you Gukesh!
Alticus Prédateur Shoutbox Shutout! + Avatar Hack’d + User Title Hack’d Reaction score 5,461 Location Los Santos Jul 19, 2026 #1 I made it to the Bronze League!!!!!!!!! I'm coming for you Gukesh! Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
I made it to the Bronze League!!!!!!!!! I'm coming for you Gukesh! Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
Alfred E. Neutrump Flynn's Bitch 24/7 Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 3,972 Location Milwaukee Jul 19, 2026 #2 I'll alert the media.
Fredricka Cookie's Stooch Avatar & User Title Hack'd ☠️ Reaction score -4,310 Location ~ Jul 19, 2026 #3 Is this chess?
Alfred E. Neutrump Flynn's Bitch 24/7 Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 3,972 Location Milwaukee Jul 19, 2026 #4 Chinese checkers.
OP OP Alticus Prédateur Shoutbox Shutout! + Avatar Hack’d + User Title Hack’d Reaction score 5,461 Location Los Santos Jul 19, 2026 #5 Alfred E. Neutrump said: I'll alert the media. Click to expand... Too late! I already have.
Alfred E. Neutrump Flynn's Bitch 24/7 Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 3,972 Location Milwaukee Jul 19, 2026 #6 Alticus said: Too late! I already have. Click to expand...
Holliday 3000 Reaction score 849 Location Shangri La Jul 19, 2026 #7 Alfred E. Neutrump said: I'll alert the media. Click to expand... I already did. They said they didn't care.
Alfred E. Neutrump said: I'll alert the media. Click to expand... I already did. They said they didn't care.
Alfred E. Neutrump Flynn's Bitch 24/7 Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 3,972 Location Milwaukee Jul 20, 2026 #8 Holliday 3000 said: I already did. They said they didn't care. Click to expand... Sads.