Fuck off and Die....... all of you

THROB

Factory Bastard
Read above tired ass white niggers. Tired of your loud mouth opinions.

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
DbgYgCh.png

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
No sir. My parents were a proud white married couple just like God intended. Are you a jigaboo? You probably have a piece of watermelon in your hand right now I'm betting.
Watermelon? When I see your avatar, I see an ape. I guess, you fine whoreson, are a JiggaBoo!

Also, you are not fully 100% white like I am , you Pollak!

So, go ahead and sniFF foreign foreskin of old men in supermarkets , you perv!

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
whats wrong with you?
Nothing. Some evil and mean people here like front runner @Weeg posted fake news about me, when this sissy movie Barbie came out. Last year in the summer. It trended worldwide.

Weeg saided that I am into this movie and went like 3 times.

And all members here believed it. But I never went there.

see how retarded people here are? Then cucks like @RANCIDMILKO ™ ®© and @Cookie Monster spreaded this fake news.

That's what's wrong, stupid.

Marvin

Factory Bastard
Nothing. Some evil and mean people here like front runner @Weeg posted fake news about me, when this sissy movie Barbie came out. Last year in the summer. It trended worldwide.

see how retarded people here are? Then cucks like @RANCIDMILKO ™ ®© and @Cookie Monster spreaded this fake news.

Careful be very careful the words you use to me. I gotcha and a dear friend of yours. I have all his synethol too he can't pump up anymore he is a skinny little bitch dying I can pull the plug on him any time or shoot him dead in the mouth with infected Indian scat from the nigger ghettos. He won't have any time left if you came up me like this wannabe thug.

Executions execution is coming soon to a theatre near everyone on here and the world. Gonna be a gruesome death. Ahahaha

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Careful be very careful the words you use to me. I gotcha and a dear friend of yours. I have all his synethol too he can't pump up anymore he is a skinny little bitch dying I can pull the plug on him any time or shoot him dead in the mouth with infected Indian scat from the nigger ghettos. He won't have any time left if you came up me like this wannabe thug.

Executions execution is coming soon to a theatre near everyone on here and the world. Gonna be a gruesome death. Ahahaha
You clearly need mental help. What a messed up message.

Sick freak

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
You are a weak beta male. Show proof of any of my friends being kidnapped by yiu, yiu foul swine.

Marvin

Factory Bastard
You are a weak beta male. Show proof of any of my friends being kidnapped by yiu, yiu foul swine.
you had your chance. he is gone. you are one sadass pathetical so called friend and MAN. you are nothing. Kurt Cobain is next.. his throat will be slit and feed to all the kids in ghetto India

YOU EMPERIAL PONDSCUM. YOU HAVE BEEN CRUSHED INTO OBLIVION.

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️

here dilfy dilfy, come and get your Barbie.....

cookbarb.jpg