Rachel Maddow needs to fuck all the way off

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I am glad you finally figured this out but Mad Cow has always been a lying waste of space. She literally spent 4 years doing nothing but lying about Trump. This caused people like aidsman and Seamajor to completely lose their minds. Just total disassociation from reality.

OP
OP
Garraty_47

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
I am glad you finally figured this out but Mad Cow has always been a lying waste of space. She literally spent 4 years doing nothing but lying about Trump. This caused people like aidsman and Seamajor to completely lose their minds. Just total disassociation from reality.

Who me?
Never been a Maddow fan, actually.
I heard a while back she was "retiring" from MSNBC and hoped that would be the last we'd see of her.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I remember watching her back in the Bush Jr admin but quickly got bored of her nonsense. Especially when I would check other news sources and would quickly find out she lied about half of her claims while exaggerating the other half.

I have never been a fan of propaganda much less poorly thought out propaganda.

OP
OP
Garraty_47

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
I remember watching her back in the Bush Jr admin but quickly got bored of her nonsense. Especially when I would check other news sources and would quickly find out she lied about half of her claims while exaggerating the other half.

I have never been a fan of propaganda much less poorly thought out propaganda.

Aside from her obvious lies and obfuscations I also couldn't stand the way she would say the same fucking thing 3 or 4 times in a row, only rearranging the words or changing one here and there. She talked as if she thought her audience were all imbeciles and it was insufferable.