Fuck off and Die....... all of you

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
you had your chance. he is gone. you are one sadass pathetical so called friend and MAN. you are nothing. Kurt Cobain is next.. his throat will be slit and feed to all the kids in ghetto India

YOU EMPERIAL PONDSCUM. YOU HAVE BEEN CRUSHED INTO OBLIVION.

You cant crush a can you weak beta male full of soy.

You need professional help, you dick sniffer.

Marvin

Factory Bastard
You cant crush a can you weak beta male full of soy.

You need professional help, you dick sniffer.
i bathe and drink soy every day.. sometimes has much as a dozen times. i even sniff on sundays in church. I like it every which I can have it. #SOYPOWERFOREVERTOGETHER
why are you so afraid of it and me? you should be though i lurk everywhere on your onlyfans.. you don't make money at all because most find you a disgusting sand nigger pretending to be a white man. you are neither you are ABSOLUTE PONDSCUM.. and NOTHING OF VALUE.

this is your last warning.. you will be banneded here and many sites soon if you don't kill yourself soon. do it.

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
i bathe and drink soy every day.. sometimes has much as a dozen times. i even sniff on sundays in church. I like it every which I can have it. #SOYPOWERFOREVERTOGETHER
why are you so afraid of it and me? you should be though i lurk everywhere on your onlyfans.. you don't make money at all because most find you a disgusting sand nigger pretending to be a white man. you are neither you are ABSOLUTE PONDSCUM.. and NOTHING OF VALUE.

this is your last warning.. you will be banneded here and many sites soon if you don't kill yourself soon. do it.

Where you got the kntel of onlyfans? LOL. I just did that for fun and only 3 months. I didn't need the money.

I am wealthy in cumparrison to you. You fat motherfucker.

Let's meAT if you are so tough. Whoreson.

I am mot afraid of you. Time and place or STFU you fat Uber driving PONDSCUM!!!

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
Not even funny.

This guy is a criminal and you laugh? Weeg you are guilty

Ya weirdo, can I make you jelous?

GID.jpg

Marvin

Factory Bastard
Where you got the kntel of onlyfans? LOL. I just did that for fun and only 3 months. I didn't need the money.

I am wealthy in cumparrison to you. You fat motherfucker.

Let's meAT if you are so tough. Whoreson.

I am mot afraid of you. Time and place or STFU you fat Uber driving PONDSCUM!!!
my people are all in on your personal info now and always. i do and will know everything about you and all you do. i could post the gruesome onlyfams of yours but i won't. i could post all the ugly nasty vids of you and your friends fucking raping those poor little mexicans on the african island but i won't. i could post about how you and your boys tortured the french kids in south american but i won't

yet. you keep trying to rough me up ruffian i will post all i got on you.. and how about those 25 fake passports? Oops. You are the worst kind of criminal and man.. you make Weinstein, Epstein, and even Ron Jeremy look like saints. All Jews have nothing on you sick twisted pondscum faggot

Eat shit and die.

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
my people are all in on your personal info now and always. i do and will know everything about you and all you do. i could post the gruesome onlyfams of yours but i won't. i could post all the ugly nasty vids of you and your friends fucking raping those poor little mexicans on the african island but i won't. i could post about how you and your boys tortured the french kids in south american but i won't

yet. you keep trying to rough me up ruffian i will post all i got on you.. and how about those 25 fake passports? Oops. You are the worst kind of criminal and man.. you make Weinstein, Epstein, and even Ron Jeremy look like saints. All Jews have nothing on you sick twisted pondscum faggot

Eat shit and die.
Fuck your mother you whoreson.

Of account is deleted.

25 passports? I have only 3.

So much fake news you fatso.

Uber eats tonight? Whoreson

Marvin

Factory Bastard
Fuck your mother you whoreson.

Of account is deleted.

25 passports? I have only 3.

So much fake news you fatso.

Uber eats tonight? Whoreson
you want me to fuck your dead mother and you will film it? what kind of filthy monster are you?
actually i stole some food from a bum on the street and eating it now. its making me cum too

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
you want me to fuck your dead mother and you will film it? what kind of filthy monster are you?
actually i stole some food from a bum on the street and eating it now. its making me cum too
WTF??? You sick freak!

Enjoy this nice block you messed raped by your uncle whoreson!

OP
OP
THROB

THROB

Factory Bastard
2 hits on that pipe and electricity shoots into your brain like a cow bolt

OP
OP
THROB

THROB

Factory Bastard
You need gum or you’ll grind your teeth. You gotta let go at point to go sleep sometime . Just no juice to boost but god powder keeps it all going

OP
OP
THROB

THROB

Factory Bastard
Never have I ever hah
You people are some bitches , not here to friend ya so what’s the noise about?? What’s the noise about bus drivers? My stomachs is growling ok wowow

OP
OP
THROB

THROB

Factory Bastard
Jerked oh c for 3 straight hours and no break through so. Can’t get hard twacked sons. Twitteer twappesd.no concentrate ion so

OP
OP
THROB

THROB

Factory Bastard
Need more gum little boy. Zero responsibility at all so keep looking around . Just endless ides and streams of information lost because you r blind. Slips by you

OP
OP
THROB

THROB

Factory Bastard
RrrrrsaaaaaaaaaaRNO DRAMA . Same fucking thoughts as before r coming back at me ahead. No patience so let it be or don’t. Not sure what this about juss keep it. No drama, no idea the plans to keep it booming don’t bug me down with the useless. You know who you are I’m gonna name names but no drama but no -there’s a warrant, and they gonna take the kids because of y’all meth pipe boy.
Calibrating