FACE MASKS DONT PREVENT COVID!!!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
"While some people may perceive these surgical masks as flimsy or non-reusable, researchers found that these surgical masks are more effective than cloth ones, even after you wash and reuse them.
Researchers at Stanford, Yale, and UC Berkeley found just how effective masks can be in reducing the spread of COVID-19 in the largest mask study to date.
Their recent study was done in Bangladesh across 600 villages and more than 350,000 adults.
While they found masks in general provided a 9% reduction in COVID-19 cases, surgical masks were more effective and reduced cases by 11%. Researchers say effectiveness continued to climb among older adults.
“In people who were 60 and above we found that we were able to prevent 35%"

YOU DONT FUCKING SAY?!

We have literally ALWAYS known this, btw. It's why nurses and doctors are not permitted (or dumb enough) to wear reusable cloth masks in a hospital.

So now they are gonna try pretending we just found out that cloth masks do nothing and we need surgical masks....so yeah time to use the REAL ppe.

Why not just admit that they didnt know what else to tell us and since we needed the REAL ppe for frontline medical professionals....they just told us to wear cloth to have something?

Awesome. NOW let's see a study about how contaminating your mask by touching it actually causes viruses and bacterias to get all over your face. Another thing we already fucking know.

I bet we need these studies to confirm shit we have already known for years so that dems/progs will actually listen to it and not just call medical workers "anti mask trumptards".

Well there you go, lefties. Even media is now saying you need real masks and putting contaminated cloth on your face does nothing(besides put you at risk for infection, btw). We all know how dems/progs and their media are the new medical feild.

I bet you anything in those other countries it was handwashing that prevented transmission. NOT their cloth petri dishes.

Dems/progs call medical workers "anti mask trumptards"? Link, please.

And I'm not at all sure what you are trying to argue about cloth masks. I wore one for a minute and a half when no surgical masks were available. We put liners inside them that were made from vaccum cleaner filter mesh because we knew the cloth alone was no good. This was in March/April 2020.
The masks 90% of everyone are using are 90% worthless. #SCIENCE

There's sure been a Lotta breakthrough cases after people got the vaccines and were fully vaccinated. Not just the US, but all over the world. And it wasn't just Pfizer, but others like Sino Vax or the Sputnik vaccines too.

Vaccines only provide very limited protection.

They're certainly not a cure and many perhaps most don't prevent a person from getting COVID.

Well, research shows that vaccinated people who do get Covid are far less likely to get seriously ill. I would rather have a mild case than end up in the hospital with it.

Yes. And it also shows vaccinated people can still spread it.

So the ONLY benefit is that it really reduces your risk of developing a severe case.

So there is absolutely no justifying coercing or forcing people to get this vaccine. It should be a personal decision.

The vaccine is not going to end this virus and all the research and experts have said this. So this narrative that people who do not want it(for various reasons, btw) are selfish subhuman morons who shouldnt keep their job is based on nothing but partisan narratives and corporate fascism.

I read in some medical abstracts that other conventional vaccines such as those for MMR & Pertussis may offer some protection against COVID. They aren't cures just enhancements tho.

There is absolutely no cure for viruses. Never has been. Maybe one day there will be.

But we have no cures for any viruses. We treat symptoms and offer medical support to those who experience severe illness from a virus.....that's all we can do. Viruses have to run their course.

That's why we have vaccines. So your immune system can recognize the virus when you come into contact with it and thusly fight it off better. You can still catch anything you were vaccinated for.....you just wont get nearly as sick as you would have without the vaccine(this is mostly what happens).

This virus isnt going anywhere. Since it was able to jump to humans, it's going to spread and mutate like every other virus. It will never be as deadly as it was when it first hit. It will just adjust itself.

We have to adjust to living with it. It's not going anywhere.

And we will. It will eventually just be a nasty cold. We don't really know how much of our population has been exposed.....probably everyone. Natural immunity is superior to the vaccine.

You really have nothing to worry about. You got your vaccines and the pnemonia vaccine. Just wash your hands, dont touch your face holes and make healthy decisions.

We cant force vaccines and segregation and live in a state of never ending fear mongering where politicains and pharma corps can exploit and take advantage of us.

We have created such a toxic climate.

And yet, there may be some cross protection against COVID from other vaccines.

As you're aware Covid isn't the only coronavirus out there. So there's a relationship with other viruses. This would explain why some people who go Covid but were vaccinated against other diseases fared better or recovered than those who didn't.

I mean if you get your pnemonia shot, you probably wont develope Covid pnemonia.

Here in America most people have had their childhood vaccines. There are actual anti vaxxers who dont....but most of us are vaccinated against viruses that cause serious illness.

Its probably a better idea to look at who is getting the severe and deadly cases. They are elderly, and/or overweight and/or have underlying health issues.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
"While some people may perceive these surgical masks as flimsy or non-reusable, researchers found that these surgical masks are more effective than cloth ones, even after you wash and reuse them.
Researchers at Stanford, Yale, and UC Berkeley found just how effective masks can be in reducing the spread of COVID-19 in the largest mask study to date.
Their recent study was done in Bangladesh across 600 villages and more than 350,000 adults.
While they found masks in general provided a 9% reduction in COVID-19 cases, surgical masks were more effective and reduced cases by 11%. Researchers say effectiveness continued to climb among older adults.

YOU DONT FUCKING SAY?!

We have literally ALWAYS known this, btw. It's why nurses and doctors are not permitted (or dumb enough) to wear reusable cloth masks in a hospital.

So now they are gonna try pretending we just found out that cloth masks do nothing and we need surgical masks....so yeah time to use the REAL ppe.

Why not just admit that they didnt know what else to tell us and since we needed the REAL ppe for frontline medical professionals....they just told us to wear cloth to have something?

Awesome. NOW let's see a study about how contaminating your mask by touching it actually causes viruses and bacterias to get all over your face. Another thing we already fucking know.

I bet we need these studies to confirm shit we have already known for years so that dems/progs will actually listen to it and not just call medical workers "anti mask trumptards".

Well there you go, lefties. Even media is now saying you need real masks and putting contaminated cloth on your face does nothing(besides put you at risk for infection, btw). We all know how dems/progs and their media are the new medical feild.

I bet you anything in those other countries it was handwashing that prevented transmission. NOT their cloth petri dishes.

And I'm not at all sure what you are trying to argue about cloth masks. I wore one for a minute and a half when no surgical masks were available. We put liners inside them that were made from vaccum cleaner filter mesh because we knew the cloth alone was no good. This was in March/April 2020.

There's sure been a Lotta breakthrough cases after people got the vaccines and were fully vaccinated. Not just the US, but all over the world. And it wasn't just Pfizer, but others like Sino Vax or the Sputnik vaccines too.

They're certainly not a cure and many perhaps most don't prevent a person from getting COVID.

Well, research shows that vaccinated people who do get Covid are far less likely to get seriously ill. I would rather have a mild case than end up in the hospital with it.

So the ONLY benefit is that it really reduces your risk of developing a severe case.

So there is absolutely no justifying coercing or forcing people to get this vaccine. It should be a personal decision.

The vaccine is not going to end this virus and all the research and experts have said this. So this narrative that people who do not want it(for various reasons, btw) are selfish subhuman morons who shouldnt keep their job is based on nothing but partisan narratives and corporate fascism.

I read in some medical abstracts that other conventional vaccines such as those for MMR & Pertussis may offer some protection against COVID. They aren't cures just enhancements tho.

There is absolutely no cure for viruses. Never has been. Maybe one day there will be.

But we have no cures for any viruses. We treat symptoms and offer medical support to those who experience severe illness from a virus.....that's all we can do. Viruses have to run their course.

That's why we have vaccines. So your immune system can recognize the virus when you come into contact with it and thusly fight it off better. You can still catch anything you were vaccinated for.....you just wont get nearly as sick as you would have without the vaccine(this is mostly what happens).

This virus isnt going anywhere. Since it was able to jump to humans, it's going to spread and mutate like every other virus. It will never be as deadly as it was when it first hit. It will just adjust itself.

We have to adjust to living with it. It's not going anywhere.

And we will. It will eventually just be a nasty cold. We don't really know how much of our population has been exposed.....probably everyone. Natural immunity is superior to the vaccine.

You really have nothing to worry about. You got your vaccines and the pnemonia vaccine. Just wash your hands, dont touch your face holes and make healthy decisions.

We cant force vaccines and segregation and live in a state of never ending fear mongering where politicains and pharma corps can exploit and take advantage of us.

We have created such a toxic climate.

And yet, there may be some cross protection against COVID from other vaccines.

As you're aware Covid isn't the only coronavirus out there. So there's a relationship with other viruses. This would explain why some people who go Covid but were vaccinated against other diseases fared better or recovered than those who didn't.

I mean if you get your pnemonia shot, you probably wont develope Covid pnemonia.

Here in America most people have had their childhood vaccines. There are actual anti vaxxers who dont....but most of us are vaccinated against viruses that cause serious illness.

Its probably a better idea to look at who is getting the severe and deadly cases. They are elderly, and/or overweight and/or have underlying health issues.

I've even read in some medical extract that the Rabies vaccine might protect against herpes. It has been used to lessen the severity of AIDS in HIV patients.

I saw this YT video where a guy in Florida said that Crocodile ir Alligator blood can kill many viruses and if we knew how to synthesize it, could be used in vaccines.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Honestly I wish everyone....everyone who hasnt already had Covid, would talk to their doctor regarding the vaccine and chose to get it.

What I'm horrified about is how deeply political this topic is to the point where people are slamming treatments like ivermectin and applauding the government for blocking certain possible treatments (like when Whitmer imposed her politics on Michigan doctors and blocked hydroxy) and how people have absolutely no respect or empathy for other people.

How forcing cloth masks on kids in school is just political. But let's still do it.....cause fuck kids.

Stuff like that. People cant communicate. One side has to take all direction from the media and just dehumanizes the other "side".

It would be nice if the media started telling them that other people are still human and they should try to hear people.....but it's too beneficial for the sociopaths behind the wheel to fuel hate.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

YOU DONT FUCKING SAY?!

What makes places like New York so evil with their employment bans is doctors do indeed have a list of medical conditions which if a person has then doctors advise people not to get the vaccine. For instance, pregnant women.

There is no exception made for them. Also we know natural immunity is far, far better protection than the vaccine so anyone who can prove they have antibodies shouldn't be forced to have a medical procedure they do not want. Yet again NY does not make this exception. Why?

I think we all know it comes down to money. Hell, Australia has gone full authoritarian just like NY and a few days ago we learned Pfizer spent millions lobbying politicians in Australia right before the draconian policies were put in place. Could the "donations" of millions of dollars to the PM and his party have influenced them? I would say yes.

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

YOU DONT FUCKING SAY?!

Well josephine, people like me have been saying the for at least 6 months but libtard nazis wouldnt listen then and now they dig their heels in even deeper.

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

YOU DONT FUCKING SAY?!

I don't think its the mask that offers the protection. It's the psychological effect of letting others know they should keep their distance from you.

Standing 6' or more from others & avoiding large crowds or packed indoor places is about all a person can do, eh?
Be careful josephine. Your fellow leftist loons hate you mask deniers even worse than the right wing ones.

Well the mask might offer some protection but probably not much. Likewise the vaccines are probably also limited in the protection they provide.

That's why people who walk around or go out partying after getting the vax are foolish, particularly the younger crowd. They're the ones who are getting it now, eh?

Actually, my fully vaccinated son got Covid. He wasn't even as sick as someone with a cold.
And he probably wouldnt have gotten very sick anyway. My daughter and son in law had it and did just fine.