That is all.

iu

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Who? You? Me? Everyone? Who, may I ask, who is this Faggit Mouth who can't spell his/her own name?

Ray! You seem pissed! That is good! Direct it at the faggits!!! We dont tolerate their filthy shit pipe sperlunking here anymore!!!!

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I had to stop drinking (Seriously what the fuck else is there to do???) so now I'm Ray_Sober. lol You seem, aaah, no different. lol

Im on the whiskey!!!!! And its Taco Tuesday!!!

Sure as shit aint Sausage Suckin' Saturday........... IT'S CANCELED!!!!!!

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Damn right.

This will take you back!!! To a time when Men fought over Women! And not Faggits!!!!

So many throwbacks in this one!!! Mean Gene, Macho Man, Elizabeth, Vince McMahon, Jesse Ventura, Ricky the Dragon Steamboat, and George the Animal Steele!

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
This will take you back!!! To a time when Men fought over Women! And not Faggits!!!!

So many throwbacks in this one!!! Mean Gene, Macho Man, Elizabeth, Vince McMahon, Jesse Ventura, Ricky the Dragon Steamboat, and George the Animal Steele!

Gotta love Trump! lol

The second video did indeed take me back. Go George! My favorite wrestler was and will always be Steamboat. I saw a bit of him in the vid, but Macho was a fucking genius, may he rest in peace.

P.S. Elizabeth still gives me a chubby after all these years.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Gotta love Trump! lol

The second video did indeed take me back. Go George! My favorite wrestler was and will always be Steamboat. I saw a bit of him in the vid, but Macho was a fucking genius, may he rest in peace.

P.S. Elizabeth still gives me a chubby after all these years.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It is a shame it wasn't cancelled because this means aidsman will keep spreading his monkey pox at all the gay bath houses.

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I'm so glad my kids are grown up cause I'd of never put up with this shit.

• Agree!
Reactions: X