Fake shot papers

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I see no reason to do so. You can sign up today and get the shot tomorrow.
Actually, IF you were going to do it, right now would be the perfect time because the papers arent being tagged to you specifically. I know this because I just looked at my wifes card.

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Another thing, the corporate world has come up with a plan to force people to have the vaccine in order to do your job. This gives reason to consider falsified documents.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Anyone thinking about faking vaccine documents? I am.
I've not even been offered a vaccine yet...

Here they give it to anyone and everyone. We have people from other countries flying in to get it as it is free and everyone can get it same day or at most with one day notice.
I think they're working down from oldest to youngest here, my grandparents have had both of theirs...

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Im a Photoshop master, and I work at a print shop, yes I can make these, easily hahahaha. Though I dont have a reason to yet.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Totally. If it stops me jet-setting, I’ll be all for fake documentation. There is no way in hell I’ll be putting any vaccine into my body that hasn’t stood the test of time. The “vaccine”needs at least 5 to 10 years before it could actually be deemed safe. This is basic common sense...

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Honestly none of us should play ball with that on any level. We absolutely should blatantly resist being required to "show papers".

Showing fake ones just let's the government think we will play ball with that intrusion.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Honestly none of us should play ball with that on any level. We absolutely should blatantly resist being required to "show papers".

Showing fake ones just let's the government think we will play ball with that intrusion.
images