Fat Lily is Trying to Re-Write History

X

xXx
Site Supporter
@The Prowler
Yep, typical Prowler reply. I always knew you were a prick but now that I know you are a lying sack of shit I have no reason the believe anything you say. You haven't even got the stones to be a man and own your shit. You're a disgrace and your wife would have done better to just buy a dog for companionship instead of marrying you're lying ass. You call yourself a man? Grow up Prowler.
Your **
Wanna English lisson?

OP
OP
The Prowler

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
But…but…you’re a bush pig!!!
:Excited6:

JXVYXp1.jpg

Fuck!!!!!

Please stop posting that!!!

I nearly spilled my coffee.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Says the man that will post pics of himself, his car, his dog...but not the nanny goat he calls a wife.
Stop talking about other people’s wives all the time. You’re so ugly that you had to desperately go on a dating site just to find some action. Our @The Countess or @Dove …have you girls still got Oak’s dating pic handy? Th one in the mirror? Trolololol

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Stop talking about other people’s wives all the time. You’re so ugly that you had to desperately go on a dating site just to find some action. Our @The Countess or @Dove …have you girls still got Oak’s dating pic handy? Th one in the mirror? Trolololol

It was convenient. And I could screen dumbfucks out before even meeting them. Men aren't nearly as clever as they think they are...

Murdy

Louie the Love Nugget’s Mom
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
It was convenient. And I could screen dumbfucks out before even meeting them. Men aren't nearly as clever as they think they are...

Most of them are concerned about your spending the money they don’t have…

Murdy

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
I’m just surprised you’re still showing your face…you’re a hoot! lol

Showing my face? I never left and I don’t see security cameras anywhere…

However, you and this tired, dried up band of dipshits has erected an entire forum around the micro penis butthurt of a bloviated fucktard.

It’s so pathetic, it’s not funny :OhGawd:

Last edited:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Showing my face? I never left and I don’t see security cameras anywhere…

However, you and this tired, dried up band of dipshits has erected an entire forum around the micro penis butthurt of a bloviated fucktard.

It’s so pathetic, it’s not funny :OhGawd:
They're minions...not cute little yellow ones...they're flying monkeys.

Murdy

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
They're minions...not cute little yellow ones...they're flying monkeys.

I can’t imagine would it would feel like waking up and being dumb and an LOSER everyday.

Fuck that gave me the chills just thinking about it.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I can’t imagine would it would feel like waking up and being dumb and an LOSER everyday.

Fuck that gave me the chills just thinking about it.
It's gotta be depressing. My whole life, I've awoken on a clean slate most everyday of my life.

They have an air of perpetual dissatisfaction, as if they just exist to be unhappy.

Murdy

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
It's gotta be depressing. My whole life, I've awoken on a clean slate most everyday of my life.

They have an air of perpetual dissatisfaction, as if they just exist to be unhappy.

I meditate every morning and find gratitude in my heart for the good things in life… which are always the simple things.

Sometimes I choose violence, but my intentions are always pure.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I meditate every morning and find gratitude in my heart for the good things in life… which are always the simple things.

Sometimes I choose violence, but my intentions are always pure.

Om Em Gee, that's funny. My daughter says the same thing "sometimes I choose violence." That girl is a comedian. Actually, both my kids are hilarious.

I mean waking up miserable...fuuuck. How sad is that?

Murdy

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Om Em Gee, that's funny. My daughter says the same thing "sometimes I choose violence." That girl is a comedian. Actually, both my kids are hilarious.

I mean waking up miserable...fuuuck. How sad is that?

I bet lol

Today I’m grateful that my eyesight is still good enough to apply lip liner and eyeliner right.

Life is good.

OP
OP
The Prowler

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Anyone who believes these two ugly fat broads who spend 18 hours a day getting roasted on troll and flame sites are happy needs to have their head examined.

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Moderator ☠️
Anyone who believes these two ugly fat broads who spend 18 hours a day getting roasted on troll and flame sites are happy needs to have their head examined.
You're the last person here who should be telling others to get their head examined. You're the one who is obsessed with both of them. 99% of your pathetic posts are devoted to them. If you didn't have this forum to log into every day and spew the same old lame bullshit what would you do? You're clearly not respected on TBC either. Every stupid insult you make is predictable and played out. Also @The Prowler I'm still waiting for this big burn you are supposed to hit me with? It'll never happen because you're just a tough talker who lies daily.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
You're the last person here who should be telling others to get their head examined. You're the one who is obsessed with both of them. 99% of your pathetic posts are devoted to them. If you didn't have this forum to log into every day and spew the same old lame bullshit what would you do? You're clearly not respected on TBC either. Every stupid insult you make is predictable and played out. Also @The Prowler I'm still waiting for this big burn you are supposed to hit me with? It'll never happen because you're just a tough talker who lies daily.
I realise what you’re doing bud, but @The Prowler is dead right. They’re two ugly chicks that think they have clout, but fail dismally. I was watching their bitter antics on the sidelines for years on other forums and never engaged with them because they sounded pathetic and desperate. It was only relatively recent that they joined my forum that our paths crossed. Initially I was fine with the both of them, I even stuck up for Poarkahontas—then out of the blue after she felt I wasn’t sticking up for her, did she turn on me. Several people even warned me that this is her usual MO. The beast-killa Murdy was always going to side with her pal…and in turn tried to flex on me too.

Together, they became the “wort and bleed” of Bastard Factory.

You’re delusional if you think that there’s anything remotely nice about these two festering tarts. Why do you think they joined up here after all those years elsewhere? Nobody wanted to endure their bitter and tireless tirades…it’s as simple as that. Many people will vouch for that fact.

You play it as you see fit.
Keep your head screwed on!

:ThumbsUp1:

Last edited:

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Moderator ☠️
I realise what you’re doing bud, but @The Prowler is dead right. They’re two ugly chicks that think they have clout, but fail dismally. I was watching their bitter antics on the sidelines for years on other forums and never engaged with them because they sounded pathetic and desperate. It was only relatively recent that they joined my forum that our paths crossed. Initially I was fine with the both of them, I even stuck up for Poarkahonas—then out of the blue after she felt I wasn’t sticking up for her, did she turn on me. The beast-killa Murdy was always going to side with her pal…and in turn tried to flex on me too.

Together, they became the “wort and bleed” of Bastard Factory.

You’re delusional if you think that there’s anything remotely nice about these two festering tarts. Why do you think they joined up here after all those years elsewhere? Nobody wanted to endure their bitter and tireless tirades…it’s as simple as that. Many people will vouch for that fact.

You play it as you see fit.
Keep your head screwed on!

:ThumbsUp1:
Hi Breakfall,

Your personal experience with them isn't my problem. They have given me no reason to dislike or distrust them at all. Just because you talk shit about them doesn't make them bad people. You got angry with for bashing Countess and made a federal case out it, and here you are doing the same thing about my friends. That makes you a hypocrite mate.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Hi Breakfall,

Your personal experience with them isn't my problem. They have given me no reason to dislike or distrust them at all. Just because you talk shit about them doesn't make them bad people. You got angry with for bashing Countess and made a federal case out it, and here you are doing the same thing about my friends. That makes you a hypocrite mate.

He is bitter little man. He projected his entire existence online onto myself and Murdy.

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Moderator ☠️
Prowler used to attack Flea. They just have banded together because Lily is "mean".

Sorry, not Sorry. I don't suffer fools.
Prowler is the type of bully that challenges you to step outside and fight but walks up with a few friends behind him. I had a bully like that when I was younger and after I got sick and tired of avoiding him I beat the tar out of him. No more after tough guy act from him after that. I earned his respect and became friends.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Prowler is the type of bully that challenges you to step outside and fight but walks up with a few friends behind him. I had a bully like that when I was younger and after I got sick and tired of avoiding him and I beat the tar out of him. No more after tough guy act from him after that. I earned his respect and became friends.

He tries to be a bully. Constantly aggressively thrusting his pelvis at everyone.

Dude needs to chill out. He's way too manic.