Fatherly Advice to the Threaders

SirSuperSouthern

It's Always 5:55, bitch.
Site Supporter
Alright guys - you two (or more), busy spamming this board when y'all could make it clickable if you faggots would just pin a gorgeous woman's picture (no niggers, please) at the end of your very educational posts. Your hits would increase, alongside thumbs-ups and lots of posters you want to be friends with, sending you all kinds of crazy PMs! That's what forums are for, by God...

1533672085138.jpg

SSS - see how it's done, sons?

OP
OP
SirSuperSouthern

SirSuperSouthern

Site Supporter
I didn't take any pictures the last time I went to the zoo, pretending I was an elephant. I'm circumcised so it didn't work out so well. Now, those dumps all have different rules for different species: Don't repeatedly punch the glass for the terrified fish; Don't drunkenly jump down into any of the small spaces imprisoning big cats you wanna pet; Don't fuck niggers here or anywhere else.

I did a bit of snooping and Google Images shows the chimps ^above near the end of the first page. You gotta do some scrollin' to get the bearable chimpouts a-rollin'. Hypocrites. You all wore the same faces as you kept climbing down the ladder looking for something moderately attractive.

1510631005913.jpg

Now go put on your white pointed dunce caps (get one from Vile, she owns tons of stupid hats), you bigots. The nerve, the neeeeerve of you hypocrites! Well, y'all do have more self-respect than the faggy crew that has dedicated their embarrassing existence by spamming this tiny board non-stop. I'd personally march right down to their rickety bridge/home and bitch-slap the first fugly face I saw into sometime next week. The next would be so shockingly loud that the birds in a five-mile radius would all instantly shit on cars and people under them. I'd then record the hysterical reactions of the rest of them like that time Brentv's meltdown was so fucking hilarious he actually made the Drudge Report!

But I can't. I'm banned from the remaining flame forums for flaming. I know, I know. Not a single poster left would agree to meet me in a formal, reputation meter moving Call Out. Not even under a different nic with a bevy of shitty ghostwriters that my victim would blame after taking another loss...

1539557413997.jpg

SSS
- need a fake driver's license?

Last edited:
OP
OP
SirSuperSouthern

SirSuperSouthern

Site Supporter
I won't sign autographs. No sir I will not! Pu'cher fuckin' shirt back on.

You? Never fuckin' wear one...

1558276024694.jpg

Pink puffies always begin to hang by the time they wind up at middle school. Hers? God tier titties, preserved by cameras! Thank You God, ^that meal you cooked was made with the perfect amount of spices and yums...

SSS
- I'd eat it

*save pic for larger size, she's worth every pixel

Mr. Whipple

brilliantly insane
Site Supporter
I didn't take any pictures the last time I went to the zoo, pretending I was an elephant. I'm circumcised so it didn't work out so well. Now, those dumps all have different rules for different species: Don't repeatedly punch the glass for the terrified fish; Don't drunkenly jump down into any of the small spaces imprisoning big cats you wanna pet; Don't fuck niggers here or anywhere else.

I did a bit of snooping and Google Images shows the chimps ^above near the end of the first page. You gotta do some scrollin' to get the bearable chimpouts a-rollin'. Hypocrites. You all wore the same faces as you kept climbing down the ladder looking for something moderately attractive.

1510631005913.jpg

Now go put on your white pointed dunce caps (get one from Vile, she owns tons of stupid hats), you bigots. The nerve, the neeeeerve of you hypocrites! Well, y'all do have more self-respect than the faggy crew that has dedicated their embarrassing existence by spamming this tiny board non-stop. I'd personally march right down to their rickety bridge/home and bitch-slap the first fugly face I saw into sometime next week. The next would be so shockingly loud that the birds in a five-mile radius would all instantly shit on cars and people under them. I'd then record the hysterical reactions of the rest of them like that time Brentv's meltdown was so fucking hilarious he actually made the Drudge Report!

But I can't. I'm banned from the remaining flame forums for flaming. I know, I know. Not a single poster left would agree to meet me in a formal, reputation meter moving Call Out. Not even under a different nic with a bevy of shitty ghostwriters that my victim would blame after taking another loss...

1539557413997.jpg

SSS
- need a fake driver's license?
Damn , Shit sucking scoundrel
11bc5783743c62098782aaf62df64ee4_600.png
you're crazier than a shit house rat. Advice FFS , ramblings of a fruitstick is more like it!

X

xXx
Site Supporter
You were banned from other places cause you're a babbling fucking bald idiot bahahahahahahaha