Feeling cute. I might have my black son who doesn’t talk to me knock up admong niece later IDK

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Hey Bastard Factory, it's fucking disgusting and gross to see two old geezers discuss ass and cock all day. But to now move on to posting pictures of fisting sex toys and describing in graphic detail their sexual fantasies about Biggie, is a huge turn off to many meltdown posters.

For the interest of the health and well being of the board, could you assbox these two shit posting spammers for a week?

Yeah it's pretty gross and stupid. If it was flaming the pussy wouldnt have someone he is flaming on iggy.

But for him.....its personal. I feel like he has shoe laces tied around his scrotum and pulls it real tight waiting for his intrusive and perverted questions to be answered.

Oh its personal, it's like you took all of his lottery tickets after sucker punching him in the nuts, and the old man is seeking retribution.

He's probably talking to his toilet while quoting tough guy lines from old Clint Eastwood movies. He constantly begs Flynn, Sindy, and now Breakfall for assistance since he is unable to stand without a walker and the support of a gang of fellow haters.

Just another one of these "flame" legendary losers that should have been flushed twice down the toilet bowel years ago.
So are you really a guy, or what?

Wouldn't it all depend on who is using the account.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Hey Bastard Factory, it's fucking disgusting and gross to see two old geezers discuss ass and cock all day. But to now move on to posting pictures of fisting sex toys and describing in graphic detail their sexual fantasies about Biggie, is a huge turn off to many meltdown posters.

For the interest of the health and well being of the board, could you assbox these two shit posting spammers for a week?

Yeah it's pretty gross and stupid. If it was flaming the pussy wouldnt have someone he is flaming on iggy.

But for him.....its personal. I feel like he has shoe laces tied around his scrotum and pulls it real tight waiting for his intrusive and perverted questions to be answered.

Oh its personal, it's like you took all of his lottery tickets after sucker punching him in the nuts, and the old man is seeking retribution.

He's probably talking to his toilet while quoting tough guy lines from old Clint Eastwood movies. He constantly begs Flynn, Sindy, and now Breakfall for assistance since he is unable to stand without a walker and the support of a gang of fellow haters.

Just another one of these "flame" legendary losers that should have been flushed twice down the toilet bowel years ago.
Are you looking to suck his coxk ?
Are you looking to watch?
No. You can suck his cock in private noodles

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Are you looking to suck his coxk ?

:Awesomeness: Generally ready willing and able