Fine ass black men

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
i dont care for dark dark meat, wing and breast for me
537eec53f22022d52eec1c19dd366c7a.jpg

I find that handsome men come in all colors. There's nothing wrong with only liking one type either. We like what we like. I find good looks are more about symmetry in features than about color or texture.

I find all types attractive. This thread was aimed at the forum racists lol

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Candice Owens is attractive....mainly because she's smart, behaves like a lady, and has decent morals. My judgment is way better than yours.

I haven't commented on any black women. Are you high?
A woman was commenting on a man so the natural thing is for a man to comment on a woman.

The natural thing here is for you to stay out a thread called "fine ass black men" since you call them "niggers" and hate gays in your posts I've run across. I don't see why you're here *wink*
My apologies, nigger lover.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Candice Owens is attractive....mainly because she's smart, behaves like a lady, and has decent morals. My judgment is way better than yours.

A woman was commenting on a man so the natural thing is for a man to comment on a woman.

The natural thing here is for you to stay out a thread called "fine ass black men" since you call them "niggers" and hate gays in your posts I've run across. I don't see why you're here *wink*

My aren't you a pleasant fellow.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️

My aren't you a pleasant fellow.
Anguished cries in the dark like that, make wish Jesus was not so cruel to so many of the white mens.

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
LOL now that is funny, I assume they get sick of 'their' men chasing teh white womenz.

White women with black men are called snow bunnies or Beckys.
Nuhh uhhh. Those are coal burners and nigger lovers!

Go on, post your favorite black hottie. We won't judge.

etju5v4459h01.jpg

Sade Adu

That was sarcasm aimed at Lokmar. He's a homophobic racist and yet posting in this thread.

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
LOL now that is funny, I assume they get sick of 'their' men chasing teh white womenz.

etju5v4459h01.jpg

Sade Adu

That was sarcasm aimed at Lokmar. He's a homophobic racist and yet posting in this thread.

People here will take you literally sometimes, when you think your comment was sarcasm. It's an old troll trick.

Not me of course. I just took you literally because you were being civil to people and you're new here.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

etju5v4459h01.jpg

Sade Adu

People here will take you literally sometimes, when you think your comment was sarcasm. It's an old troll trick.

Not me of course. I just took you literally because you were being civil to people and you're new here.

I'm trying to be civil. It's different at a place when everyone else here is displaying their existential angst. I have it too, who doesn't? It takes effort to be civil with the masses. I think it's worth my while though. It instills the discipline necessary to navigate our lives with the things that come at us. Lashing out, name calling, etc is a loss of control over one's emotions.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

etju5v4459h01.jpg

Sade Adu

SUUUUUURRRRREEEEEE.... You seem to have invested interests in a few things but maybe that's just me...
xoN4ct6.gif

lol

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Cuz equality...yo!

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

etju5v4459h01.jpg

Sade Adu

SUUUUUURRRRREEEEEE.... You seem to have invested interests in a few things but maybe that's just me...
xoN4ct6.gif

lol

Peaches is a lying old homo.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

etju5v4459h01.jpg

Sade Adu

xoN4ct6.gif

lol

I thought Jake was peaches?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

etju5v4459h01.jpg

Sade Adu

xoN4ct6.gif

lol

I thought Jake was peaches?

Yeah he was, but this guy is likely him also.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Lulz @ Scouse grasping at straws. Again.

Must be Felching Hour in Liverpool.