Flea and Murdy

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
Now, you broads both know I appreciate the fuck out of the both of you.

You guys need to stop this petty bullshit.

Please and thank you

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Now, you broads both know I appreciate the fuck out of the both of you.

You guys need to stop this petty bullshit.

Please and thank you
Maybe if Flea and Murdock have sex with each other and then fight about it for 3 years on an online forum, we can forget about you and your love of crack whores?

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I remember when Erica thought Murdy was posting at BC using names of the Walking Dead characters and she went full street thug...that was so funny.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I remember when Erica thought Murdy was posting at BC using names of the Walking Dead characters and she went full street thug...that was so funny.

Why do you admire phony street thugs? We generally kick them out of the way

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You know we really need another ignore function for the emoticon spam...these people on ignore are always having hissy fits when no on replies to them and they start emoticon spamming you, maybe Sheriff can fix this.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You know we really need another ignore function for the emoticon spam...these people on ignore are always having hissy fits when no on replies to them and they start emoticon spamming you, maybe Sheriff can fix this.

The put me on ignore. Easy peasy

SirSuperSouthern

It's Always 5:55, bitch.
Site Supporter
I rarely read these types of threads anymore because SuperChode/Poof stoops to anything to garner some of those precious noted clicks he's addicted to seeing because his life is shit and just needs validation from anyone from anywhere, bots included. Doctors will officially recognize those desperate click counters on useless forums like this one.

I'm an understanding man because I like checking out topics solely about the two undisputed hottest honeys this side of Score Magazine.

Score2.jpg

Good work man, this thread is one of the best you've ever made, seriously. It deserves thousands of hits too, half coming from me - I assure you. Look at all the emojis that have already been pasted onto early posts here on Page 1 - I'm fuckin' pumped for pretty plump posters, no doubt.

Oak is undeniably famous and deserves her own thread! Doppelganger?

OAK2.jpg

No troll, bros, I'm from Texas where men like women who know how to make chicken fried steak and make believable excuses for their bruises. Check 'em:

1672673623480274.jpg

When real women have acceptable Texas-sized hooters, they're rarely the same size so shut the fuck up.

CbnF2.png

Now see? Skinny bitches are too hard to locate behind real women in grocery store lines.

1659485300628736.jpg

SSS
- Don't forget the swing 'em really hard, ladies, and no fingernails.