Florida Boys tend to be very aggressive homosexuals

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Does Admin give a shit that violent men can "self identify" as women now and get sent to female prisons? Nope.

Even though its happening and women are being raped and assaulted.

And 26 year old cross dresser who raped a ten year girl in a female bathroom is being sent to female juvenile detention.

It's just right wing hate and bigotry to speak up for womens rights.
Women don't need protected from predators it's 2022, fahgets are the new most vulnerable in society haven't you heard?

I recently had a man in lipstick call me his oppressor.

Please stop the planet....I want off.

The trans patriarchy is too insane.

Ok, you have to share this story Lol...

Trans person on socail media. I told him not to call me "cis" because its slur.

And he started arguing it's a scientific term for people who "identify" with the sex they were born as.

He then went into it and went into power dynamics and how IM his "oppresor" and made an argument for how it's different when trans people sexually assault "cis" people because of the power dynamics. Like arguing that it's not "real rape" because the oppressed have no real power over their oppressors.

He agreed it was wrong....he just argued that it's not "actual rape".

It was psycho and disgusting and the mentality of this gender cult is really dark.

I blocked him eventually because he started going to my page. I can try to get the convo screenshotted for you....it was fucked up. I'd have to unblock him. Let me think about that.

In the future I'll screen shot these "discussions" as I go so I can share them....before I end up having to block them. They get pretty unhinged. The activists are insane and violent. One of them once went to my page, found out who my husband was....went to HIS page and was messaging us both about how my husband needs to get fired and he was gonna call his job and tell them he is a transphobe. It was mental.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I'm just gonna leave this here

army-marines-vets-navy-gay-marine-meme-www-topsimages-com-53218422.png