Flynn…I could break you!

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Hey Flynn, how was your PRESSIE this morning?

Was it a warm, runny, extra smelly squirter, which sprayed the entire toilet bowl light brown and even dotted the back of the toilet with specs of anal leakage, leaving you panting for breath and gagging at the smell?

Or was it a rock solid, manly turd, where the "PLOP" sound echoed and reverberated around your bathroom walls, aswell as outside, leaving you paranoid that your neighbours may have overheard?

@UncleDiLF offers courses in bathroom etiquette at a very reasonable price, if you are interested.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Hey Flynn, how was your PRESSIE this morning?

Was it a warm, runny, extra smelly squirter, which sprayed the entire toilet bowl light brown and even dotted the back of the toilet with specs of anal leakage, leaving you panting for breath and gagging at the smell?

Or was it a rock solid, manly turd, where the "PLOP" sound echoed and reverberated around your bathroom walls, aswell as outside, leaving you paranoid that your neighbours may have overheard?

@UncleDiLF offers courses in bathroom etiquette at a very reasonable price, if you are interested.

Go away white fool.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
No. It's playing your nana as I play dead on that lime green couch you love.
You wanna know the funniest part of this "troll" angle of yours?

Its knowing 100% that you will eventually lose a loved one at some point, ( perhaps you have already, HIV and other diseases are afterall rife in the LGBT community) and when you do, it will sting that bit more, when you recall how you've "trolled" other people who have previously gone through similar grief.

LOL @ you & your misery.

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️

Its knowing 100% that you will eventually lose a loved one at some point, ( perhaps you have already, HIV and other diseases are afterall rife in the LGBT community) and when you do, it will sting that bit more, when you recall how you've "trolled" other people who have previously gone through similar grief.

LOL @ you & your misery.
Yep

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

LOL @ you & your misery.
The older you get the more common it becomes.We all lose our immediate family at some point in our life.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Flynn is a gay man.

>Unstable
>Hysterical
>Junkie
>Leftist
>Loves John Cena
>Cross-dresses
>Steals scat from public toilets

*SIGH*

Pic related;

OIP.ZlyDyan764VLAgwaKeiLCgHaEo

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

LOL @ you & your misery.

Cry. Me. A. Fucking. River.

I'll tell you "what the funniest part of this troll angle..." is, it's you getting upset about me talking about your long dead nana you're still sexually attracted to, all the while in another thread you talk about gassing truckloads of Jews.

How many other people's Jewish nana's would die prematurely because of you?

So. Spare me this faux outrage when it comes to me talking about your long gone nana. As usual you own yourself in your hypocritical prose and forget what you've posted in the past.

You're not only stupid but you're also transparent as fuck.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

I'll tell you "what the funniest part of this troll angle..." is, it's you getting upset about me talking about your long dead nana you're still sexually attracted to, all the while in another thread you talk about gassing truckloads of Jews.

So. Spare me this faux outrage when it comes to me talking about your long gone nana. As usual you own yourself in your hypocritical prose and forget what you've posted in the past.

Mommy issues much? Poor little sodomite!

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

It makes so much sense that you're a gay male. Fags often don't understand boundaries or have any decency, largely due to their faulty wiring, and your wiring is fucking fried.

Just be thankful that you're safe behind a computer screen, because rest assured, if you said those things to my face, you'd get curbstomped and left unrecognisable to your Pajeet husband.

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
It makes so much sense that you're a gay male. Fags often don't understand boundaries or have any decency, largely due to their faulty wiring, and your wiring is fucking fried.

Just be thankful that you're safe behind a computer screen, because rest assured, if you said those things to my face, you'd get curbstomped and left unrecognisable to your Pajeet husband.
I was innocently flirting with it over a year or so ago, when it went fucking mental as anything. It’s reaction wasn’t feminine at all but very blokey and wankerish. It was at that moment that I realised that I was dealing with a dude(s). Fucking Poofter & Co…

Poofter and Pickles… the only two fags on the internet to moan like biatches scorned and bleed relentlessly from the arse!

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
@Breakfall those freaks are coming for your kids !!

Get out and fight these whoresans brother.

It fucking blows my mind how these leftist sexual predators are trying to justify the PLEASE ASS BOX ME! of 1—6 year old kids by way of drag faggots and most don’t even have kids of their own!

I see some murder under the rainbow…

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
And no accountability when it all goes horribly wrong. Just blame others and sweep the dirt under the rug for damage control. A typical leftist trait through and through…