Follow the.....

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
This belongs in politics.

No topics that lead to fighting in the upper boards. What don't you understand about that, Prowler?

The New Holliday

Now With 25% More Infinity
Site Supporter
Prowler doesn't understand that. LoLz
Neither do most blanktards - that's why it doesn't have as great a benefit in the larger community - because a large number/percentage of people aren't masking and don't follow general good sense guidelines.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Prowler doesn't understand that. LoLz
Neither do most blanktards - that's why it doesn't have as great a benefit in the larger community - because a large numberpercentage of people aren't masking and don't follow general good sense guidelines.

Masking was part of a multi-level approach, which included:

social distancing, handwashing hygiene, vaccination

But people believed in FREEDUMB and couldn't be helped.

The New Holliday

Site Supporter
Masking was part of a multi-level approach, which included:

social distancing, handwashing hygiene, vaccination

But people believed in FREEDUMB and couldn't be helped.
Exactly, and I saw a vid this morning of a certain public figure saying to the effect "we" aren't going to abide by any good/common sense practices.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Exactly, and I saw a vid this morning of a certain public figure saying to the effect "we" aren't going to abide by any good/common sense practices.

Because we're not as smart as our grandparents...we think our FREEDUMB is taken away when someone asks us to do something for ourselves and our community.

eta: Because someone made a video on youtube or posted online about FREEDUMB, and CORPORATIONS.

The New Holliday

Site Supporter
Because we're not as smart as our grandparents...we think our FREEDUMB is taken away when someone asks us to do something for ourselves and our community.

eta: Because someone made a video on youtube or posted online about FREEDUMB, and CORPORATIONS.
Well, you understand that modern "thinking" is that no one owes anything at all to their fellow citizen or the broader community in which they live. We are all mountainmen in the vast ocean of mountainmen, totally independent and selfservingreliant.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Well, you understand that modern "thinking" is that no one owes anything at all to their fellow citizen or the broader community in which they live. We are all mountainmen in the vast ocean of mountainmen, totally independent and selfservingreliant.

Yes, it's a big problem on the right. It is tearing this country apart and they just don't see it.

The New Holliday

Site Supporter
Yes, it's a big problem on the right. It is tearing this country apart and they just don't see it.
Though if they had, hundreds of thousands of lives would have been saved. I blame conservatives for these deaths - the selfishness and ignorance of conservatives. Had right wing pundits not treated it as a hoax and politicized the pandemic it could have been effectively tamped down early on.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Though if they had, hundreds of thousands of lives would have been saved. I blame conservatives for these deaths - the selfishness and ignorance of conservatives. Had right wing pundits not treated it as a hoax and politicized the pandemic it could have been effectively tamped down early on.

Absolutely, selfish human behavior lead to excess deaths in this country.

That's why I call it "freedumb".

The New Holliday

Site Supporter
Then again more contards died by percentage than liberal minded people (which is a total mystery - probably the DeepState had something to do with it) so maybe that's a good result for those looking for a silver lining..

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

15% higher excess deaths among Republicans

In general, there was a 20.5 percentage-point (95% prediction interval [PI], 15.6 to 25.6 percentage points) increase in weekly death counts in Florida and Ohio between March 2020 and December 2021. Excess death rates were 2.8 percentage points (15%) higher for Republican voters compared with Democratic voters (95% PI, 1.6 to 3.7 percentage points).

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Then again more contards died by percentage than liberal minded people (which is a total mystery - probably the DeepState had something to do with it) so maybe that's a good result for those looking for a silver lining..

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

15% higher excess deaths among Republicans

In general, there was a 20.5 percentage-point (95% prediction interval [PI], 15.6 to 25.6 percentage points) increase in weekly death counts in Florida and Ohio between March 2020 and December 2021. Excess death rates were 2.8 percentage points (15%) higher for Republican voters compared with Democratic voters (95% PI, 1.6 to 3.7 percentage points).

I've seen that before. I wonder how it will work out in 2024?

As Momma Gump said "Stupid is as stupid does."