These fucking scumbags follow the same tactics, everywhere

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
Here in Brazoo, 15 years ago, the left decided that anyone who made over 80 dollars a month was "middle class".

Yep. To be able to say that they "lifted" people from poverty, they simply declared that anyone making that "much" money wasn't poor anymore.

It's fucking amazing how stupid and gullible people are. If the man on the TV is saying that things are peachy, they are happy. But when things aren't so bad with a conservative, nothing matters, since the leftard reported says the sky is falling.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Here in Brazoo, 15 years ago, the left decided that anyone who made over 80 dollars a month was "middle class".

Yep. To be able to say that they "lifted" people from poverty, they simply declared that anyone making that "much" money wasn't poor anymore.

It's fucking amazing how stupid and gullible people are. If the man on the TV is saying that things are peachy, they are happy. But when things aren't so bad with a conservative, nothing matters, since the leftard reported says the sky is falling.

You realize 'The Fed' declares with finality such economic matters and not the President, right?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Here in the US it's even better than that

Black people in poverty REJOICE!!! There's a black female scotus who doesn't know what a woman is and a lesbian black press secretary now. The KKK is totally routed now!

black mothers can't feed their babies but you know they can remain delighted and rejoice that some ivy league privileged cunt who doesn't know what a woman is and lets peds off the hook is now appointed to a lifetime worry free job that she doesn't even have to show up for because it's a given how she'll vote on any matter before her.

OP
OP
RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
That’s what useful idiots like him are good for. To them
There's a lot young conservatives raising their voices in Brazil today, some of them are people from Cuba and Venezuela that lived the horrors of communism or whatever name they use to fool the imbeciles who accepted the ideology.

They say it pisses them off how their suffering wasn't a "good enough" example to these retards of the left insisting in destroying their countries.

And everyone that escapes that hell says the same thing. It's all love and roses from the mouths of the commies, until one day the army invades all the factories and farms. Some only see the size of their mistake when they're looking at their pets and imagining how they taste.

OP
OP
RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
One thing that these older morons who live on pensions should keep in mind is that when the "young blood" takes over power, one of the first actions will be slashing the pensions of these senior fools.

Look at Greece and other countries in Europe.

Many people who worked their whole lives in places like England and Germany are living in misery, because the government is more worried about carbon credits and stuffing the faces of immigrants than with the people who built their countries.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Democrats will stop charging people for crimes as well and claim they lowered the crime rate.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
That’s what useful idiots like him are good for. To them
There's a lot young conservatives raising their voices in Brazil today, some of them are people from Cuba and Venezuela that lived the horrors of communism or whatever name they use to fool the imbeciles who accepted the ideology.

They say it pisses them off how their suffering wasn't a "good enough" example to these retards of the left insisting in destroying their countries.

And everyone that escapes that hell says the same thing. It's all love and roses from the mouths of the commies, until one day the army invades all the factories and farms. Some only see the size of their mistake when they're looking at their pets and imagining how they taste.

Yeah but they hate us so much they dont care. That's the biggest issue. Theyll claim we would make things even worse. No matter how psychotic the claim is.

That's the thing. The only thing they really truly care about is their hatred of other parties. I dont know if its brainwashing or mass hysteria but the division tactics have been so effective here. They really would rather the country burn then to unite or work with other parties. So theyll drag us all into the gutter, let our rights and liberties be stripped, destroy the economy and turn us into a 3rd world and still claim it was better than letting other parties have any say.

People in the future are gonna read about this and wonder how people can very so easily manipulated to destroy their own country and wonder how people end up so fucking hateful.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
One thing that these older morons who live on pensions should keep in mind is that when the "young blood" takes over power, one of the first actions will be slashing the pensions of these senior fools.

Many people who worked their whole lives in places like England and Germany are living in misery, because the government is more worried about carbon credits and stuffing the faces of immigrants than with the people who built their countries.
More wishful thinking.
I still drink fair-trade btw lol

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

and you hit the nail right on the head. The parasite public leeches around here like admong, Poark and the other seamonkeys with the aggregate IQ of a turnip all vote democrat for one reason. THeir beloved tax payer funded handouts for the piss poor services they provided society all of their sordid lives

not realizing of course that when our capitalism crumbles so will their ability to leech off the hard working American

Idiots of the highest order. Every last one of them

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Democrats will stop charging people for crimes as well and claim they lowered the crime rate.
aint that amazing how they do shit like that with a straight fucking face and the idiot guppy followers lap it up like fucking saps? :LOL3:

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
THat's just the thing

Dr Fuckupstooge doesn't even have one brain cell that can be cut in half and then rubbed together

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Crime is so out of control trol in left wing shithole cities that now even canned food is being locked up because black organized crime gangs are literally looting everything and Dems refuse to hold them accountable.