X

xXx
Site Supporter
Cocksucking zionists

Egypt is building a wall to contain the slaughter

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
Now more than ever Israel is a pariah nation.
Now more than ever we've glued our reputation to theirs.

We've only accelerated our loss of standing in the world and proven beyond any doubt that a unipolar framework with 'Murica at the top is unsustainable. The empire was already wobbly; our support of the genocide in Gaza is the start of its free-fall.

And we've nobody but ourselves to blame (though we'll try to blame everyone/everything else).

Our stupidity is rivaled only by our hubris.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Now more than ever Israel is a pariah nation.
Now more than ever we've glued our reputation to theirs.

We've only accelerated our loss of standing in the world and proven beyond any doubt that a unipolar framework with 'Murica at the top is unsustainable. The empire was already wobbly; our support of the genocide in Gaza is the start of its free-fall.

And we've nobody but ourselves to blame (though we'll try to blame everyone/everything else).

Our stupidity is rivaled only by our hubris.
Netenyahu is an Evil Man.

He bombed a hospital, destroyed the oxygen supply of the patients and bunch of them died as a result.

He should be branded as a war criminal and arrested immediately if he dares to travel and set foot in another country.

Netenyahu is a Jewish Nazi.

unnamed-e1421336884763.jpg

He learned well from his peoples' WWII oppressors.

He's only doing to the Palestinians what the Germans did the Jews.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator

He bombed a hospital, destroyed the oxygen supply of the patients and bunch of them died as a result.

He should be branded as a war criminal and arrested immediately if he dares to travel and set foot in another country.

And it's being supported by the west

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Could it be because half of Israeli Jews are Western themselves and the other half didn't experience the Holocaust at all? They were safe in the Middle East at the time.

Makes me wonder.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Could it be because half of Israeli Jews are Western themselves and the other half didn't experience the Holocaust at all? They were safe in the Middle East at the time.

Makes me wonder.

I think a person can be anti-Netenyahu without being anti-semitic.

Apparently a lotta Jews think Netenyahu has gone way to far and should be removed from office.

He's definitely a War Criminal tho.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I think a person can be anti-Netenyahu without being anti-semitic.

Apparently a lotta Jews think Netenyahu has gone way to far and should be removed from office.

He's definitely a War Criminal tho.
Of course, despising Netanyahu doesn't necessarily equate to antisemitism.

What I'm commenting on is that many Israeli Jews are descendants of European Jews (Ashkenazi). They are Western and behave as such toward the Arabs in the Middle East, except for those of them that reject Zionism.

Basically saying Westerners behaving like Westerners really shouldn't be shocking.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Of course, despising Netanyahu doesn't necessarily equate to antisemitism.

What I'm commenting on is that many Israeli Jews are descendants of European Jews (Ashkenazi). They are Western and behave as such toward the Arabs in the Middle East, except for those of them that reject Zionism.

Basically saying Westerners behaving like Westerners really shouldn't be shocking.
I thought Israel had the right to kill Hamas militants and even target their leadership for annihallation. But bombing sick children in hospitals is unacceptable and violates International Law.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I thought Israel had the right to kill Hamas militants and even target their leadership for annihallation. But bombing sick children in hospitals is unacceptable and violates International Law.

I have no love for Hamas. At the same time, how long are the Palestinians supposed to live completely oppressed by the Israelis?

If the Israelis responded to negotiation, violence might have been avoided. After all, it was they that used violence to establish Israeli in 1947-1948 to begin with. Those are the facts and they are unassailable.

Alien Nosferatu

Available for Parties
Since none of you hughmies want Palestinians around and they are the cause of so much trouble why not turn them over to us Nineians, they'll trouble you no more, we'll be sated for a time and leave the rest of you alone for awhile. It's a win win.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!