Israel will not fucking quit

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
More than 1.3 million people — more than half of Gaza’s population — is seeking refuge in Rafah, with the majority of people displaced from other parts of the besieged enclave crammed into a sprawling tent city.

There are severe shortages of food, water, medicine and shelter, and the city
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
as a “pressure cooker of despair” by the UN Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs (OCHA) spokesperson, Jens Laerke.

Weeg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Go Israel! The palestinians started it and yoo will finish this once and for all! Remember who started this war!

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Go Israel! The palestinians started it and yoo will finish this once and for all! Remember who started this war!

you're a fucking retard weeg, you and your diddler preZ deserve each other :LOL3: I've yet to meAT a bigger fucktard than you so far buddy, congrat's LOL

finish it once and for all ?? every father whose child was killed by a jew bomb has a duty to take up a rifle and exact revenge you fucktarded poosy ...

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Obviously they're not going to stop.

Just as obviously they will have to *be* stopped.

Sooner rather than later would be good; four months ago would have been even better.

I don’t disagree, but who's gonna stop em?

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Obviously they're not going to stop.

Just as obviously they will have to *be* stopped.

Sooner rather than later would be good; four months ago would have been even better.
Whatta mess.

Weeg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
you're a fucking retard weeg, you and your diddler preZ deserve each other :LOL3: I've yet to meAT a bigger fucktard than you so far buddy, congrat's LOL

finish it once and for all ?? every father whose child was killed by a jew bomb has a duty to take up a rifle and exact revenge you fucktarded poosy ...
X just look in the mirror to see the biggest fucktard in the history of the UNIVERSE!! :LOL3: :LOL:

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
8fp9sx.jpg

The same God that personally hand selected Trump to save us all, but there is some good meme material, which is nice.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
X just look in the mirror to see the biggest fucktard in the history of the UNIVERSE!! :LOL3: :LOL:
well my boring fucktarded friend, the only way that'll happen is if you're standing behind me

rage-face-windy.gif

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Then yoo couldn’t see me and only yoo fucktard! Momma even says yoo must be retarded
of course we could see you, you would be the big FAGGOT in the mirror, while I wood be the one pointing and laughing at you :LOL:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Yes he does! Yoo should see the PM's he sends!! He is a lil perv!!
oh you meaN like when you PM me asking if I have any used bike seats ?? BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA

Last edited:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Say, didn't jews and muslims originate from the same dad thousands of years ago?

LOL no way I'm wasting my time taking sides or caring about the whole thing

I just coast and poast these days

You aren't disgusted by the tens of thousands of Palestinians being slaughtered by Israel?

That's interesting.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
You aren't disgusted by the tens of thousands of Palestinians being slaughtered by Israel?

That's interesting.

I try to keep my negative feelings to a minimum these days

Do I wish these kinds of things didn't happen? Of course. Do I lose sleep or feel miserable because of that? Not anymore.

The history of the world is filled to the top with massacres and genocide. The same thing is happening in several places in Africa, China, you name it. Different manners of killing, different reasons, same outcome.

To be honest, I see ZERO differences between the slaughters or jew or muslims if compared to abortion, for example.

The other day, people were protesting in Cuba and hundreds were crammed inside vans, never to be heard again. Have you seen anyone crying for them?

Brazoo sees more than 40 thousand murders EVERY YEAR. So you, I wouldn't need to move my attention to the other side of the world to feel sad about people killing each other. I have enough to be outraged right here in my country.

What happened is that I've finally come to the conclusion that I can do absolutely NOTHING to solve these people's problems. I've learned to accept that the world is what it is at this moment.

I do hope and I truly believe it's going to get better, but for now, humanity has been using the same failed tactics as always, Using of hatred, but expecting harmony, using of war, but expecting peace. We want to fix things by killing each other, same thing we've been doing since the dawn of this clusterfuck we call humanity.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I try to keep my negative feelings to a minimum these days

Do I wish these kinds of things didn't happen? Of course. Do I lose sleep or feel miserable because of that? Not anymore.

The history of the world is filled to the top with massacres and genocide. The same thing is happening in several places in Africa, China, you name it. Different manners of killing, different reasons, same outcome.

To be honest, I see ZERO differences between the slaughters or jew or muslims if compared to abortion, for example.

The other day, people were protesting in Cuba and hundreds were crammed inside vans, never to be heard again. Have you seen anyone crying for them?

Brazoo sees more than 40 thousand murders EVERY YEAR. So you, I wouldn't need to move my attention to the other side of the world to feel sad about people killing each other. I have enough to be outraged right here in my country.

What happened is that I've finally come to the conclusion that I can do absolutely NOTHING to solve these people's problems. I've learned to accept that the world is what it is at this moment.

I do hope and I truly believe it's going to get better, but for now, humanity has been using the same failed tactics as always, Using of hatred, but expecting harmony, using of war, but expecting peace. We want to fix things by killing each other, same thing we've been doing since the dawn of this clusterfuck we call humanity.

I can't and won't argue with the overall message in your post.

For myself, I simply fear that with no scrutiny nothing ever does change. It's impossible to do much about everything that is happening all at once for damn sure.

I hope that with some consistency, in our point of view that all humans are equally valued, we might start to evolve.

It's easy for me to say that all occupiers are or were, depending on the historical record, regardless of politics. Wrong is wrong. It's not suddenly acceptable because the occupier is an enemy of my enemy

These are matters of morality. Just like the Nazis, and their collaborators were wrong 80 years ago, the Israelis, the Russians, and any other murderous and occupying force is wrong.

Sitting by with no pushback makes us complicit. We can't do a lot, but we can be witness and speak the truth.