I am stunned by Israel's stupidity

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I mean, their heartlessness is the main issue, but let's just put that aside for a minute and note their complete lack of smarts in this tragic debacle. Even the NYT gets it.

The war and the tactics of the Israeli military have come at a great cost. Vast numbers of Palestinian civilians have been killed in the Israeli campaign; hunger is widespread in Gaza; and deaths around relief efforts have generated condemnation.

Six months into the conflict, the question of what Israel has achieved — and when and how the fighting could come to an end — is creating ever more intense global strains around a war that has cost Israel support from even close allies.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
I guess there's just something about having to write *another* story about *another* mass grave discovered under the rubble of *another* hospital in Gaza that makes even the shittiest "journalist" start asking questions.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
I guess there's just something about having to write *another* story about *another* mass grave discovered under the rubble of *another* hospital in Gaza that makes even the shittiest "journalist" start asking questions.
Journalism should just listen to you!

Larry Loungelizard

I appreciate irony as long as I'm not it's victim.
Given how the death toll is reported by Hamas, why is anyone believing it? It wouldn't surprise me that after the war is done and a more honest count of the actual dead is lower than currently noted.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Given how the death toll is reported by Hamas, why is anyone believing it? It wouldn't surprise me that after the war is done and a more honest count of the actual dead is lower than currently noted.

I think not. Those numbers don't include those buried under the rubble of destroyed buildings and homes.

Larry Loungelizard

I appreciate irony as long as I'm not it's victim.
I think not. Those numbers don't include those buried under the rubble of destroyed buildings and homes.
Anything claimed by terrorists should be believed just like the existence of Santa Claus, Easter bunny, and the tooth fairy.

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
The UK wants to ...no scratch that: HAS... joined the USA as a rubberstamp and political shield for Israel's atrocities and it's not speculation; it's right there in black and white on the UK's government website: