I am stunned how many people refuse to see

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
YEARS AGO it was said about the Japs, America was their grain bowl, Europe their boutique and Australia their mine..... well now you can pretty much say the same thing about China, we are their mine.

Anyway, if you look up how much aid China has given Afghanistan, I am sure China will start mining Afghanistan... Afghans have plenty of mineral resources. China isn't giving aid from the goodness of their hearts... there will be ulterior motives attached.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Portugal, for instance

Comparing Portugal to USA is beyond stupid.

If every country were like Portugal in WWII, for instance, we would all be Nazis right now.

A little, selfish "do nothing for the world" country.

Fuck off with that comparison.

You're an idiot, and so are all the morons who rec'd your ignorant post. During WWII, Portugal was run by a dictator. They had a revolution in the 70s, and it is a completely different place now. It's big of you to completely disregard the Portuguese revolution, and all that those people sacrificed to make it happen. SMDH

Portugal does basically nothing for the global community.

That is a fact.

Deal with it.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Portugal, for instance

If every country were like Portugal in WWII, for instance, we would all be Nazis right now.

You're an idiot, and so are all the morons who rec'd your ignorant post. During WWII, Portugal was run by a dictator. They had a revolution in the 70s, and it is a completely different place now. It's big of you to completely disregard the Portuguese revolution, and all that those people sacrificed to make it happen. SMDH

That is a fact.

Deal with it.

I have lived in a community with many Portuguese-Americans for decades. They still think they're special because they were an imperial power for a blip in human history.

You might like them, they're still a little racist, like you.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Portugal, for instance

That is a fact.

Deal with it.

I have lived in a community with many Portuguese-Americans for decades. They still think they're special because they were an imperial power for a blip in human history.

OMG. That's really obnoxious.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I have no clue how Oak can claim shes not a racist. Shes one of the most genuinely racist people on these boards. And she constantly calls other people racists.

She sees racism in everything because shes racist. That whole "white people imposing their will on others" because someone reported a crime.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I have no clue how Oak can claim shes not a racist. Shes one of the most genuinely racist people on these boards. And she constantly calls other people racists.

She sees racism in everything because shes racist. That whole "white people imposing their will on others" because someone reported a crime.
No doubt! I ask to be labeled racisnt and the bitch won the "who's most racist" award at SG, even tho I voted for myself!

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
This deviant stuff in classrooms is not new in Canada...here it was exposed 8 years ago by...surprise, surprise, a "far right" media.

....Toronto School Board promoting cross dressing. Lol!

Reminds me of a sign I saw in a school lunch room in Vancouver where I took a night class there.

It read "No homophobic comments allowed in here."

No doubt, times have changed.

I'm glad I'm not growing up in today's world.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
that the US is on its last legs. The death rattle is imminent.

In most places in the US now, honest working people cannot afford a home. Homelessness is an epidemic.

No one can survive on a minimum wage job in the US. And the American ethos is to idolize people with lots of money and condemn those with little. That is a mental illness, imo, and a danger to the soul of the country.

The US is the only developed country in the world without universal healthcare.

Education is failing in the US. Europeans are far better educated, and college is low cost or free.

Violence is epidemic. In Portugal, for instance, if there was a single incident where someone went into a public place and shot people, the country would react immediately, and harshly. No one would run out and buy a gun, and the incident would be front page news for weeks. People would be out on the streets. Of course, it has NEVER happened here. In the US, no one can keep track of how often this shit happens.

The US is a country of pill poppers. Americans pop more pills than any other developed country. It's destroying lives.

Too many Americans are completely ignoring climate change.

The US is toast. TOAST, I tell you.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Words of wisdom which might actually improve the value of this train wreck of a thread.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Healthcare in the U.S. should be reformed to copy Singapore's system which is the best in the world but also encourages aggressive cost savings.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Words of wisdom which might actually improve the value of this train wreck of a thread.

This thread is a train wreck, thanks to you righties obfuscating and gaslighting and veering wildly off topic and posting stupid videos.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard

Does Canada have it?

If you have a cavity in Canada, is it covered? How about any routine dental work? Or more complex dental work?

How about prescription drugs?

How about physiotherapy?

Equipment like wheelchairs...?

I never did get a response to these questions from LettuceButt...I wonder why...

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Portugal, for instance

That is a fact.

Deal with it.

I said Portguese-Americans and they are perpetually offended when someone thinks they're Mexican-American because of their last name. Walk a mile in some else's shoes before you judge.

Experience informs opinion. I've had people think I'm all sorts of other ethnicities, Persian, Portuguese, Italian, Arabic, etc. I don't get offended and scowl when it happens. I just explain what I am. I have experienced Portuguese-Americans looking like they have a lemon stuck up their ass when *gasp* anyone dare suggest they might be Hispanic.

LAME

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️
Just last night they had a Governorship debate in Virginia and the left wing Democrat said parents should have no say in theor children's education. Parents had been protesting transsexuals indoctrination for 8 year olds.

The parents MUST have the deciding vote on their children's education not politicians nor the corrupt unions who prop them up. The working people pay the taxes these parasites live off of and they work for the people not the other way around.
you are an Idiot.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Portugal, for instance

That is a fact.

Deal with it.

I said Portguese-Americans and they are perpetually offended when someone thinks they're Mexican-American because of their last name. Walk a mile in some else's shoes before you judge.

Experience informs opinion. I've had people think I'm all sorts of other ethnicities, Persian, Portuguese, Italian, Arabic, etc. I don't get offended and scowl when it happens. I just explain what I am. I have experienced Portuguese-Americans looking like they have a lemon stuck up their ass when *gasp* anyone dare suggest they might be Hispanic.

LAME

What is that supposed to even mean?

You are always very quick to judge people and determine that whatever issue they have MUST be an offense to you. You might look into the history of this shit befire you get all high on your horse about it. You don't get that Portugal is right up next to Spain and Spain invaded Portugal, and there were battles over the borders. And currently, so many ignorant people around the world think that Portuguese people ARE Spanish and speak Spanish because they can't tell the difference. They don't think they're fucking superior to you. They are sick to death of being treated like they are non-existent, so they cop an attitude about it. A LOT like you do.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Hypocrite Alert!!!!!

This thread is a train wreck, thanks to you righties obfuscating and gaslighting and veering wildly off topic and posting stupid videos.

LettuceButt, you are as active as anyone in derailing this thread.

Here, I will give you another chance to share your knowledge with everyone:

Does Canada have it?

If you have a cavity in Canada, is it covered? How about any routine dental work? Or more complex dental work?

How about prescription drugs?

How about physiotherapy?

Equipment like wheelchairs...?

I never did get a response to these questions from LettuceButt...I wonder why...

Tick tock, LettuceButt.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Portugal, for instance

That is a fact.

Deal with it.

LAME

What is that supposed to even mean?

You are always very quick to judge people and determine that whatever issue they have MUST be an offense to you. You might look into the history of this shit befire you get all high on your horse about it. You don't get that Portugal is right up next to Spain and Spain invaded Portugal, and there were battles over the borders. And currently, so many ignorant people around the world think that Portuguese people ARE Spanish and speak Spanish because they can't tell the difference. They don't think they're fucking superior to you. They are sick to death of being treated like they are non-existent, so they cop an attitude about it. A LOT like you do.

They are AMERICAN. I am not talking about the Portuguese in Portugal. And I have heard people SCOFF and make derogatory comments about Mexicans. I have lived most of my life in that community. Don't YOU tell me what my experience has been HERE.

Frankly, the fuck up that former Portuguese colonies are including the huge amount of slaves they brought over to the Western Hemisphere eclipses both Spain and the US. They weren't saints and were directly responsible for the lives of millions and millions.

40% of Transatlantic slaves were brought to Brazil alone. So maybe a little of that anger that you have for Southerners you should share with the descendants of the Portuguese in Brazil. Hmm, but no you befriend the only person here that speaks so badly of the blacks in Brazil. But he speaks Portuguese and kisses your ass, so that's all that matters.

Sick.