TBC what a bunch of fucking losers…

Marvin

Factory Bastard
has another new man.. yet none of these "men" ever make a profile on these forums and post along with her.
this chick is a joke with her wild imagination.. does she even live slightly in the real world? or live in outer space??
and her kids.. are they real or imaginary like her men?
lol at the wall of texts.. can't you get your points across in a much shorter way. you ain't know best seller. you just lie lie.. and bullshit through your entire existence.
suicide is calling you.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
has another new man.. yet none of these "men" ever make a profile on these forums and post along with her.
this chick is a joke with her wild imagination.. does she even live slightly in the real world? or live in outer space??
lol at the wall of texts.. can't you get your points across in a much shorter way. you ain't know best seller. you just lie lie.. and bullshit through your entire existence.
suicide is calling you.

A true parasite always finds a vulnerable host. It's very survival depends on it.

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It really is especially when it's someone that you thought was your friend but never was. Someone who thinks that where you came from never existed lol.

People show their spots. Just give them time.
Have a good cry about it you filthy sand nigger.

You just don't like the fact I don't put up with your sand nigger properganda.

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Is that what all the fuss is about? You aren't a Hammas supporter.
She came to tbc and started up with all this hamas properganda and even said Oct 7th only happened because the jews wanted it too.It even went as far as claiming women were not raped,baby beheaded etc etc.If that is not hamas properganda then I don't know what is.You could even check thta dirty cunts post history if you don't beleive me.

• LOL
Reactions: X

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
She came to tbc and started up with all this hamas properganda and even said Oct 7th only happened because the jews wanted it too.It even went as far as claiming women were not raped,baby beheaded etc etc.If that is not hamas properganda then I don't know what is.You could even check thta dirty cunts post history if you don't beleive me.

Are you *sure* you aren't confusing my poasts for hers?

You are getting to be <ahem> that age, ya know.

Moonpie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Is that what all the fuss is about? You aren't a Hammas supporter.

And omg I fell in love so hard it knocked my brains out. I've spent the past year living with my best male friend of 30 years being way more than friends and I now believe in soulmates.

He works from home. So I have spent every day and night under the same roof as him....after near constant contact via text/phone since 2017 (all platonic at that until this time last year) and I'm still completely obsessed with him. I still can't get enough of him.

It's been really hard to give a fuck about anything else. Im completely ruined. I honestly feel a teenager. I wanted him back then too.

My kids are doing great. They were HAPPY about my divorce. Not because they hate my ex...they don't. They still have a relationship with him and obviously we are sharing custody (yes that's good for now) of our youngest but my older daughters are thrilled and they've always loved my M(I'll just call him M). So it was EASY to do this. They have had known him all their life and they have such a great relationship. Squish absolutely loves him too.

The hardest part was .....they can't call him "uncle" anymore because EW lol.

If he ever dumps me I'm gonna die lol. I didn't know I could feel like and its horrifying.

He has always had his hooks in my heart though. This is the best, easiest and most passionate relationship I have ever had. It also has my abandonment issues all tweaked. This man has had my back for 30 years and my dumb traumatized brain is like "you know he is too good for you right?" Or "you know this gonna end tragically, right?". Because I feel like i won the life lottery. I never get this lucky. So he is either cheat on me....leave....or I'll get a cancer diagnosis with like 6 months to live or get mauled by some assholes garage tiger or some other freakish thing will happen.

I want to marry him SO bad just because i want his name. And so I can stop people in the store or on the street and say "THAT guy right there? That's MY husband!"

The most whimsical immature reasons imaginable but I fucking WANT it. All the good, mature and valid reasons...like his MS, nope. I just wanna have his name and get to say he is my husband lol. And die with him like the Notebook.

He is absolutely without a doubt my person.

Be warned....he is my favorite topic and I can talk about him all day long. It's fucking sick and im SO boring now lol.
IM SOO HAPPY FOR YOU!

Last edited:

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
suicide is calling you.
Go tell it to Herman, better yet the hermaphrodite.

Moonpie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

He's mad because I said that when the news came out it was told Hamas raped and beheaded babies and I said that may have been twisted truth for Zionist propaganda. I only said there was no real proof. Does that make me evil maybe--just like the murdering of babies and women by starvation, disease and bomb attacks is evil.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
suicide is calling you.

So wait....is that what you think? That unless someone's significant other doesn't join this forum, that means they don't exist?

And my kids also do not exist? Is that because they don't post here either?

I have tried to get him to sign up on these forums before. I asked him many times over the past like.... since probably 2007. He isn't really a "new" man. He has been in my life for 30 years and we have dated in the past.

He thinks it's fucking stupid and refuses to join in my "weird internet shenanigans".

I'll be sure to let him know you don't think he exists. I'm sure he will be overcome with grief and outrage and sign up immediately.

As far as my kids.....I mean I have two adults. I doubt they'd find this place very interesting. The youngins enjoy discord trolling. My Squish is 7 so....maybe just leave her out of it?

Last edited:

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Proofs in the pudding sir.

As I told Dove it's there for anyone to see if they can be arsed to go through it's posts.

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
He's mad because I said that when the news came out it was told Hamas raped and beheaded babies and I said that may have been twisted truth for Zionist propaganda. I only said there was no real proof. Does that make me evil maybe--just like the murdering of babies and women by starvation, disease and bomb attacks is evil.
It's called fuck around and find out you filthy swine.

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
KlVGr5c.jpg

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Lord I can't with the Hammas/Isreal stuff. It hurts my heart and I just can't stomach much of that lately. Also I can't stomach politics much these days either.

I follow lightly because my man follows it pretty close....I just don't have the mental or emotional energy.

I'm also no longer escaping so I'm not using politics as an escape anymore so that likely has a lot to do with my rest from it.

I'm truly enjoying my life these days. Not that I was miserable before I just had....some icky circumstances is all.

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Still isn't.
Speak to Flea she saw the same videos I did.

Those dumb sand niggers took videos and put them online.You'd know this had you done your research and found out the facts instead of virtue signalling.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
IM SOO HAPPY FOR YOU!

Thank you! I'm soooo happy!

You've crossed paths with him before many years ago back when you are I were fighting and that silly MySpace blog got posted?

That was his LD, online girlfriend in Canada who had a viscious hatred of me. I didn't really know why....I figured I was asking too many questions, but he told her that he would always have feelings for me.

I used to drink cheap scotch, troll the boards and lay in bed listening to Fleetwood Mac because of him and his little online GF lmao.

He wasn't involved in the actual fighting. He ignored most of it.

Do you remember that MySpace blog? Bahahaha!!

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
It's called fuck around and find out you filthy swine.

But the stuff you said about her poasts apply equally or more to my own poasts.

So why aren't you calling me a cunt you twat?
Too good for the likes of me these days, is it?

After everything we've been through you can't even once condescend to call me a muzzy-loving cunt?

DID I EVER REALLY KNOW YOU?

Disappointment immeasurable.

• Funny
Reactions: X

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
But the stuff you said about her poasts apply equally or more to my own poasts.

So why aren't you calling me a cunt you twat?
Too good for the likes of me these days, is it?

After everything we've been through you can't even once condescend to call me a muzzy-loving cunt?

DID I EVER REALLY KNOW YOU?

Disappointment immeasurable.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Dude, you have no idea. Her life has been posted all over these forums with boyfriends FROM these forums.

What boyfriends from the forums posted my "whole life"? Bahahaha. I do not have boyfriends from the forums...let alone ones posting any of my life details, you fucking weirdo.

What "boyfriends" and what "details"?

Tell me something about me that's so odd and scandalous that no one else here has ever talked about.

Let's see.....I have kids. I'm divorced...was married for a decade. I have a boyfriend I've been with for nearly a year. Like an actual one from real life. Who isn't new BTW.

Are you talking about Biggie? Him and i dated from 2008 to 2010 in real life and we are still friends and don't discuss any private things about eachothers lives.

So what are you blathering about exactly? Are you confusing me with Murd?

I think you probably should stop equating shit you read on a forum from angry people with someone else's "whole life details". Just a tip.

Last edited: