TBC what a bunch of fucking losers…

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Alright well I've somehow accumulated a forum man harem, I'm gonna need to be filled in on the following info.

How many "new men" and "forum boyfriends" do I have?

I'm gonna need the names, ages, and a photo of my man bitches.

Exactly what "details" of my life are they posting?

Aren't most people here divorced with kids? Why is all weird when it's me?

Is it because I posted about that tin can trailer? Oh wait ......the kittens?

WHAT DETAILS?! Tell meh!

Marvin

Factory Bastard
just have to look at post history on every forum she has ever been on including and she had told her whole life story to online strangers for years and years in great detail

hell Poofter didn't have to fill me in on everything i just filled in the blanks myself from all her posting histories. jesus get a grip on reality before its too late

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
just have to look at post history on every forum she has ever been on including and she had told her whole life story to online strangers for years and years in great detail

hell Poofter didn't have to fill me in on everything i just filled in the blanks myself from all her posting histories. jesus get a grip on reality before its too late

So it should be easy for you to answer.

WHAT new men and forum boyfriends and what details of my life that are so shocking and private and don't belong here?

You got a friend joining you to cry about all these boyfriends and details. Let's hear it!

So basically you had an unhinged psycho I talked to for 3 weeks that I met twice more than 5 years ago tell you some weird bullshit and you've bought it and are emotional over it. K.

Marvin

Factory Bastard
damn she has Poofter still on her mind after all these years. He doesn't want you back but I know you want him back. Like so obsessed. Get over it already

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
damn she has Poofter still on her mind after all these years. He doesn't want you back but I know you want him back. Like so obsessed. Get over it already

Maybe delete your 20 posts over the past two hours where you came at me like Bobbi the WaterBoy like "Poofer said...poof...poofer said....Poofer! Poofer said things about you!"

I promise you. No one cares.

Maybe get to know people before believing angry and mindless idiocy and you won't end up looking this dumb and desperate.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
So who are these forum boyfriends and new men?

I want to know about my harem!

Is Poofer off crying somewhere because I didn't divorce for him but did for an actual man?

Lulz.

Marvin

Factory Bastard
Maybe delete your 20 posts over the past two hours where you came at me like Bobbi the WaterBoy like "Poofer said...poof...poofer said....Poofer! Poofer said things about you!"

I promise you. No one cares.

Maybe get to know people before believing angry and mindless idiocy and you won't end up looking this dumb and desperate.
you just can't stop saying his name after how many years? wow he said you were obsessed with him but this is alarming and quite disturbing. please think about someone else he doesn't want you back. get help while you can

Moonpie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Proofs in the pudding sir.

As I told Dove it's there for anyone to see if they can be arsed to go through it's posts.
Seriously wtf is wrong with you? You need some help understanding where the fuck I come from? Oh wait? It didn't exist that's right. Ffs no one cares anymore ...it's over. Move on from it.

Moonpie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
But the stuff you said about her poasts apply equally or more to my own poasts.

So why aren't you calling me a cunt you twat?
Too good for the likes of me these days, is it?

After everything we've been through you can't even once condescend to call me a muzzy-loving cunt?

DID I EVER REALLY KNOW YOU?

Disappointment immeasurable.
:SadFace:

Moonpie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Thank you! I'm soooo happy!

You've crossed paths with him before many years ago back when you are I were fighting and that silly MySpace blog got posted?

That was his LD, online girlfriend in Canada who had a viscious hatred of me. I didn't really know why....I figured I was asking too many questions, but he told her that he would always have feelings for me.

I used to drink cheap scotch, troll the boards and lay in bed listening to Fleetwood Mac because of him and his little online GF lmao.

He wasn't involved in the actual fighting. He ignored most of it.

Do you remember that MySpace blog? Bahahaha!!
I can't remember back then. lol. MySpace are you freaking kidding me lol. But that's awesome

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Seriously wtf is wrong with you? You need some help understanding where the fuck I come from? Oh wait? It didn't exist that's right. Ffs no one cares anymore ...it's over. Move on from it.
Twice I gave you the chance to put this to bed because you asked me too.Then you thought you'd suck up to DKG and get people on side.You were well warned anout what would happen if you didn't leave it be ....

enjoy

Admin.

This ain't Texas (woo), ain't. no hold'm woo woo
Site Supporter ☠️
Twice I gave you the chance to put this to bed because you asked me too.Then you thought you'd suck up to DKG and get people on side.You were well warned anout what would happen if you didn't leave it be ....

enjoy
Put a sock on it Creeper.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Senile @Joe was experiencing dementia for the first time....

It was so long ago!

It feels like forever ago.

Remember when I said humans don't digest meat .....and we argued about it for like a year?

Lmao!

We went rounds all day. I never once said you hated women, or had a small peen.

I don't think we ever discussed eachother privates, even once.

If you ever wish to join my harem, there is always a spot for you. I'll even deem you the alpha and I'll let you abuse the lowers.

Moonpie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

enjoy
You're delusional again. I didn't suck up to anyone. You must be hearing voices in your head or something.

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You're delusional again. I didn't suck up to anyone. You must be hearing voices in your head or something.
The proofs there in the gossip thread for everyone to see.Twice I stopped and twice you went on.

So enjoy ....

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
What is there to enjoy lol.

You're talking to yourself??
Rejoice you fat sweaty hog beast of a Jordanian refugee.

More sand niggers fell to the mighty sword of the IDF today.

God bless those Jews for taking proper revenge on those filthy savages.I just pray that none of your family die in any cross-fire.That would just break my heart.

Moonpie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Rejoice you fat sweaty hog beast of a Jordanian refugee.

More sand niggers fell to the mighty sword of the IDF today.

God bless those Jews for taking proper revenge on those filthy savages.I just pray that none of your family die in any cross-fire.That would just break my heart.
Wait? You have a heart? I find that hard to believe but thank you. I hope not. I just hope it doesn't move to where they are but it's getting close.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Wait? You have a heart? I find that hard to believe but thank you. I hope not. I just hope it doesn't move to where they are but it's getting close.

He has no heart and much less a brain. Let him bark...he's just a Chihuahua...massive ego, little itty bitty balls.