They Have Some AAA Sleuths Over At TBC I'm Impressed!

OP
OP
Alticus

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Moderator ☠️
Bonkerfist might pop over there sometime. I’m not much for Canadian politics, but it’s always good seeing the pure distain they have for that Skidmarkmajor irritation. lol
Who in the hell is Bonkerfist? lol

Hahahahaha!!!!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
No I don't because it's a problem that many people can't help. Losing weight isn't always about putting the fork down. For many it's a condition that is not tied to food consumption at all, and you two who aren't obese and have never experienced it personally are always the ones making the jokes. Do you see me constantly slamming you for problems you have in life? You can still troll without the fat jokes. Do you fucking not think that she is aware of her weight already without you and Pinocchio rubbing it in?

You think this will make them stop? Nah, other than the boring factor, I don't care.

What do Prowler and Adam have in common?

I dominate their emotions at this forum. They are completely owned because I simply pointed out that they suck as human beings

Neither one has children, never mind grandchildren. When they die, no one will notice, never mind mourn them.

They just take up space until they're gone. Now that is sad.

OP
OP
Alticus

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Moderator ☠️
You think this will make them stop? Nah, other than the boring factor, I don't care.

I dominate their emotions at this forum. They are completely owned because I simply pointed out that they suck as human beings

Neither one has children, never mind grandchildren. When they die, no one will notice, never mind mourn them.

Yes, but don't forget that Prowler has a Corvette. That's the important thing here.

Hahahahaha!!!!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Oh, they also suck Biggly Piggly's micro penis. And he's easily 3x my size and 2 inches taller...if that.

So fat is okay with them as long as it's a Gojira sized fat fuck that smells like rancid ass.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Factory Bastard
Oh, they also suck Biggly Piggly's micro penis. And he's easily 3x my size and 2 inches taller...if that.

So fat is okay with them as long as it's a Gojira sized fat fuck that smells like rancid ass.
Hey Lily! Do you get all tingly down there below your fupa when you think of Biggie?

Kinda sounds like it.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Hey Lily! Do you get all tingly down there below your fupa when you think of Biggie?

Kinda sounds like it.
Never, not even before I knew he was the size of a mammoth.

I heard him talk a couple of times. His shitty NY accent is amazingly off-putting.

Made me wonder what the stupid broads were fighting about.

Now that they know he's mammoth sized, I'm sure that's ended.

Admin.

When you're a Alpha, you're an Alpha all the way!
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Never, not even before I knew he was the size of a mammoth.

I heard him talk a couple of times. His shitty NY accent is amazingly off-putting.

Made me wonder what the stupid broads were fighting about.

Now that they know he's mammoth sized, I'm sure that's ended.
I can't even imagine being a guy that sounds like Fran Drescher and Rosie Perez' love child. Eek!