TBC what a bunch of fucking losers…

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Oh he's been always nice to me no idea what reaper talking about. Whatever.

Yeah, who knows.

eta: He removed it. He thought it was just about me and liked it.

hahahahahahahaha....

He can't wait to hump a leg of a poster that's negative about me, he can't even see straight. LMFAO

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Wait? You have a heart? I find that hard to believe but thank you. I hope not. I just hope it doesn't move to where they are but it's getting close.
I have an awesome heart.

My mate Lokmar sends this -

All these fucking shitbag arabs need to GTFO of Israel. Anyone who claims to be a Christian and fails to support Israel is against God's will and prophecy that states Israel will be restored and will not cease to exist again.

Get them shitbag muhzies off The Temple Mount too!!!! NOW!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Your harem isn't anything to write home about though. Though you do write online about them.

Dude, why would you do that to yourself?

I guess you missed the part where I'm mocking this harem narrative?

I thought that was obvious but again....taking forums too seriously is your thing.

Take it easy, ffs. Lol.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I guess you missed the part where I'm mocking this harem narrative?

I thought that was obvious but again....taking forums too seriously is your thing.

Take it easy, ffs. Lol.

Oh, I was talking about your hosts. The ones you suck dry and then dump for the new one, most often overlapping "relationships".

I wasn't talking about the casual reaming you've gotten from your "harem".

Darthinia Von Vader

Factory Bastard
Oh, I was talking about your hosts. The ones you suck dry and then dump for the new one, most often overlapping "relationships".

She charge $$$$$ at least each man or they get dumped. Poofter was just one of her victims

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Well it was my harem that was being discussed.

You know when you guys feel bad for my ex....you are feeling bad for exactly the kind of man you guys slam and hate on?

A religious Christain republican who wanted to do traditional gender roles in an attempt to work out our marriage?

I just kinda chuckle a bit because ....you guys hate me more than you abide your supposed values.

I didn't end up here in my man's house because IM the one who drug us all here. I didn't want to come here. I was looking for an apartment to rent on a monthly basis for the next few weeks or month. My EX did this.

I told my man several times he can say no and I will still love him and it wouldn't impact our friendship or anything and he insisted.

That entire situation was against my will, and I was ordered to "submit" and do what my ex wanted.

So....i did.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
I'm going to go take a "nap". I guess I should start announcing any cuddle time with my man. Otherwise, it just never happens.

You do not have a man.

We all know.

People play along so you do not flip out, but if you talk about "him" too much, you will get called on it.

Just a friendly warning.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I'm going to go take a "nap". I guess I should start announcing any cuddle time with my man. Otherwise, it just never happens.

No one said it never happened unless you announce it.

I just asked when do you have intimate time since you are online so much and you won't lay with him while you read and post.

You are the one who said me and my man never give eachother our undivided attention just because I posted last night while he was in bed next to me preparing to write an article.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Did Marvin's pussy get washed properly?

I've been hanging on the edge of my seat to find out.

Must be such a big moment for him.

Darthinia Von Vader

Factory Bastard
the pussy feels fantastic and biggest of a superstar than so called nigga Christ himself. it really was a religious experience for her. so much so she dirtier herself up again rolling around for almost an hour. bitchy attitude as well so i slap that bitch. she shut up quick. like a true pussy

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
the pussy feels fantastic and biggest of a superstar than so called nigga Christ himself. it really was a religious experience for her. so much so she dirtier herself up again rolling around for almost an hour. bitchy attitude as well so i slap that bitch. she shut up quick. like a true pussy

Please tell me you didn't just admit to abusing an innocent CAT?!

Because if you are over there slapping a sweet lil kitteh floof....we are gonna have a PROBLEM!

Someone get Bonesaw ....tell him Dovey has a cat abuser in the meltdown board!

• GayAsFuck
Reactions: X

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Please tell me you didn't just admit to abusing an innocent CAT?!

Because if you are over there slapping a sweet lil kitteh floof....we are gonna have a PROBLEM!

Someone get Bonesaw ....tell him Dovey has a cat abuser in the meltdown board!

You finger cats, so bitch, please.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
You finger cats, so bitch, please.

Uhg NO Lily....we have been through this. Newborn kittens HAVE to be stimulated to poop and pee. I had to rub his cat business to help him pee and poop.

Otherwise they will suffer and die. Should I have left him to DIE?

• LOL
Reactions: X