TBC what a bunch of fucking losers…

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
You have double standards your own damn self. Don't point fingers at me when you yourself don't condemn some heinous ass shit.

You're an enabler. You're all enablers. You have no lines you won't cross...none of you.

No, I really don't.

This asshole is openly claiming to beat a defenseless cat.

But you ignore that because it's a "troll"...because that's somehow SO much better. He just SAYS he beats his cat. Because that's not unhinged and sick either.

This cretin thinks "lemme go online and tell people I hit my cat....cuz...yeah"

That's okay.

And instead of saying "dude that's sick and sad. Not funny at all".....YOU jump in claiming I fingered a newborn kitten. Even though that's a perfect example of what YOU were claiming about Prowler.

You know damn well no one was fingerings a baby kitten. You just want to be sick and nasty. You give yourself permission to be sick and nasty like that....while condemning Prowler for saying your grandson could be lured in by SSS for a cookie.

Is your grandchild hanging out with SSS right now? Is there ANY circumstance where SSS would have access to him in order to lure him with a cookie? NO. You guys are on opposite sides of the fucking earth.

Marvin is saying he beat a cat that is there WITH him. YOU said I molested a kitten I was RESCUING.

Prowler just spewed something that was total nonsense and not even close to ever happening to get panties in wads. What he said was WAY more a roast and an attack on SSS then anyone. And he was corrected by BF and told not to do that. And he laid off of it for a while but you guys kept on bringing it up over and over claiming HE was preying on kids. So you guys immediately lost your high road doing pretty much the same thing.

You have double standards and show a lot of hypocrisy. Your own rules you put on others you don't apply to yourself.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
But when they say foul things about a little boy...well, that's okay because it's Lily's grandson, so "fuck him, he doesn't matter.

You need to be aware of the dangers in the world if you are going to be a responsible caregiver for a retarded child.

Sometimes discussing these dangers can be uncomfortable. That is understandable. That is why I mentioned it once, just to make sure that you remember to take precautions.

What is weird is that since I mentioned it once, you have mentioned it about 50 times.

Like something in your sicko mind was triggered and now you cannot stop talking about the disturbing subject.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
No, I really don't.

This asshole is openly claiming to beat a defenseless cat.

But you ignore that because it's a "troll"...because that's somehow SO much better. He just SAYS he beats his cat. Because that's not unhinged and sick either.

This cretin thinks "lemme go online and tell people I hit my cat....cuz...yeah"

That's okay.

And instead of saying "dude that's sick and sad. Not funny at all".....YOU jump in claiming I fingered a newborn kitten. Even though that's a perfect example of what YOU were claiming about Prowler.

You know damn well no one was fingerings a baby kitten. You just want to be sick and nasty. You give yourself permission to be sick and nasty like that....while condemning Prowler for saying your grandson could be lured in by SSS for a cookie.

Is your grandchild hanging out with SSS right now? Is there ANY circumstance where SSS would have access to him in order to lure him with a cookie? NO. You guys are on opposite sides of the fucking earth.

Marvin is saying he beat a cat that is there WITH him. YOU said I molested a kitten I was RESCUING.

Prowler just spewed something that was total nonsense and not even close to ever happening to get panties in wads. What he said was WAY more a roast and an attack on SSS then anyone. And he was corrected by BF and told not to do that. And he laid off of it for a while but you guys kept on bringing it up over and over claiming HE was preying on kids. So you guys immediately lost your high road doing pretty much the same thing.

You have double standards and show a lot of hypocrisy. Your own rules you put on others you don't apply to yourself.

Stop with the drama. It's not about a cat.

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
So we have a cat abuser among us.

@Garraty_47 help!

Well that confirms the instinct that prompted me to put him on Ignore to begin with, whatever he typed that led to it. He's so insignificant I no longer even remember why I roundfiled his ulcerated ass though it was obviously the right call.

What a scumbag.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Stop with the drama. It's not about a cat.

Yes. This was definately about a scum bag who consistently reads as if he in on meth(and you KNOW he does. There is no way you read this idiots posts without cringing. NO way. You just bite the bullet because he tries so hard to take jabs at me....God that's gotta be rough lol) claiming he is over there beating his cat.

And that's fucked up.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Well that confirms the instinct that prompted me to put him on Ignore to begin with, whatever he typed that led to it. He's so insignificant I no longer even remember why I roundfiled his ulcerated ass though it was obviously the right call.

What a scumbag.

But you won't put a person that talks about little boys performing fellatio on adults on ignore.

Brilliant!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

What a scumbag.

He even doubled down on it!

Total fucking scum. That was the worst thing I've read all month.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Yes. This was definately about a scum bag who consistently reads as if he in on meth(and you KNOW he does. There is no way you read this idiots posts without cringing. NO way. You just bite the bullet because he tries so hard to take jabs at me....God that's gotta be rough lol) claiming he is over there beating his cat.

And that's fucked up.

You can't deflect from being friendly with a pig that talks about little boys the way he does.

A little boy. An innocent little boy. First off, it's not a cat. Second, even if it were, I value human life more than a pretend cat's life.

You have no values. You have no morals. You accept heinous thoughts like they're nothing. You are a complete and utter piece of shit. As bad as the person that said it.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
What he said was WAY more a roast and an attack on SSS then anyone.

It might have appeared that way, but that was not my intention.

SSS just happened to be in thread. I did not mean to imply that SSS would actually do anything like what I mentioned.

I should have said "a man" or more specifically, "a predator" instead of SSS.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
But you won't put a person that talks about little boys performing fellatio on adults on ignore.

Brilliant!

He was saying SSS would lure a child in with a cookie to assault said child.

He just decided to make that child your grandson to get you guys all worked up.

Prowler didn't say "Hey! I'm beating a cat right now and abusing it until it acts right!"

He isn't on here saying HE is actively abusing any living creature.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

He just decided to make that child your grandson to get you guys all worked up.

Prowler didn't say "Hey! I'm beating a cat right now and abusing it until it acts right!"

He isn't on here saying HE is actively abusing any living creature.

Stop being disingenuous.

He was angry, vicious and perverted. Everyone here knows it, including him.

You're sick twisting this shit around, too.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
It might have appeared that way, but that was not my intention.

SSS just happened to be in thread. I did not mean to imply that SSS would actually do anything like what I mentioned.

I should have said "a man" or more specifically, "a predator" instead of SSS.

Aaahh.

Either way.....what you said was a hypothetical

Homeboy is in here saying "Yeah I slap my cat! And I threw it outside!"

I hope that he is just having a meth delusion and no cats are anywhere around him.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard

No, I did not say that.

The post is still there if anyone wants to read it.

It was clearly just a reminder to the caregiver of a vulnerable child that there are dangers in the world that they should be aware of so they can protect the vulnerable child.

@Lily tried to twist it into something different.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Aaahh.

Either way.....what you said was a hypothetical

Homeboy is in here saying "Yeah I slap my cat! And I threw it outside!"

I hope that he is just having a meth delusion and no cats are anywhere around him.

Oh, so it's okay for a grown ass man to be thinking about my grandson being sexually assaulted by a grown man on this forum.

Yeah, I see where you're coming from...

"You hope". Here's where you're admitting that you're having a conniption over nothing but a troll.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
No, I did not say that.

The post is still there if anyone wants to read it.

It was clearly just a reminder to the caregiver of a vulnerable child that there are dangers in the world that they should be aware of so they can protect the vulnerable child.

@Lily tried to twist it into something different.

Okay I stand corrected.

To be fair I didn't even see what you said. I just saw certain people who kept repeating it over and over.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Oh, so it's okay for a grown ass man to be thinking about my grandson being sexually assaulted by a grown man on this forum.

Yeah, I see where you're coming from...

"You hope". Here's where you're admitting that you're having a conniption over nothing but a troll.

Okay so it's okay for a grown woman to be thinking about someone on the forum sexually molesting a newborn kitten? Absolutely NO ONE else saw anything sexual in the care of that kitten. Just you.

Again your own rules don't apply to you.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Okay I stand corrected.

To be fair I didn't even see what you said. I just saw certain people who kept repeating it over and over.

Didn't read, but twisted it around to suit your psychotic drama about a make believe cat.

Some make believe cat is worth shitting on a real child for. Got it.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Okay so it's okay for a grown woman to be thinking about someone on the forum sexually molesting a newborn kitten?

Again your own rules don't apply to you.

It was what you posted before.

You care more about make believe cats than holding any member up to standards of actual decency when it comes to children.

What a shitty ass woman. What woman that has given birth to a child, never mind 4, isn't incensed with that kind of talk?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Didn't read, but twisted it around to suit your psychotic drama about a make believe cat.

Some make believe cat is worth shitting on a real child for. Got it.

What did I twist exactly?

So now you are saying that SSS luring your grandson in with a cookie to prey on him ISNT a make believe scenario?

Lily.....it is FAR MORE likely this psycho is hitting a cat than it is that someone on the forum is gonna use a cookie to molest your grandson. Far more.

Prowler isn't saying "Hey Lily....IM abusing your grandson!" Is he? No.

This fucking guy IS saying HE is abusing a cat.

Who the fuck says shit like that? Brags about hurting something defenseless?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
What did I twist exactly?

So now you are saying that SSS luring your grandson in with a cookie to prey on him ISNT a make believe scenario?

Lily.....it is FAR MORE likely this psycho is hitting a cat than it is that someone on the forum is gonna use a cookie to molest your grandson. Far more.

Prowler isn't saying "Hey Lily....IM abusing your grandson!" Is he? No.

This fucking guy IS saying HE is abusing a cat.

Who the fuck says shit like that? Brags about hurting something defenseless?

You didn't read the damn thing and made up an alternate story about what happened.

STFU already, you immoral sack of shit.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
It was what you posted before.

You care more about make believe cats than holding any member up to standards of actual decency when it comes to children.

What a shitty ass woman. What woman that has given birth to a child, never mind 4, isn't incensed with that kind of talk?

Let me know when Prowler is saying "Hey guys! I just lured a kid in here with a cookie and now I'm abusing him!!"

Because that's something to be incensed over.

Didn't YOU defend Murd when she came on here claiming that I ALLOW my daughter (when she was a minor BTW) to go online and troll grown men for dick pics? She fucking went around for months really trying to sell that shit to people.

And didn't YOU jump to her defense when I posted the text convo that showed she was fucking LYING?

Again....your rules don't apply to YOU or those YOU like.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Let me know when Prowler is saying "Hey guys! I just lured a kid in here with a cookie and now I'm abusing him!!"

Because that's something to be incensed over.

Didn't YOU defend Murd when she came on here claiming that I ALLOW my daughter (when she was a minor BTW) to go online and troll grown men for dick pics? She fucking went around for months really trying to sell that shit to people.

And didn't YOU jump to her defense when I posted the text convo that showed she was fucking LYING?

Again....your rules don't apply to YOU or those YOU like.

No, I didn't defend what she did.

I was disgusted by you as a mother.

Moonpie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I have an awesome heart.

My mate Lokmar sends this -

All these fucking shitbag arabs need to GTFO of Israel. Anyone who claims to be a Christian and fails to support Israel is against God's will and prophecy that states Israel will be restored and will not cease to exist again.

Get them shitbag muhzies off The Temple Mount too!!!! NOW!

Oh geez. I can read over there and post you know. You're a joke reaps.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
You didn't read the damn thing and made up an alternate story about what happened.

STFU already, you immoral sack of shit.

He said that SSS could lure your grandson with a cookie to give him a BJ, correct?