TBC what a bunch of fucking losers…

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I33WW8n.jpg

Here it is @The Countess

Did you go by the moniker "Queen of the South"?

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Something about this person Feral pimping out her daughter Rachel. It seems like you posted that.

I had no idea her daughters name was Rachel til today.

Feral pretended to be her ADULT daughter to troll on these forums. Hence why I said what I said. She got dragged by everyone so she didn’t take it personally. cw lives in the past, old two faced hag.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I had no idea her daughters name was Rachel til today.

Feral pretended to be her ADULT daughter to troll on these forums. Hence why I said what I said. She got dragged by everyone so she didn’t take it personally. cw lives in the past, old two faced hag.

Well, she is two-faced.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Well shit. I completely forgot then. I honestly don’t remember everything I said. I definitely don’t remember that being her daughters name.

I sure did. 10 YEARS AGO

Yeah, I only met you like 5 years or ago or so.

I will step back on this one because I don't know what Feral did or didn't do with her daughter.

OP
OP
Murdy

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
You are so full of shit

Which part do you not want to believe?

I’m sure Big still has the server. Ask him to put it up and I’ll be able to access my pms and show you.

Do you want names? There were 3 mains… Rizzo being one of them.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Yeah, I only met you like 5 years or ago or so.

I will step back on this one because I don't know what Feral did or didn't do with her daughter.

That fucking weirdo did worse to Feral so I don’t know why she’s meddling in this. She actually chopped her daughters pics.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Feral owned what she did tho. Yes it was disgusting but that’s for her to live with. cw doesn’t like seeing people move past petty online drama.

She's a miserable bitch that wants to shit on everyone while pretending she's above it all. She can go fuck herself.

Esa infeliz es una desgracia.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Nobody can believe s word that @Lily the Liar says.

Check this out....from earlier in this thread...
He said that SSS could lure your grandson with a cookie to give him a BJ, correct?

Incorrect.

But it actually is what I said:

Your retarded grandson would blow @SirSuperSouthern for a cookie.

And in case there was any doubt about what I meant, I clarified, when people said something about "notifying the authorities":

"Hi, police? Yes, a man on the Internet said that a retarded kid would do something nasty to a predator for a cookie."

'Yes. They might for an ice cream cone too. You should warn the caregivers of the retarded kid."

"a retarded kid would do something nasty to a predator for a cookie."

So clearly I was talking about a predator luring @Lily's grandson with a cookie.

And that is exactly what Dovey asked: "He said that SSS could lure your grandson with a cookie, correct?"

And @Lily lied in her answer. She said "Incorrect." That, as you can see, is a blatant lie.

I even went to bat for @Lily, when she was feeling guilty because she thought I had accused her of something:

Obviously.

Why anyone who is a caregiver of a child would take it any other way is quite odd.

I have given other analogies, like "Look both ways before you cross the road."

It is not accusing anyone. It is not harming anyone to be aware of dangers.

It is just really illogical to react the way you did.

I made it very clear there that I was not accusing her, or anyone, of anything.

It was simply a reminder to remain vigilant.

The fact @Lily feels a need to lie about what was said is a strong indication that she knows she is in the wrong. She has used my warning message as an excuse to continually return to subject matter that I do not want to dwell on.

It is disgusting that she is using this as a way to attack me.

I posted the message below over a week ago. It is ridiculous and unacceptable that @Lily the Liar keeps returning to the subject when I have made it very clear several times now that my intentions were good.

It seems that people need to read what was said.

I warned that a retarded child is susceptible to being a victim.

Compounded by the fact that his family has a history of obesity (obsession with food), the warning I gave is applicable.

I did not suggest that SSS would ever do anything like that.

That would be a disgusting accusation.

Very serious and definitely crossing a line.

You people should keep that in mind.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Well shit. I completely forgot then. I honestly don’t remember everything I said. I definitely don’t remember that being her daughters name.

I sure did. 10 YEARS AGO
True, your memory and what you’ve posted the past is always a surprise to you.

Kingoffrogs

Apparatus Of Satan
Site Supporter ☠️
@Joe retirement is a good time to turn whatever thing you are proficient in into a source of revenue.

For example, My dad might become a fishing guide in Wisconsin or kentuakee after he retires, As he is extraordinarily proficient at freshwater fishing.

I will probably work for my park district when I retire.

Joe, If need be, You can just open up a smoke shop in an inner city. Make sure to sell 40 oz bottles of king Cobra, Black and milds, and Swisher sweets.

kratom and delta 8 products are optional.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
You are so full of shit

She's probably right about that because when they woman savers crew showed up they were mad about those of us who trolled it.

It was probably more than 3. Rizz and I had it outbon Yonville. Muffin vengeance. I forget the other one.

We were all friends at the end though. Shit I had a real life correspondence with a handful. Rizz being one.

Murd will tell you to your face what happened between me and YOU like she knows it more than we do LOL.

She says that you had a huge crush on Biggie so I tried to run you off the boards. No shit.

Moonpie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
She's probably right about that because when they woman savers crew showed up they were mad about those of us who trolled it.

It was probably more than 3. Rizz and I had it outbon Yonville. Muffin vengeance. I forget the other one.

We were all friends at the end though. Shit I had a real life correspondence with a handful. Rizz being one.

Murd will tell you to your face what happened between me and YOU like she knows it more than we do LOL.

She says that you had a huge crush on Biggie so I tried to run you off the boards. No shit.
Oh I thought she was talking about your daughter stuff. Seriously we going back to those days. Lol. I DID have a crush back 20 years ago. Jesus. The whole womansaver club did. Haha. Then Ranid came :GiggleBitch:. lol. Honestly. So over these stories. :Hapz2:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Oh I thought she was talking about your daughter stuff. Seriously we going back to those days. Lol. I DID have a crush back 20 years ago. Jesus. The whole womansaver club did. Haha. Then Ranid came :GiggleBitch:. lol. Honestly. So over these stories. :Hapz2:

I think when we don't remember things clearly, we shouldn't post about it, should we?

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Nobody can believe s word that @Lily the Liar says.

Check this out....from earlier in this thread...

But it actually is what I said:

And in case there was any doubt about what I meant, I clarified, when people said something about "notifying the authorities":

"a retarded kid would do something nasty to a predator for a cookie."

So clearly I was talking about a predator luring @Lily's grandson with a cookie.

And that is exactly what Dovey asked: "He said that SSS could lure your grandson with a cookie, correct?"

And @Lily lied in her answer. She said "Incorrect." That, as you can see, is a blatant lie.

I even went to bat for @Lily, when she was feeling guilty because she thought I had accused her of something:

I made it very clear there that I was not accusing her, or anyone, of anything.

It was simply a reminder to remain vigilant.

The fact @Lily feels a need to lie about what was said is a strong indication that she knows she is in the wrong. She has used my warning message as an excuse to continually return to subject matter that I do not want to dwell on.

It is disgusting that she is using this as a way to attack me.

I posted the message below over a week ago. It is ridiculous and unacceptable that @Lily the Liar keeps returning to the subject when I have made it very clear several times now that my intentions were good.
you need to learn somes self control there baldy err buddy, h aha can a LILY poast go by without you gumming it all up hahahahahahahah

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

She is kinda stuck in the past and she rewrites it all for us.

Sure you had a crush. So did I lol.

But I never tried to run you off the board and we actually got on the phone, talked it out for two hours, and have been friends ever since.

For a fee years she was stuck on claiming that she nailed me in some abortion debate (she certainly did NOT, btw...she just brought up the abortion I had and then started claiming she won) and that I begged Biggie and Flea to ban her.

Everyone told her that isn't what happened. Even Flea told her that isn't what happened. Flea wanted to ban her for using something about me that I didn't post on the forums myself. IM the one who went to bat for her. Both Biggie and Flea told her this....more than once....she just keeps right on with her made up bullshit.

She's a delusional and in her rewrites and fantasies she's always some hero or martyr.

She gets worse every year it seems.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I think you're the biggest liar I've ever met. I don't trust your word one bit.

No one cares, Lily.

You have very bad judgement, first off.

Second off, not everything is about YOU. Other people DO exist.

Neither myself OR Moon need you to believe either of us about our friendship and how it became a friendship.

Go on and believe Murd. No one gives a shit. You are the kind of spineless, angry person that will hold on grudges for years and believe anything if it's about someone you hate.

I forgiven you both for the unhinged shitheaps you are. Neither of you can help yourselves.

But there is no fucking way I'd ever get sucked in by either of you again....it doesn't matter to me what YOU believe or what she believes.

It's not normal or healthy for either of you to be THIS angry for this long over what? You couldn't control and manipulate me? Too bad. No one can.

Both of you are so next level controlling, you legit think that because YOU guys have a problem (that you can't just address like normal people)....everyone else should and if they don't, there is something wrong with them.

You both have insane main character syndrome.

I dont know what Murd was so angry about to begin with because instead of being a woman with courage and integrity, she chose to block and attack. And what she pulled with my daughter is far more disgusting and vile than any imagined slight she feels was inflicted on her.

Maybe she can go masturbate over my social media again and read things posted there through her wet brain filter and come share more of her stalking discoveries with the forum.

***belch***

Marvin

Factory Bastard
True, your memory and what you’ve posted the past is always a surprise to you.
the bitch even think she is a Kardishian or something. Her kids slave away on her and if they disrespect her oh shiiiit shit gets real.. quick and violent. Poofter told me they stay in the rooms for days if not longer. She has weird BDSM thing with them too. Its just .. unhinged and well there are no words of the depravity. Surprised they are alive.

Poofter told she has like 3 different catfish only fans. Plus a real one. She makes mega bucks to live the way she lives. She robs men, women honest ones of all that they have.

One of the worst criminals ever online and real life.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Holy flaming shit balls, Batman… I cannot believe Caskur has forgiven Dovid and HUGEly after she spent the better part of a year trying to get them banned here at BF.

Then let’s take the fuck your couch couple of 2008. E-rimming a homeless dude while your husband is in prison… turned degrading chop of your son… turned let’s be besties like Miss Westie. Get the fuck out of here with this madness :Crazy:

These fucking faggots tapped out of this game years ago. Please someone go poke these dead corpses and remind them they are dead. No one here gives a fuck about how fat Big has gotten since BF handed him his own ass to wear as a hat.

Don’t get me started on the HIPAA PI fiasco that went down there… :OhGawd:

It is amazing that Braindead @Murdy is over in another thread claiming she "would not even remember they existed" if they did not show up here.....when she made this post bitching and moaning about them well before they showed up here...

Think, Murdock.

Think before you post!!!