TBC what a bunch of fucking losers…

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Holy flaming shit balls, Batman… I cannot believe Caskur has forgiven Dovid and HUGEly after she spent the better part of a year trying to get them banned here at BF.

Then let’s take the fuck your couch couple of 2008. E-rimming a homeless dude while your husband is in prison… turned degrading chop of your son… turned let’s be besties like Miss Westie. Get the fuck out of here with this madness :Crazy:

These fucking faggots tapped out of this game years ago. Please someone go poke these dead corpses and remind them they are dead. No one here gives a fuck about how fat Big has gotten since BF handed him his own ass to wear as a hat.

Don’t get me started on the HIPAA PI fiasco that went down there… :OhGawd:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Holy flaming shit balls, Batman… I cannot believe Caskur has forgiven Dovid and HUGEly after she spent the better part of a year trying to get them banned here at BF.

Then let’s take the fuck your couch couple of 2008. E-rimming a homeless dude while your husband is in prison… turned degrading chop of your son… turned let’s be besties like Miss Westie. Get the fuck out of here with this madness :Crazy:

These fucking faggots tapped out of this game years ago. Please someone go poke these dead corpses and remind them they are dead. No one here gives a fuck about how fat Big has gotten since BF handed him his own ass to wear as a hat.

Don’t get me started on the HIPAA PI fiasco that went down there… :OhGawd:

I had to come back to this. Apparently, some shitstain says it's all gossip. Except that there is evidence of the first one, on this forum.

The Flea Sum Cunt shit was confirmed at SG by Flea herself, though she might say it differently.

Ginormie is fat, we see it on the emoji of his clown face

And the HIPPA pics, well those were sent to me directly once.

Yeah, not gossip when it's come out of the horse's ass mouths directly.

Moonpie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
All seriousness who was in prison. I can't keep up with it all lol. And caskur is cool with most peeps. She is really a kind soul. She has grown to hate fighting and she loves the Lord...sorry I know that's not very liked around here Just stating facts. I don't know the rest. As far as TBC. I won't post there anymore. I'll be the only conservative life here lol well besides cookie and prowler. I'm not on boards much anyway.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Murdock is still depressed about losing her friends (not e-friends, her only anywhere-friends) who hang out at TBC.

Fat Lily is still bitter about the mean things they have all said to her.

It is embarrassing the way they start these threads to try to ease their pain...

Marvin

Factory Bastard
how the hell does anyone remember all this shit from years ago online? me older bro brought up some drama from just a year ago recently and i was like what the fuck you talking about? and that shit was in real life and he remembered it great detail still couldn't recall it.

all i know if one remembers shit from this long ago they got and never will have a life. wow. mind blown

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
LGb6Goa.gif

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
how the hell does anyone remember all this shit from years ago online? me older bro brought up some drama from just a year ago recently and i was like what the fuck you talking about? and that shit was in real life and he remembered it great detail still couldn't recall it.

all i know if one remembers shit from this long ago they got and never will have a life. wow. mind blown
This may help you, it works for a Doctor I saw on the tv

8daabd82bc5263b00cf0157a54f7ab7b5087c549.jpeg

Or maybe he was an Accountant?

OP
OP
Murdy

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Murdock is still depressed about losing her friends (not e-friends, her only anywhere-friends) who hang out at TBC.

Fat Lily is still bitter about the mean things they have all said to her.

It is embarrassing the way they start these threads to try to ease their pain...

the loss is never mine, cawk lustoholic

OP
OP
Murdy

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
What is funny is how overplayed this hand is.

Chaos400 lbs builds forum… people post… then his depraved hatred of women and himself shines through like you’re standing his height from the sun… a whole 5’9” away…. and like a child wearing his styrofoam Hulk hands to break the LEGO set he finished last week… there goes another forum down the toilet of forums past disparity.

Perhaps one day the socially inept fucktards will understand if we didn’t migrate with you… it’s cause we weren’t that sad to see you go in the first place.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard

Bragging that his mind is weak.

We have a Winner!!!!

Hahahahahaha!!!!

The Prowler

Factory Bastard

Chaos400 lbs builds forum… people post… then his depraved hatred of women and himself shines through like you’re standing his height from the sun… a whole 5’9” away…. and like a child wearing his styrofoam Hulk hands to break the LEGO set he finished last week… there goes another forum down the toilet of forums past disparity.

Perhaps one day the socially inept fucktards will understand if we didn’t migrate with you… it’s cause we weren’t that sad to see you go in the first place.

This is the point Murdock was hoping to get to in that post.

I hit a nerve when I mentioned her losing her e-friends.

Denial is her only coping mechanism.

Hahahahahahaha!!!!

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Murdock comes here every few weeks to remind everyone that she is not depressed about losing her...what did she used to call them?

Her "Best Friends in the Whole World".

Yeah, those people.

Those are the people that she is not at all upset about the fact that they think she is a vile, worthless person.

OP
OP
Murdy

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Murdock comes here every few weeks to remind everyone that she is not depressed about losing her...what did she used to call them?

Her "Best Friends in the Whole World".

Yeah, those people.

Those are the people that she is not at all upset about the fact that they think she is a vile, worthless person.

You talked about a little boy sucking off a member of this forum.

Kill yourself.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard

Kill yourself.

Liar.

I warned Fat @Lily that her retarded grandson would do almost anything for a cookie so she should keep an eye on him.

He would jump off a bridge for a cookie.

He would smell Murdock's breath for a cookie.

Vomit. Suddenly feeling really ill....

All really disgusting stuff.

I never said he actually did it.

Responsible caregivers should not be so scared to address the real dangers that are out there.

Moonpie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Sorry, I have to call out your bullshit. So you're doing the same exact thing you claim he is doing. Someone please make this makes sense. lol

And you have migrated after him for over 20 years. Let's just face facts. I can't stop laughing at this thread you created and how you can't believe people like caskur and Dovey can like each other because they... I don't know may of realized that these forums aren't all that serious.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Kill yourself.

@The Prowler is jealous of you because you live in a nicer home worth much more than his along with better weather & a more desirable location.

Nobody in our country wants to move to his town if they can help it. It's in the middle of nowhere filled with rednecks just like him.

Prowler needs these forums to boast about his non-achievements so that somebody out there actually notices him.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Liar.

I warned Fat @Lily that her retarded grandson would do almost anything for a cookie so she should keep an eye on him.

BTW, what's your disability @The Prowler?

and why are you always so angry at women?

Your posts are often filled with 'Cunt' this, 'Cunt' that.

Yer a raging 'Cunt Monster' Pwowlah!

Last edited:
OP
OP
Murdy

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
@The Prowler is jealous of you because you live in a nicer home worth much more than his along with better weather & a more desirable location.

Nobody in our country wants to move to his town if they can help it. It's in the middle of nowhere filled with rednecks just like him.

Prowler needs these forums to boast about his non-achievements so that somebody out there actually notices him.

He has a fetish for threesome with fat chicks porm and lust for the cawk… he’s like my very own pet dry humping :GimmeFoods:

The Prowler

Factory Bastard

Why lie, Senile @Joe?

My region is Canada's 3rd Fastest-Growing Community according to Statistics Canada.

With a population of over 647,000, at some point I plan to move to a smaller community.

I will have lots of choice because my house (which I own outright, Senile @Joe) would sell for about $1.2 million right now.

If we found a house that cost that much in most areas that we would move to, it would be way too big. We are more likely to downsize to a house 2000-2500 square feet, probably on at least a couple of acres of land, and then have $400-$500K of money left over to spend on recreational vehicles.

Maybe I would buy a Ford Shelby GT500 for shits and giggles.