TBC what a bunch of fucking losers…

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Okay I stand corrected.

To be fair I didn't even see what you said. I just saw certain people who kept repeating it over and over.

OBJECTION!.jpg

It would be of the utmost importance to have actually read what prowler posted before writing a 2,000-word Dove derp-a-tation.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
For the record....if you are someone Lily likes, she is okay with you using child sex abuse as a weapon on the forums.

You can totally accuse others of allowing their child to be sexually abused so long as it's someone Lily hates. That's okay.

But if you are someone Lily hates....THEN it's immoral and as a mother you should be incensed.

As a mother Lily doesn't give a single fuck about OTHER mothers and she will even join in and defend a LIAR when that LIAR is proven to be a LIAR.

But she will expect that SAME other mother to come to HER defense when someone says something obviously ridiculous and unlikely to occur about HER family.

Right. I might be more moved by this fake outrage you are showing, Lily...IF you had the same outrage when Murd spent months trying to convince people that I was allowing my minor child to engage in sexual behavior with grown men on the internet.

My daughter NEVER does such things. That was a blatant disgusting LIE. And when I showed it was a disgusting lie....when I finally defended myself and my daughter, YOU attacked me for THAT.

So Murd gets a pass making accusations about children being exploited, and I was supposed to just take it.

But something much less intense gets said ONCE by a guy everyone knows is an antagonizer....and suddenly you are clutching your pearls and squeeling about morals?

Total. Fucking. Hypocrite.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
For the record....if you are someone Lily likes, she is okay with you using child sex abuse as a weapon on the forums.

You can totally accuse others of allowing their child to be sexually abused so long as it's someone Lily hates. That's okay.

But if you are someone Lily hates....THEN it's immoral and as a mother you should be incensed.

As a mother Lily doesn't give a single fuck about OTHER mothers and she will even join in and defend a LIAR when that LIAR is proven to be a LIAR.

But she will expect that SAME other mother to come to HER defense when someone says something obviously ridiculous and unlikely to occur about HER family.

Right. I might be more moved by this fake outrage you are showing, Lily...IF you had the same outrage when Murd spent months trying to convince people that I was allowing my minor child to engage in sexual behavior with grown men on the internet.

My daughter NEVER does such things. That was a blatant disgusting LIE. And when I showed it was a disgusting lie....when I finally defended myself and my daughter, YOU attacked me for THAT.

So Murd gets a pass making accusations about children being exploited, and I was supposed to just take it.

But something much less intense gets said ONCE by a guy everyone knows is an antagonizer....and suddenly you are clutching your pearls and squeeling about morals?

When did I approve of any child sex abuser?

Link it, liar. You're really bad at deflecting.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
When did I approve of any child sex abuser?

Link it, liar. You're really bad at deflecting.

YOU approved of Murd making accusations of child sex abuse that were false and defended Murds vile behavior.

Attacked me for defending my own daughter.

Should I bump the thread so we can review?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Psycho like coming to a forum and spending months trying to convince as many people as would suffer your PM nonsense that i was allowing my minor child to engage in sexual activity online with grown men

And then having a nuclear meltdown over "PI" when I finally addressed it by posting the actual text convo that showed you were full of nasty shit and lying?

THAT psycho?

You guys have a very unhealthy level of hatred. You really do. I know I'm not only one who is convinced you have abusive tendencies in your real life.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I recall Dove saying on the record that Adam Hitler was just looking out for his "culture" when the so called night club bathroom bouncer was spamming Holocaust/Nazi propaganda, Dove's arguments are facetious as feces.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Psycho like coming to a forum and spending months trying to convince as many people as would suffer your PM nonsense that i was allowing my minor child to engage in sexual activity online with grown men

And then having a nuclear meltdown over "PI" when I finally addressed it by posting the actual text convo that showed you were full of nasty shit and lying?

THAT psycho?

You guys have a very unhealthy level of hatred. You really do. I know I'm not only one who is convinced you have abusive tendencies in your real life.

Except her offspring are doing really well in life.

Now you're accusing her, with zero evidence, of being an abuser. Remember, she's been in your home.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I recall Dove saying on the record that Adam Hitler was just looking out for his "culture" when the so called night club bathroom bouncer was spamming Holocaust/Nazi propaganda, Dove's arguments are facetious as feces.

When she accuses me of siding with anyone against her, she is completely projecting her own behavior.

OP
OP
Murdy

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
YOU approved of Murd making accusations of child sex abuse that were false and defended Murds vile behavior.

Attacked me for defending my own daughter.

Should I bump the thread so we can review?

Did you actually defend her? Cause from what I remember, you found it funny and fodder for a flame forum.

However, I do not recall ever hearing/reading that you denied her access to that forum, restricted her internet usage, monitored the situation, or alerted the authorities to the predatory behavior she endured.

I do recall that was the moment I decided that I was done with you….

Over 5 years ago.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Did you actually defend her? Cause from what I remember, you found it funny and fodder for a flame forum.

However, I do not recall ever hearing/reading that you denied her access to that forum, restricted her internet usage, monitored the situation, or alerted the authorities to the predatory behavior she endured.

I do recall that was the moment I decided that I was done with you….

Over 5 years ago.

Her kid was a minor on a forum with adults?

:OhGawd:

Marvin

Factory Bastard

you pimp out your own daughter. yes i am trying to believe your daughter is real now but wow. if she is real do you know all dangers of her fucking countless men just for money for you? she could be tortured, raped, or worse and you are okay with that so as long as you get some money? Monster is too light of a word for you

OP
OP
Murdy

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
She's never responsible for her own behavior.

This is why I do not want anything to do with her.

She thinks it’s no big deal… everyone who is cool with her thinks it’s no big deal… everything is a troll *he he he he* :SadFace:

I experienced it first hand.

I’m ready to go back to my regular boring life as a mommy and a future wifey now. It’s bad enough we have to see endure shit like this on the news :OhGawd:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
This is why I do not want anything to do with her.

She thinks it’s no big deal… everyone who is cool with her thinks it’s no big deal… everything is a troll *he he he he* :SadFace:

I experienced it first hand.

I’m ready to go back to my regular boring life as a mommy and a future wifey now. It’s bad enough we have to see endure shit like this on the news :OhGawd:

Yeah, not funny. How can anyone be so stupid as not to see the red flags when she posts?

OP
OP
Murdy

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
you pimp out your own daughter. yes i am trying to believe your daughter is real now but wow. if she is real do you know all dangers of her fucking countless men just for money for you? she could be tortured, raped, or worse and you are okay with that so as long as you get some money? Monster is too light of a word for you

I’m horrified…

I’m also having flashbacks to DO when a group of women savers posters infiltrated our board with this exact warning about her.

I feel sick to my stomach. SICK!!

Marvin

Factory Bastard
my pussy is safe for now. decided to ignore the pussy and be one with the pussy instead. we are watching wwe raw together. she has her space and i have mine. she crosses that line though i will lay the smackdown it and hard as i can.. fucking bitch.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

You don't know that she pimps out her daughter. That's a vile accusation with no evidence of it.