TBC what a bunch of fucking losers…

Darthinia Von Vader

Factory Bastard
Please tell me you didn't just admit to abusing an innocent CAT?!

Because if you are over there slapping a sweet lil kitteh floof....we are gonna have a PROBLEM!

Someone get Bonesaw ....tell him Dovey has a cat abuser in the meltdown board!
yeah i did i hate a bitchy chick even my pussy cat. she knows better and her place. now she is sleeping outside til she proves to me she can behave like a proper pussy. a pussy with bad manners.. don't even get me riled up on that one

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
I33WW8n.jpg

Did you really post a screenshot from TEN YEARS AGO? Get a gawddamn life you motherfuckin reprobate. Been on these forums for more than twenty years and still slithering around trying to get noticed.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Bizarre seeing, what I presume to be a member's offspring's name, being posted so cavalierly online. Who is she to complain?

You seen me post a name? Point it out cuz I don’t see it. I don’t see any child’s name in that screenshot.

That shit is ten years old and Feral and I fought so hard, we made up in the end. We both went at each other and she once never begged for me to be banned your wannabe-Mexican Pig of a bestie did.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Did you really post a screenshot from TEN YEARS AGO? Get a gawddamn life you motherfuckin reprobate. Been on these forums for more than twenty years and still slithering around trying to get noticed.

Though the kind of conflicts you get into is apparently not new or different, her holding onto that kind of stuff all these years later is very weird.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You seen me post a name? Point it out cuz I don’t see it. I don’t see any child’s name in that screenshot.

That shit is ten years old and Feral and I fought so hard, we made up in the end. We both went at each other and she once never begged for me to be banned your wannabe-Mexican Pig of a bestie did.

I don't know who that was about, but is seems a daughter's name was thrown out there.

Oh, she's a friend, but she's not my bestie, nor am I hers. That's reserved for my bestie from the time I was 18...39 year old friendship.

eta: Real life, get it?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I know a troll versus a real life sicko.

I actually fully believe you would side with a real life sicko so long as they were taking digs at someone you hated.

I watch you do it all the time.

It's just spineless and sad. Shows you have no real convictions or integrity.

You got this freako talking about slapping his poor cat and doubling down and instead of calling that out, you are trying to claim I fingered a kitten because you are too dumb to comprehend how to care for an abandoned kitten too young to fend for itself and instead want to show us how a sick mind works by making it something dirty.

You are in your 50s, ffs.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I actually fully believe you would side with a real life sicko so long as they were taking digs at someone you hated.

I watch you do it all the time.

It's just spineless and sad. Shows you have no real convictions or integrity.

You got this freako talking about slapping his poor cat and doubling down and instead of calling that out, you are trying to claim I fingered a kitten because you are too dumb to comprehend how to care for an abandoned kitten too young to fend for itself and instead want to show us how a sick mind works by making it something dirty.

You are in your 50s, ffs.

blah, blah, blah, blah, blah

You are a sicko.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
I don't know who that was about, but is seems a daughter's name was thrown out there.

Oh, she's a friend, but she's not my bestie, nor am I hers. That's reserved for my bestie from the time I was 18...39 year old friendship.

eta: Real life, get it?

That was Feral’s name. Not her daughters

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
blah, blah, blah, blah, blah

You are a sicko.

Uh huh.

Who the fuck sees someone describing the care of a newborn kitten and thinks "eerrrgghh that's a sexy! Getting that finger action on the kitty!"

Why, Lily does.

Didn't you just have a fit over what Prowler said about your grandson doing something gross for a cookie and stated that his mind going there was proof he was a degenerate?

Funny your own rules don't apply to you

• LOL
Reactions: X

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Uh huh.

Who the fuck sees someone describing the care of a newborn kitten and thinks "eerrrgghh that's a sexy! Getting that finger action on the kitty!"

Why, Lily does.

Who the fuck hangs with a man that says my grandson would blow SSS for a cookie? YOU

When did I say it's sexy, retard?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Who the fuck hangs with a man that says my grandson would blow SSS for a cookie? YOU

When did I say it's sexy, retard?

Again....your rules don't seem to apply to yourself.

His mind is warped for saying that but when Lily claims stimulating a newborn kitten to poo and pee is sexual molestation....thats not a warped fucking mind at all!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Again....your rules don't seem to apply to yourself.

His mind is warped for saying that but when Lily claims stimulating a newborn kitten to poo and pee is sexual molestation....thats not a warped fucking mind at all!

But you're okay "taking his side" giving him positive emojis and whatnot because he hates me.

Yeah, bitch. You are fake and full of utter shit.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
But you're okay "taking his side" giving him positive emojis and whatnot because he hates me.

Yeah, bitch. You are fake and full of utter shit.

I haven't commented at all on that situation. I haven't taken any side on that.

I know he likes to get people worked up and draw them into arguments and he is very good at doing that.

I'm just pointing out how inconsistent you are and your double standards....you are kind of a hypocrite. Js.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I haven't commented at all on that situation. I haven't taken any side on that.

I know he likes to get people worked up and draw them into arguments and he is very good at doing that.

I'm just pointing out how inconsistent you are and your double standards....you are kind of a hypocrite. Js.

You have double standards your own damn self. Don't point fingers at me when you yourself don't condemn some heinous ass shit.

You're an enabler. You're all enablers. You have no lines you won't cross...none of you.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Didn't you just have a fit over what Prowler said about your grandson doing something gross for a cookie and stated that his mind going there was proof he was a degenerate?

I would like to point out that I was only warning her about real life dangers, and did not accuse anyone of any wrongdoing.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
well Dove did admit to it but me slapping my pussy is somehow worse? like fuck off with that bullshit bitch

It's faux outrage. They're all pretending you were actually talking about an actual cat.

But when they say foul things about a little boy...well, that's okay because it's Lily's grandson, so "fuck him, he doesn't matter."

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
well Dove did admit to it but me slapping my pussy is somehow worse? like fuck off with that bullshit bitch

I was replying to that sicko @Lily.

You are trying so hard to get my attention, that now you are imagining that I replied to you?

This is reply to you. So just frame this post and call it a career.