TBC what a bunch of fucking losers…

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
Yay, I found the IRC caps.
This snippet also mentions UnderNet and DarkNet; looks like we may be on Talkcity?...

Session Start: Wed Oct 28 19:43:38 1998
*** Now talking in #mens.issues
*** Topic is 'Discussions about men, for men BY MEN'
<makumcrispy> Hiya... just got your letter
<oceanpearl> umm, David?
<makumcrispy> Yes.
<oceanpearl> LOL, Craig just left
<makumcrispy> Damn. I was on WebTV when I was talking to him
<oceanpearl> We got it all figured out, I was just making sure I got here first
<oceanpearl> That is what he said
<makumcrispy> Had to grab a bite to eat then got on the comp
<oceanpearl> So you are going to be in Conn this time tomorrow
<makumcrispy> That's the plan
<oceanpearl> I wish I could go
<makumcrispy> It should be fun.
<oceanpearl> How could it not be, Katzy, Craig and Lauren, and Obi to pick on
<makumcrispy> Ha! Yeah, that should be a blast
<oceanpearl> Maybe next year
<oceanpearl> The question is, will Obi survive?
<makumcrispy> Have you messed with 4,1colors and stuff much?
*** Joins: CRM092365 (~CRM092365@xxxxxx.talkcity.com)
<oceanpearl> I haven't figured out how to do anything but stalk elfie :)))
<makumcrispy> Oh, I'm sure Obi will be okay. He's a tuff ol' bird.
<oceanpearl> wb Craig
* makumcrispy is 4BORED 9BORED 8BORED 13BORED
<CRM092365> Tanx
* makumcrispy scribbles on the walls= 8#1187^)0::7(^1188#
* makumcrispy scribbles on the walls= 0 ..:7(^1188##1187^)0:..
* makumcrispy scribbles on the walls= 1507%%10{}15:::::::::::::::::::::::::>
<makumcrispy> Hiya Craig
<oceanpearl> dammit, can I have lessons?
<CRM092365> Hello whoever you are
<makumcrispy> Bite me, Cwaig.
<oceanpearl> you know me Craig, always picking up new studs
<CRM092365> LOL
<makumcrispy> Heard from Drag yet?
<CRM092365> Drag?
<makumcrispy> I sent out a response to your last letter, with him in the CC line.
<CRM092365> Davey
<makumcrispy> Duh...!
<CRM092365> Ya Puke
<oceanpearl> sheesh, didn't take me that long to figure it out
* CRM092365 still owes the osifer a slap
<makumcrispy> I had a conflict using the nick Vitriol on Undernet (DarkNet?) so I switched it.
<CRM092365> ?me never claimed to be a rocket scientst
<CRM092365> I see
<makumcrispy> There was already a bot going by that name and I kept getting booted as soon as I connected.
<CRM092365> So how many will show tonight?
<oceanpearl> damn Bot, name stealin
<CRM092365> LOL
<makumcrispy> Heh heh.
<oceanpearl> LOL, elfie is not on the server at all
<makumcrispy> Nope. I've it set to notify me if he is.
<oceanpearl> If he comes on, he knows we wil pm him
<CRM092365> I sent a reply to you and Drag asking if he will be on the buss in the am
<CRM092365> Mail.....BRB
<makumcrispy> Otay.
*** Parts: CRM092365 (~CRM092365@xxxxxx.talkcity.com)
What the fuck is all this?!

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Yay, I found the IRC caps.
This snippet also mentions UnderNet and DarkNet; looks like we may be on Talkcity?...

Session Start: Wed Oct 28 19:43:38 1998
*** Now talking in #mens.issues
*** Topic is 'Discussions about men, for men BY MEN'
<makumcrispy> Hiya... just got your letter
<oceanpearl> umm, David?
<makumcrispy> Yes.
<oceanpearl> LOL, Craig just left
<makumcrispy> Damn. I was on WebTV when I was talking to him
<oceanpearl> We got it all figured out, I was just making sure I got here first
<oceanpearl> That is what he said
<makumcrispy> Had to grab a bite to eat then got on the comp
<oceanpearl> So you are going to be in Conn this time tomorrow
<makumcrispy> That's the plan
<oceanpearl> I wish I could go
<makumcrispy> It should be fun.
<oceanpearl> How could it not be, Katzy, Craig and Lauren, and Obi to pick on
<makumcrispy> Ha! Yeah, that should be a blast
<oceanpearl> Maybe next year
<oceanpearl> The question is, will Obi survive?
<makumcrispy> Have you messed with 4,1colors and stuff much?
*** Joins: CRM092365 (~CRM092365@xxxxxx.talkcity.com)
<oceanpearl> I haven't figured out how to do anything but stalk elfie :)))
<makumcrispy> Oh, I'm sure Obi will be okay. He's a tuff ol' bird.
<oceanpearl> wb Craig
* makumcrispy is 4BORED 9BORED 8BORED 13BORED
<CRM092365> Tanx
* makumcrispy scribbles on the walls= 8#1187^)0::7(^1188#
* makumcrispy scribbles on the walls= 0 ..:7(^1188##1187^)0:..
* makumcrispy scribbles on the walls= 1507%%10{}15:::::::::::::::::::::::::>
<makumcrispy> Hiya Craig
<oceanpearl> dammit, can I have lessons?
<CRM092365> Hello whoever you are
<makumcrispy> Bite me, Cwaig.
<oceanpearl> you know me Craig, always picking up new studs
<CRM092365> LOL
<makumcrispy> Heard from Drag yet?
<CRM092365> Drag?
<makumcrispy> I sent out a response to your last letter, with him in the CC line.
<CRM092365> Davey
<makumcrispy> Duh...!
<CRM092365> Ya Puke
<oceanpearl> sheesh, didn't take me that long to figure it out
* CRM092365 still owes the osifer a slap
<makumcrispy> I had a conflict using the nick Vitriol on Undernet (DarkNet?) so I switched it.
<CRM092365> ?me never claimed to be a rocket scientst
<CRM092365> I see
<makumcrispy> There was already a bot going by that name and I kept getting booted as soon as I connected.
<CRM092365> So how many will show tonight?
<oceanpearl> damn Bot, name stealin
<CRM092365> LOL
<makumcrispy> Heh heh.
<oceanpearl> LOL, elfie is not on the server at all
<makumcrispy> Nope. I've it set to notify me if he is.
<oceanpearl> If he comes on, he knows we wil pm him
<CRM092365> I sent a reply to you and Drag asking if he will be on the buss in the am
<CRM092365> Mail.....BRB
<makumcrispy> Otay.
*** Parts: CRM092365 (~CRM092365@xxxxxx.talkcity.com)

Is that referring to the infamous KOF gathering/orgy where one of the KOF knights went missing and was discovered years later mummified in a storage locker.

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
Is that referring to the infamous KOF gathering/orgy where one of the KOF knights went missing and was discovered years later mummified in a storage locker.

The very same.

Fun fact: the locker could be opened from the inside (we were mischievous, not cruel) but the dumbass presumed he was locked in and never even tried to get out.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Another truth bomb, Retard @Joe !

No Wife

No Kids

@Kingoffrogs you may find this odd, but as a straight male I have no desire to have kids or even a wife.

I could go there if I really wanted to. I see my friends. They are either broke, trying to play catch up later in life.

Truth be known, as old as I am, there are still women interested in me. But I don't want them.
I'm sitting on a pile of cash right now looking for ways to diversify my investments.

I think that @RANCIDMILKO ™ ®© character's got the right idea.

Actually, after I retire next year, I intend to start a small business to stay active.
As they say, "Idleness is the Devil's Worship".

When I see how pathetic an existence @The Prowler leads, I wanna avoid that fate
I see those kinda people in my neighborhood all the time.
That's a great recipe to vegetate and waste away.

Grumpy old spiteful people who've nothing better to do with their lives other than lash out at others, and wait to get sick and die. People like the Prowler think they're livin' the life, but in reality he's livin' the lie.

Adds nothing to his existence or others. Just another useless lazy slug of a Retired Old Fart.
Many people his age are running businesses, sit as directors on boards, writing books & still achieving milestones.

What's he doin'? Playing pickelball. Boasting about a 'championship belt' that he bought, not earned. Keeping up with the Joneses. Geez whatta useless boring existence and a mediocre cruddy life.

Just like that song...he's a Nowhere Man.

...making all his Nowhere Plans for Nobody.

Last edited:

Marvin

Factory Bastard
so is Joe like the Prowler's good twin? something reeks to high ol heaven here

has anyone seen pics of Joe and this Prowler rapscallion? different people?.. something very fishy running amuck

posts are blah, blah, and more blah than other but read like it coming from one person on too much caffeine

• LOL
Reactions: X

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
When I see how pathetic an existence @The Prowler leads,

Had a video conference meeting this morning for a local non-profit that is considering purchasing new software; my expertise is essential.

Played pickle ball with my wife and another couple for a few hours in the afternoon...

Now here to read posts claiming that I...what is it?

vegetate and waste away

Hahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Le

first I was always here. What's the point again? I can post at 2 forums right. Talk about the drama...geez.

I got a thing for @Garraty_47 he likes the sand niggerty...haha that's a joke.

Who really cares it's a FORUM.

Right?

SO much toxicity and anger and hatred in a thread where people are complaining about toxicity and animosity.

Fucking hell! I've barely posted anywhere for nearly a year and its still the same old angry shit.

Wow lol

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
4390e0dc2db4a0c6d6ba10433c0eafa8.jpg

Erica Mena posted a bunch of screen shots of posts from BF at BC...Dove wanted to post at BF but she can't get past some ingur image, she wants someone to call sheriff so she can post and tell everyone how happy she and her "MAN" are.

Coooo Coooo

Yes and it is finally fixed. I wanted someone to fix that ridiculous redirect...not so much a sheriff. I posted about it because I couldn't come here and PM the staff, and I'm running low on carrier pigeons so I figured I'd shoot my shot asking.

Glad I could spice up the evening.

I love that you capitalized "MAN" because he is a big guy. I feel like Goldylocks hooking up with Pappa bear.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Okay so Reaper is attacking Moonie. That's about it and no one is complaining about toxicity or animosity. Just leaving them to duke it out.

This thread is brimming with toxicity, animosity and repeating old nonsense. I mean the author....who is complaining about anger and toxic behavoir....is mad that Cascur and I don't hate eachother.

It's just funny. You guys will never change. Or get over anything.

Moonpie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Right?

SO much toxicity and anger and hatred in a thread where people are complaining about toxicity and animosity.

Fucking hell! I've barely posted anywhere for nearly a year and its still the same old angry shit.

Wow lol
It really is especially when it's someone that you thought was your friend but never was. Someone who thinks that where you came from never existed lol.

People show their spots. Just give them time.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
It really is especially when it's someone that you thought was your friend but never was. Someone who thinks that where you came from never existed lol.

People show their spots. Just give them time.

I'm just playing catch up.

I've spent several months hoping I don't wake up if I'm dreaming :D

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
wait...I'm confused. I don't need anyone to come to my defense. All of TBC thinks I'm a Hamas supporter lol. Which is so uncalled for. I despise the KORAN and the ritual prayers or the killing of all Jews and all Christians we all know this; however, I can't help to

well maybe is a new leaf to turn. Life too short for stupid shit you know. You seem extremely happy. That's the ultimate goal.

Is that what all the fuss is about? You aren't a Hammas supporter.

And omg I fell in love so hard it knocked my brains out. I've spent the past year living with my best male friend of 30 years being way more than friends and I now believe in soulmates.

He works from home. So I have spent every day and night under the same roof as him....after near constant contact via text/phone since 2017 (all platonic at that until this time last year) and I'm still completely obsessed with him. I still can't get enough of him.

It's been really hard to give a fuck about anything else. Im completely ruined. I honestly feel a teenager. I wanted him back then too.

My kids are doing great. They were HAPPY about my divorce. Not because they hate my ex...they don't. They still have a relationship with him and obviously we are sharing custody (yes that's good for now) of our youngest but my older daughters are thrilled and they've always loved my M(I'll just call him M). So it was EASY to do this. They have had known him all their life and they have such a great relationship. Squish absolutely loves him too.

The hardest part was .....they can't call him "uncle" anymore because EW lol.

If he ever dumps me I'm gonna die lol. I didn't know I could feel like and its horrifying.

He has always had his hooks in my heart though. This is the best, easiest and most passionate relationship I have ever had. It also has my abandonment issues all tweaked. This man has had my back for 30 years and my dumb traumatized brain is like "you know he is too good for you right?" Or "you know this gonna end tragically, right?". Because I feel like i won the life lottery. I never get this lucky. So he is either cheat on me....leave....or I'll get a cancer diagnosis with like 6 months to live or get mauled by some assholes garage tiger or some other freakish thing will happen.

I want to marry him SO bad just because i want his name. And so I can stop people in the store or on the street and say "THAT guy right there? That's MY husband!"

The most whimsical immature reasons imaginable but I fucking WANT it. All the good, mature and valid reasons...like his MS, nope. I just wanna have his name and get to say he is my husband lol. And die with him like the Notebook.

He is absolutely without a doubt my person.

Be warned....he is my favorite topic and I can talk about him all day long. It's fucking sick and im SO boring now lol.