Would it fucking kill you pricks to be kinder to newbs?

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
Seems like not that long ago Alticus was a "newb" here and he wasn't driven away.

Okay there were an awful lot of accusations being thrown about that Alticus was actually this person or that person but while his reception wasn't exactly a cuddle-fest I don't know that I'd call it "unkind", and certainly not uniformly hostile.

Can you define "kinder" and "newb", or at least give examples of what/who you're talking about?

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
You didn't, but you made it through the hazing.
Actually, the community wasn't too bad when I first joined. That's just the way some forums go. In any forum there's always a plethora of banned members trying to worm their way back in or creating double accounts. Naturally is raises suspicion. Aryan was on me like a Rottweiler though. He named me Alticus. lol

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Actually, the community wasn't too bad when I first joined. That's just the way some forums go. In any forum there's always a plethora of banned members trying to worm their way back in or creating double accounts. Naturally is raises suspicion. Aryan was on me like a Rottweiler though. He named me Alticus. lol

I don't understand getting too caught up in trying to figure out alternative accounts.

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
I remember way back when Flynn was still here and I created a sock account using TOR. Some fucking how the IP matched with Dove's. Flynn wasted no time sticking her chest out and bragging about her exposing me in the shoutbox. I believe that she was congratulated with text and emojis from the others in the box. When she found out the truth she apologized though.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
In my experience it feels good to expose a member trying to pull the wool over the eyes of everyone.

I notice and will wonder about "new" personalities that show up. However, I'm not going to be on the hunt for anyone. They don't deserve that much attention. It's what they crave.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I remember way back when Flynn was still here and I created a sock account using TOR. Some fucking how the IP matched with Dove's. Flynn wasted no time sticking her chest out and bragging about her exposing me in the shoutbox. I believe that she was congratulated with text and emojis from the others in the box. When she found out the truth she apologized though.

How does that happen? The matching up with someone else on the same forum? Of all the gin joints in all the world...

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
How does that happen? The matching up with someone else on the same forum? Of all the gin joints in all the world...
It was fucked up. Even BF questioned about how this could happen until he did some digging. I also made a thread in the TOR forum asking about how this could happen. I can't remember exactly what they said but I do believe I posted the reply I received from them.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
It was fucked up. Even BF questioned about how this could happen until he did some digging. I also made a thread in the TOR forum asking about how this could happen. I can't remember exactly what they said but I do believe I posted the reply I received from them.
Yeah, totally weird considering there are billions of users around the world.

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
Yeah, totally weird considering there are billions of users around the world.

The number of TOR nodes is exponentially smaller though and those nodes are potentially shared at some point by any users of the TOR network, especially given a growing number of randomly allotted connections over time which increases the likelihood of being "assigned" a particular node.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The number of TOR nodes is exponentially smaller though and those nodes are potentially shared at some point by any users of the TOR network, especially given a growing number of randomly allotted connections over time which increases the likelihood of being "assigned" a particular node.

Ok, that makes sense. It is still rather odd on such a small forum.

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
Nonsense. I remember quite clearly telling you directly that I didn't give a shit who the fuck you were, when asked.
Honesty IS love man. <3
I do remember you getting ticked off when RANCIDMILKO gave me the invite to the forum's Discord page or something. You said something like "Who gave the newb an invite?" lol

Admin.

This ain't Texas (woo), ain't. no hold'm woo woo
Site Supporter ☠️
seriously. no wonder so many left for the cashew.
if it's no wonder "so many left for the tbc" What are your goals here today, and please state your response in the form of many run on repetitive paragraphs filled with werdz!

:OMGLOL:

Last edited:

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
Playing unmask the sock is fun, you also get to work out who is the most insecure and paranoid in the process.

Nothing wrong with a good old fashioned witch hunt Goddammit!

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
I think Alticus is a Casker alt.

Impossible.
Caskur is a brand of crazy that can't disguise itself.
The batshit just oozes out of every seam and gap.

It's more likely he's an SSS sock.
Not saying he is, just that I'd believe it way before Caskur.
Hell... for that matter it's more likely he's an Admajor or Lily alt.

Basically anyone else is what I'm getting at.
Caskur's blessing/curse is that she literally can't sock up convincingly.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Impossible.
Caskur is a brand of crazy that can't disguise itself.
The batshit just oozes out of every seam and gap.

It's more likely he's an SSS sock.
Not saying he is, just that I'd believe it way before Caskur.
Hell... for that matter it's more likely he's an Admajor or Lily alt.

Basically anyone else is what I'm getting at.
Caskur's blessing/curse is that she literally can't sock up convincingly.

Impossible that it's me. I do NOT believe in Bigfoot.

That's evidence right there.*

*Do I really need to add a smilie to show that this is not a serious post?