Former CDC Director Robert Redfield believes COVID-19 came from a Wuhan Lab

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
I got sick in November of 2019... short of breath, roving fevers...lethargy...constant spitting cough...in the back of the throat...

I never get sick... I commented to other coworkers who were coming down with similar stuff at the time "wtf... I tried to come back to work after a few days, but had to take two weeks off in the end, I'd get better then a day or two later, back to square one, and I'm still not right..." it was a flu I've never experienced before. They said similarly. The only way I can compare it was in 2009 when I got swine flu and was out for two weeks, but this time I was semi functional yet not consistent day to day.

I still wasn't 100 percent for many months after, well into 2020.... and that was roughly when the Wuhan news broke. I didn't initially think anything of it because they said it only happened in December there.

I think the place of my work, sheer numbers of Chinese there who holiday all the time back home, the time scale, and the symptoms ongoing at the same time indicate we already had covid circulating through Australia and I had it.

I believe what this guy is saying is entirely possible. Others have been saying that as far back as September of 2019, this shit was freely circulating...and they've been saying since March-April of 2020. .. yet the media tried to silence them.

• Confused
Reactions: Joe
OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Who Knows? You oughta get checked out to see if you have te antibodies or not.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Who Knows? You oughta get checked out to see if you have te antibodies or not.

I don't want to get caught up in their system.. If I could have a simple antibody test or if it could offer a result after so long, perhaps... but I don't trust the Australian medical system and I haven't for nearly two decades. They've done me wrong too many times and cost me so much time and money.

They can get fucked. It's a squalid system only marginally better than the UK's NHS.