Former Child Judge Calls For Forced Contraception 'Unsuitable Mothers'

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
Women who are unable to properly care for a child due to their addiction, psychiatric illness or mental handicap should be able to receive an injection or a contraceptive implant under duress.
This is stated in a petition from the "Consultative group on compulsory contraception". Cees de Groot - former juvenile judge and former vice president of the Rotterdam District Court - has sent the plea to the Lower House for consideration.

The controversial petition is supported by, among others, Heleen Dupuis, retired professor of medical ethics and former VVD senator. That writes the AD.

The expert group wants to regulate by law that the Child Care and Protection Board and the Public Prosecutor can request the court to impose mandatory contraception on someone. In principle, the coercive measure is temporary, until conditions improve.

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter
Women only? Now, I'm not opposed to anyone that isn't capable of caring for a child in any way to have some type of contraception but it is very sexist to use it only for women because there are some ugly, inbred looking males out there that seriously don't need to reproduce. I'm talking "inbred".....bad juju...bad genes, lol. I can't say I agree to this because I too have a few common mental illnesses but they do not hinder me from caring for my children and there are medications that work wonders for those with mental illness. ***MENTAL ILLNESS AWARENESS*** You guys had to have known, right? I mean, a lovely lady such as myself joining a forum like this??? What were the odds??? Lol lol!

OP
OP
Q

Q

Banned
Women only? Now, I'm not opposed to anyone that isn't capable of caring for a child in any way to have some type of contraception but it is very sexist to use it only for women because there are some ugly, inbred looking males out there that seriously don't need to reproduce. I'm talking "inbred".....bad juju...bad genes, lol. I can't say I agree to this because I too have a few common mental illnesses but they do not hinder me from caring for my children and there are medications that work wonders for those with mental illness. ***MENTAL ILLNESS AWARENESS*** You guys had to have known, right? I mean, a lovely lady such as myself joining a forum like this??? What were the odds??? Lol lol!
Some men should absolutely not reproduce, but I wonder if that is up to the state to decide

Succubus

Site Supporter
Some men should absolutely not reproduce, but I wonder if that is up to the state to decide

They could leave it up to me. I have some needle nose pliers and a blow torch. :rightON:

OP
OP
Q

Q

Banned
They could leave it up to me. I have some needle nose pliers and a blow torch. :rightON:
How will you decide who to castrate and who not? And for which time period?

Succubus

Site Supporter

If you were anywhere near me I'd show you.....indefinitely.

OP
OP
Q

Q

Banned
Please elaborate

Succubus

Site Supporter
Please elaborate

You want me to draw you a picture? Use the fat crayons they give you in kindergarten? :)

OP
OP
Q

Q

Banned
Please elaborate
You want me to draw you a picture? Use the fat crayons they give you in kindergarten? :)
Yes, please draw a picture for me...

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Putting people in pidgin holes ain’t right in this situation, I’ve know lots of wild people, myself included, who changed allot when their kids came along, my kids saved my life if you like.all the raving and crap had to stop the moment you lay your eyes on that kid.

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter
Putting people in pidgin holes ain’t right in this situation, I’ve know lots of wild people, myself included, who changed allot when their kids came along, my kids saved my life if you like.all the raving and crap had to stop the moment you lay your eyes on that kid.
true ... many calm down .. we all do ..