Former Trump insider, facing additional child sex charges.

Admin.

Silent Scream, try to tear your face apart.
Site Supporter ☠️
Russian Trolls working overtime on damage control.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

The new indictment adds a fourth victim, alleging that Maxwell helped to recruit an underage girl to engage in sex acts with Epstein between 2001 and 2004.

EgDgSPuU8AETFHr.jpg

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
WTF do you idiots care even if there was truth to it? After all, you tards loved clinton who actually went to epstein island many times, plus clinton is a serial murderer, then, you had bath house barry the dog eater, now you got serial finger bangin finger sniffin joe. If all that werent enough, you cunts used to LOVE Trump when he was a democRAT and when he was saying nice things about president nigger during his first term.

• Funny
Reactions: X
OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
WTF do you idiots care even if there was truth to it? After all, you tards loved clinton who actually went to epstein island many times, plus clinton is a serial murderer, then, you had bath house barry the dog eater, now you got serial finger bangin finger sniffin joe. If all that werent enough, you cunts used to LOVE Trump when he was a democRAT and when he was saying nice things about president nigger during his first term.
Your post has absolutely no relevance to the OP, are you sure you responded in the correct thread?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Your post has absolutely no relevance to the OP, are you sure you responded in the correct thread?
Oh, sorry, Didnt know you needed it written in crayon. Fukin faggit.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
How are all the criminal charges against Trump going, nards?

WHat's the Manhattan DA up to now, 22 meetings with Cohens at his office?

I bet those faggots are dating and you nards are salivating

idiots

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Oi...shut the fuck up! You have no pull here.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The OP is a stupid person. There are just as many if not more pictures of Clinton going to the sex island. Dozens and dozens and dozens s of the rich and powerful but the low I.Q. OP doesn't understand that.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

idiots

Probably about as well as the charges against Epstein were going in 2008. Didn't make him innocent, just connected. Those are two different things.

And, yes, Clinton is also guilty but free. Clinton is every bit as deranged as Trump.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

idiots

Probably about as well as the charges against Epstein were going in 2008. Didn't make him innocent, just connected.
Just like there being no tangible smoking gun when it comes to 2020 election fraud

I get you

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

idiots

Probably about as well as the charges against Epstein were going in 2008. Didn't make him innocent, just connected.
Just like there being no tangible smoking gun when it comes to 2020 election fraud

I get you

It’s over Stubby.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

idiots

I get you

It’s over Stubby.
More like "the jig is up". You faggits got caught red handed stealing the 2020 election from Trump.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
The OP is a stupid person. There are just as many if not more pictures of Clinton going to the sex island. Dozens and dozens and dozens s of the rich and powerful but the low I.Q. OP doesn't understand that.
Get out of my thread nimrod.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

idiots

I get you

It’s over Stubby.
More like "the jig is up". You faggits got caught red handed stealing the 2020 election from Trump.
Tell us about that romantic weekend you spent with Trump and the Pillow guy, ok?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

idiots

I get you

It’s over Stubby.
Tell us about that romantic weekend you spent with Trump and the Pillow guy, ok?
Too bad you retards couldnt prevent the filming of the election theft. Again, the jig is up, faggit.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

The new indictment adds a fourth victim, alleging that Maxwell helped to recruit an underage girl to engage in sex acts with Epstein between 2001 and 2004.

EgDgSPuU8AETFHr.jpg

I can't think of any punishment evil enough for her.

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned

EgDgSPuU8AETFHr.jpg

I can't think of any punishment evil enough for her.
. Lotus - something I've never understood and been bothered by:
Why would a woman help a man harm another women?

.You see this also in cases of assisted rape.
Any thoughts on that? (one thinks of Cyndi Lauper being raped by her Blue Angel bandmate assisted by his girlfriend)

Many of pardons, BTFers - Adult conversation happens.

Last edited: