How fun is this? The SDNY AG Hires on Rockstar Former Federal Prosecutor, to go after The Trump Crime Family!

X

xXx
Site Supporter
will the tearZ ever subside :LMAO:
Never... they must not have much confidence in their new leader
I know, right? These idiots managed to cheat away a presidency and 2 senate seats, run the entire gubmints, and are STILL just as insecure, intolerant, and hysterical as they were the last 4 years!

The key legislation these clowns are working right now is keeping Saint Trump out of Arlington since they cant keep him out of the White House! :Sad:

I was referring to you LOL :LMAO:

Wasnt talking back to you, faggit. Funny though, I ignored you and you went all Karen about it! :ROFL3:

I cant even remember now, which made you go all haywire on me? faggit or nigger posts? BWAAAHAHAHAHA!

neither bro
You just seemed like the kind of fucking eediot I like to hassle :LMAO:

A fucking gimp with Trumps left nut in 'is mouth like a jawbreaker LOL
nigger fuck who cares man faggit losers .... HAHAHAHA Than there's yoO :LMAO::LMAO::LMAO: a faggit nigger BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA .... the SIMPLE are so FUN :LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2:

Dont play coy, faggit.

faggit nigger said wat ?? :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO:

My God you must have felt as though you were something when that orange tard was up there validating your hurt feelZZZZZZ huh :LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2:

Yep! Saint Trump was GRRRRREEEEAAAAT! faggit.

yup, sure was ... hasn't been a great retard like that in ages :LMAO:

your TDS doesnt negate the great economy he created and the low unemployment. PWN3D!

Oh the economy Obama STARTED :LMAO2: :LMAO2: and the D FUCKED up :LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO:

BWAAAAHAHAHAHAHA! Yea, sure thing, tard! Poor ol president jigaboo spent 8 years priming the pump so Saint Trump could ruin it in 3? We've all heard your idiocy before....like everytime a dem gets in and the economy languishes. Normal people dont believe your bullshit. If you had a working brain, it'd be a waste.

LOL
You're a babbling drone :LMAO:
just another drinking from da tiny penis of Trumpism
anyhoO ....
Hey Loktard, you like Pizza pockets ?

I'm sure bath house barry would let you suck his dik. Why not just ask him?

Sheeiit ! Now I done went and hurted Loktards feElZzzz
got 'em acting like a lib' :LMAO2: :LMAO2: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO:

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I know, right? These idiots managed to cheat away a presidency and 2 senate seats, run the entire gubmints, and are STILL just as insecure, intolerant, and hysterical as they were the last 4 years!

The key legislation these clowns are working right now is keeping Saint Trump out of Arlington since they cant keep him out of the White House! :Sad:

Wasnt talking back to you, faggit. Funny though, I ignored you and you went all Karen about it! :ROFL3:

I cant even remember now, which made you go all haywire on me? faggit or nigger posts? BWAAAHAHAHAHA!

neither bro

nigger fuck who cares man faggit losers .... HAHAHAHA Than there's yoO :LMAO::LMAO::LMAO: a faggit nigger BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA .... the SIMPLE are so FUN :LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2:

Dont play coy, faggit.

My God you must have felt as though you were something when that orange tard was up there validating your hurt feelZZZZZZ huh :LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2:

your TDS doesnt negate the great economy he created and the low unemployment. PWN3D!

Oh the economy Obama STARTED :LMAO2: :LMAO2: and the D FUCKED up :LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO:

BWAAAAHAHAHAHAHA! Yea, sure thing, tard! Poor ol president jigaboo spent 8 years priming the pump so Saint Trump could ruin it in 3? We've all heard your idiocy before....like everytime a dem gets in and the economy languishes. Normal people dont believe your bullshit. If you had a working brain, it'd be a waste.

LOL
anyhoO ....

LOL! Cool story, faggit. Swing from my nuts some more why dont ya! :Sad:

X

xXx
Site Supporter

neither bro

Dont play coy, faggit.

LOL
anyhoO ....

42766365_471051683414267_5833060771927425024_n.jpg

IIEEEE YIIII Eeeeeee OOoooo .......

don't go away maD Loktard .
le sigh as the French wood say, oui ??

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I like how it takes 8 years of struggling, high taxes, high unemployment for the democrat economy to finally "kick in" and start working.

It just years of really bad policies and establishment wars....exactly 8 years, then the economy suddenly kicks in when another president takes over. All you gotta do is ride it out for 8 years and then undo the bad policies and just like that.....poof....good economy.

Right.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

neither bro

Dont play coy, faggit.

LOL
anyhoO ....

42766365_471051683414267_5833060771927425024_n.jpg

IIEEEE YIIII Eeeeeee OOoooo .......

don't go away maD Loktard .
le sigh as the French wood say, oui ??

Oh, I didnt know u wuz a nigger! :ROFL3:

• Funny
Reactions: X