How fun is this? The SDNY AG Hires on Rockstar Former Federal Prosecutor, to go after The Trump Crime Family!

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️
45C9B77700000578-0-Orange_is_the_new_orange_This_fake_Time_cover_was_mocked_up_prom-a-100_1509234925608.jpg

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
will the tearZ ever subside :LMAO:
Never... they must not have much confidence in their new leader
I know, right? These idiots managed to cheat away a presidency and 2 senate seats, run the entire gubmints, and are STILL just as insecure, intolerant, and hysterical as they were the last 4 years!

The key legislation these clowns are working right now is keeping Saint Trump out of Arlington since they cant keep him out of the White House! :Sad:

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I know, right? These idiots managed to cheat away a presidency and 2 senate seats, run the entire gubmints, and are STILL just as insecure, intolerant, and hysterical as they were the last 4 years!

The key legislation these clowns are working right now is keeping Saint Trump out of Arlington since they cant keep him out of the White House! :Sad:
I know right? Their biggest legislation right now is keeping a duly elected president out of Arlington.

I mean, it's not like we're in the middle of a pandemic, economic crisis, illegal alien crisis or crime wave or anything major like that

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I know right? Their biggest legislation right now is keeping a duly elected president out of Arlington.

I mean, it's not like we're in the middle of a pandemic, economic crisis, illegal alien crisis or crime wave or anything major like that

Youre sounding more and more fucked over

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

you're looking more and more like a pedophile

X

xXx
Site Supporter

I was referring to you LOL :LMAO:

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
7148-F30-C-E220-4816-9-DA5-5-B2-F0-C8-AD866.jpg

you're looking more and more like a pedophile

SAY WHAT Lollipop? Looks like your arms can’t reach those yellow teeth. You are a mess

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
You haven't even seen my arms and you're fumbling all over yourself like drool all over your moobs is the latest thing in pedophile fashion :ROFL:

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Judging by your oversized head and your short sedentary legs, your arm suffer the same.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Wasnt talking back to you, faggit. Funny though, I ignored you and you went all Karen about it! :ROFL3:

I cant even remember now, which made you go all haywire on me? faggit or nigger posts? BWAAAHAHAHAHA!

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Wasnt talking back to you, faggit. Funny though, I ignored you and you went all Karen about it! :ROFL3:

I cant even remember now, which made you go all haywire on me? faggit or nigger posts? BWAAAHAHAHAHA!

neither bro
You just seemed like the kind of fucking eediot I like to hassle :LMAO:

A fucking gimp with Trumps left nut in 'is mouth like a jawbreaker LOL
nigger fuck who cares man faggit losers .... HAHAHAHA Than there's yoO :LMAO::LMAO::LMAO: a faggit nigger BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA .... the SIMPLE are so FUN :LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2:

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

neither bro

nigger fuck who cares man faggit losers .... HAHAHAHA Than there's yoO :LMAO::LMAO::LMAO: a faggit nigger BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA .... the SIMPLE are so FUN :LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2:

Dont play coy, faggit.

X

xXx
Site Supporter

neither bro

Dont play coy, faggit.

faggit nigger said wat ?? :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO:

My God you must have felt as though you were something when that orange tard was up there validating your hurt feelZZZZZZ huh :LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2:

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

neither bro

Dont play coy, faggit.

My God you must have felt as though you were something when that orange tard was up there validating your hurt feelZZZZZZ huh :LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2:

Yep! Saint Trump was GRRRRREEEEAAAAT! faggit.

X

xXx
Site Supporter

neither bro

Dont play coy, faggit.

yup, sure was ... hasn't been a great retard like that in ages :LMAO:

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Just released.

AOC does a full handstand near a stripper pole and generates 2 million ( all in singles) for displaced victims of the Texas snowstorm.

AWESUM

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

neither bro

Dont play coy, faggit.

your TDS doesnt negate the great economy he created and the low unemployment. PWN3D!

• Funny
Reactions: X

X

xXx
Site Supporter

neither bro

Dont play coy, faggit.

your TDS doesnt negate the great economy he created and the low unemployment. PWN3D!

Oh the economy Obama STARTED :LMAO2: :LMAO2: and the D FUCKED up :LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO:

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

neither bro

Dont play coy, faggit.

Oh the economy Obama STARTED :LMAO2: :LMAO2: and the D FUCKED up :LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO:

BWAAAAHAHAHAHAHA! Yea, sure thing, tard! Poor ol president jigaboo spent 8 years priming the pump so Saint Trump could ruin it in 3? We've all heard your idiocy before....like everytime a dem gets in and the economy languishes. Normal people dont believe your bullshit. If you had a working brain, it'd be a waste.

• Boring

X

xXx
Site Supporter

neither bro

Dont play coy, faggit.

BWAAAAHAHAHAHAHA! Yea, sure thing, tard! Poor ol president jigaboo spent 8 years priming the pump so Saint Trump could ruin it in 3? We've all heard your idiocy before....like everytime a dem gets in and the economy languishes. Normal people dont believe your bullshit. If you had a working brain, it'd be a waste.

LOL
You're a babbling drone :LMAO:
just another drinking from da tiny penis of Trumpism
anyhoO ....
Hey Loktard, you like Pizza pockets ?

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Pete ZAAAA .... pohh KETS !!
as your 'Saint' would say :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO:

LuNW.gif

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

neither bro

Dont play coy, faggit.

LOL
You're a babbling drone :LMAO:
just another drinking from da tiny penis of Trumpism
anyhoO ....
Hey Loktard, you like Pizza pockets ?

I'm sure bath house barry would let you suck his dik. Why not just ask him?

• Boring