Free at home Covid Test Kits available now

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
I got a guy giving me the two-handed double-fuck-you-fingers today because I out-sprinted him in my Jeep Grand Cherokee.

It was funny, but too snowy and cold to roll down the window and mock him.

I bet the Audi gets a lot of people like LettuceButt upset if you smoke them off the line.

I love drag racing with my Z28 in the summer. Some guys are cool when they lose. Some react "badly". Haha!!

I did get smoked by an Acura NSX last summer. It happens.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
My sickly mother in law caught the Covid and beat it

mind you. Shes 68 years old and has had 17 strokes with several other comorbities

you have to be a real waste of oxygen snowflake not to beat this thing
Go fondle yourself hunchback. 900,000 dead Americans and here's Dopey making jokes.

Yeah. Women and girls are being attacked and raped in female spaces and you have been directly mocking that. You also mock all the people who've been attacked by antifa and peoples whose businesses are destroyed.

Selective empathy is no empathy.

At least I'm not mocking people who have died.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
all jelly n shit again? lol

No one gives a flying fuck about your Audi or your McMansion. You are the only one who cares, and you care so much because your life has no meaning.
Bitch, you care A LOT cause all you parasites see it as wealth that needs taxed away for your failure pet projects. Of course bernie the loon gets to own 3 fukin houses no problemo!

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

mind you. Shes 68 years old and has had 17 strokes with several other comorbities

Go fondle yourself hunchback. 900,000 dead Americans and here's Dopey making jokes.

Yeah. Women and girls are being attacked and raped in female spaces and you have been directly mocking that. You also mock all the people who've been attacked by antifa and peoples whose businesses are destroyed.

I'm not laughing with you, I am laughing@U

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

You are laughing at the assault and rape of women.

Did you read that article yet? That 26 year old cross dresser who raped a 10 year old in a female bathroom at Dennys who is being places in juvenile detention with minor girls? I'm pretty sure I tried to show you about 4 times now.

Real funny shit, isnt it?

Coward. You are ignoring it to preserve what you actually care about. Your opposing narrative.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Admin, these are not anal tests. I didnt want you to be disappointed.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Admin, these are not anal tests. I didnt want you to be disappointed.

Could you imagine?

Admin would be one of those asking for "An oversized applicator, please."

I think if his boyfriend tries really hard, after inserting his arm up his ass with it, he might be able to tickle Admin's tonsils with it and get a good reading.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Did you read that article yet? That 26 year old cross dresser who raped a 10 year old in a female bathroom at Dennys who is being places in juvenile detention with minor girls? I'm pretty sure I tried to show you about 4 times now.

Coward. You are ignoring it to preserve what you actually care about. Your opposing narrative.

They truly do not care because they are evil. You see it every day with liberals. Check this out.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

They truly do not care because they are evil. You see it every day with liberals. Check this out.

Have they caught the transexual republican responsible?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Have they caught the transexual republican responsible?

Whose policies enabled the rapist? Who made it legal for these predators to SELF identify as women and be allowed in female spaces?

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
We just got over having it. These tests are important to have

It is rampant here. I don’t even want to leave the house.

I hope you guys are all good. I’ve heard this variant isn’t nearly as horrific as OG Covid.

Omicron wasn't bad at all, two days and done, if you are vaccinated just go about your life, you will get a big boost to immunity naturally, and it wasn't really a big deal. A mild flu for a couple of days.

that’s what I’m hearing… except my GF’s boyfriend in Seattle was fully vaxxed, diagnosed on 12/10/21 and DIED 2 days ago. He was in good health @ 53 years old.

That's awful. Do you know how he died of it? Meaning, is it different than the orginal covid, I guess.

I had the dates wrong… he was diagnosed 1/10/22.

I didn’t have the heart to ask how it killed him tho. Sorry.

My friend who moved to Las Vegas just told me that her ex just died last Saturday from this as well. Scary shit since most people who have had it recently are saying it’s like a cold and the symptoms are gone after a couple of days. Only my friend who has asthma has complained of shortness of breath after the fact.

I’ll let you know if I hear more.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
My friend who moved to Las Vegas just told me that her ex just died last Saturday from this as well.

Well how could this be?

The vaccine "prevents serious illness and death".

Antibody-dependent Enhancement is not a real thing.

Well, it was before Covid.

But now the Top Doctor's on TV tell us that the science was wrong for decades, and preach "Get The Booster!!!"

Actually, that is wrong....

Correction....

But now the Top Doctor's on TV ignore the science we have known for decades, and preach "Get The Booster!!!"

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
My friend who moved to Las Vegas just told me that her ex just died last Saturday from this as well.

Well how could this be?

The vaccine "prevents serious illness and death".

Antibody-dependent Enhancement is not a real thing.

Well, it was before Covid.

But now the Top Doctor's on TV tell us that the science was wrong for decades, and preach "Get The Booster!!!"

Actually, that is wrong....

Correction....

But now the Top Doctor's on TV ignore the science we have known for decades, and preach "Get The Booster!!!"

this doesn’t change the fact that people are still dying…. a 15 month old just died and is the youngest recorded death is this county.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
this doesn’t change the fact that people are still dying…. a 15 month old just died and is the youngest recorded death is this county.

This cannot be.

The vaccine works.

Nobody is dying from Covid any more.

The vaccine works.

We have reached herd immunity.

The vaccine works.

Masks and shutdowns have saved us.

The vaccine works.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
We just got over having it. These tests are important to have

It is rampant here. I don’t even want to leave the house.

I hope you guys are all good. I’ve heard this variant isn’t nearly as horrific as OG Covid.

Omicron wasn't bad at all, two days and done, if you are vaccinated just go about your life, you will get a big boost to immunity naturally, and it wasn't really a big deal. A mild flu for a couple of days.

that’s what I’m hearing… except my GF’s boyfriend in Seattle was fully vaxxed, diagnosed on 12/10/21 and DIED 2 days ago. He was in good health @ 53 years old.

That's awful. Do you know how he died of it? Meaning, is it different than the orginal covid, I guess.

I had the dates wrong… he was diagnosed 1/10/22.

I didn’t have the heart to ask how it killed him tho. Sorry.

My friend who moved to Las Vegas just told me that her ex just died last Saturday from this as well. Scary shit since most people who have had it recently are saying it’s like a cold and the symptoms are gone after a couple of days. Only my friend who has asthma has complained of shortness of breath after the fact.

I’ll let you know if I hear more.

Wow. Scary.