Free at home Covid Test Kits available now

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I am not sure about the value of this. Though easily detection could lead some to start early therapeutic treatments which might help.

There is that.
Go shit in your own nest Duh'v'tard.

You know you are gonna need therapy eventually to work through the partisan hatred you have towards other people.

It's really shameful. Most of the time you dont even understand what's being said

And you guys wonder why some of us just tell you to suck cock. It's because we figure you are what you eat.

Does the nonstop hostility ever get tiring? I couldnt do it.

I swear, he comes across like a bitter incel the way he behaves towards you.

Right? I was never rude or insulting towards any of them.

It's like you have to have unquestioning agreement with them or they treat you like a piece of shit. And they dont have to clarify or explain themselves because they think you are stupid if you dont already "get it"....something is wrong with YOU.

Then they twist and lie about what you are even saying.

These are adults, supposedly. And educated ones.... so they say.

Educated LOL, indoctrinated more like.

I've noticed how you always try to keep convos civilised, even if you disagree with someone. However, it's nearly impossible to remain diplomatic when dealing with the resident leftists and their hysterical nonsense.

Indeed.

They just wont have any sort of honest discussion. Its constantly hostility.

They treat people like shit until that person returns the treatment and then they pretend you do the same thing.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
We just got over having it. These tests are important to have

It is rampant here. I don’t even want to leave the house.

I hope you guys are all good. I’ve heard this variant isn’t nearly as horrific as OG Covid.

Omicron wasn't bad at all, two days and done, if you are vaccinated just go about your life, you will get a big boost to immunity naturally, and it wasn't really a big deal. A mild flu for a couple of days.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I hope you guys are all good. I’ve heard this variant isn’t nearly as horrific as OG Covid.

Omicron wasn't bad at all, two days and done, if you are vaccinated just go about your life, you Willa big boost to immunity naturally, and it wasn't really a big deal. A mild flu for a couple of days.

If you test positive you cant go to work. And they test peopme routinely.

So even if you are vaccinated and not sick at all.....if your work tests you and you are positive, you have to stay home and isolate.

So that's a single mom not being able to feed her kids well that month. Or not being able to afford her Bill's.

But Republican white males who push back against bad policies are evil....naturally.

White prog/dem males who push policies that directly harm people and take away from their ability to eat and live their lives are the way to go.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Omicron wasn't bad at all, two days and done, if you are vaccinated just go about your life, you will get a big boost to immunity naturally, and it wasn't really a big deal. A mild flu for a couple of days.

that’s what I’m hearing… except my GF’s boyfriend in Seattle was fully vaxxed, diagnosed on 12/10/21 and DIED 2 days ago. He was in good health @ 53 years old.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

that’s what I’m hearing… except my GF’s boyfriend in Seattle was fully vaxxed, diagnosed on 12/10/21 and DIED 2 days ago. He was in good health @ 53 years old.

Our symptoms were very mild. Lasted one day

The headache/sinus pressure was the first symptom for me, hubby had the fever and body aches. We’re both vaccinated.

My daughter, who is unvaccinated, managed not to get it, despite being in the same house.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
My wife, our two boys, and I all got it over Christmas so did my sister in law and her whole family along with my mother in law (who is in her 70's). Everyone was fully vaccinated (my wife, eldest, and I were all triple vaxxed while the youngest is double vaxxed) yet everyone got it. The vax probably kept it more mild but symptoms only lasted for two days and were not bad.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
272104487_317108893854025_8290370576223762219_n.jpg

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Because right wingers say "freedum".

That isnt at all a leftard trying to mock people.

Have you guys noticed how you have to twist, make things up and lie in order to have complaints against others?

The Prowler

Factory Bastard

I bet it was not the Omicron variant.

Other variants are still around.

Unfortunately, fully vaxxed people may start to be educated on Antibody-dependent Enhancement.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Our symptoms were very mild. Lasted one day

The headache/sinus pressure was the first symptom for me, hubby had the fever and body aches. We’re both vaccinated.

My daughter, who is unvaccinated, managed not to get it, despite being in the same house.

I have not tested positive for any variant, but I have felt fatigued for the past 1000 days.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Fully vaxxed and died?

You sure you want share that among dopey lemmings like admin and Oak? They might start accusing you of being a trumper

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

THIS. And it's been made so political, that's its destroyed the humanity of it. All the fear mongering and all the hate and the coercion and the shaming. It's just disgusting and it made this a shit show.

And dems/progs want more money and more control over our lives when all they do is partisan politcs whether it's good idea or not.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
And even if Iver only helps on a placebo level....fucking let people have it, ffs. If it makes them feel better and more empowered and there is a chance it DOES help and we just dont know due to lack of data.....fuckinget people have it and let the data be collected ffs.

I want ALL the possible treatments. Even if it only helps a little bit it's better than nothing.

Dems/progs dont care about treating human beings. They like to see themselves as smarter and better and they like to be know it alls. They wont admit they are wrong either when they are wrong.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
My sickly mother in law caught the Covid and beat it

mind you. Shes 68 years old and has had 17 strokes with several other comorbities

you have to be a real waste of oxygen snowflake not to beat this thing

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
They've been available here almost non-stop (a period of about 10 days when everyone was sold out) and the price is between 2 and 5 euros. We bought about a dozen, and used half of them when our daughter got Covid over Christmas. Still have six. You think I should buy more and hoard them?

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️

mind you. Shes 68 years old and has had 17 strokes with several other comorbities

Go fondle yourself hunchback. 900,000 dead Americans and here's Dopey making jokes.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The explanation being reported is omicron, unlike alpha and delta, doesn't, generally, infect lung tissue. Instead it is trying to evade immunity, either natural or vaccine induced, by staying in the upper respiratory tract from the larx to the sinuses. So we don't see the blood clotting in the lungs which killed so many from earlier strains. That is why very good thing as it means omicron is behaving evolutionarially as we expected it to do. Yes, it is more transmissable but it is far less deadly.

It really is looking more like the flu. BTW two of the four common flu strains are covid viruses already. Eventually, this will be the fifth type of flu.
This is the behaviour that the Spanish Flu exhibited towards its end too...
I am not sure about the value of this. Though easily detection could lead some to start early therapeutic treatments which might help.

There is that.
Go shit in your own nest Duh'v'tard.

You know you are gonna need therapy eventually to work through the partisan hatred you have towards other people.

It's really shameful. Most of the time you dont even understand what's being said

And you guys wonder why some of us just tell you to suck cock. It's because we figure you are what you eat.

Does the nonstop hostility ever get tiring? I couldnt do it.

I swear, he comes across like a bitter incel the way he behaves towards you.

Right? I was never rude or insulting towards any of them.

It's like you have to have unquestioning agreement with them or they treat you like a piece of shit. And they dont have to clarify or explain themselves because they think you are stupid if you dont already "get it"....something is wrong with YOU.

Then they twist and lie about what you are even saying.

These are adults, supposedly. And educated ones.... so they say.

Educated LOL, indoctrinated more like.

I've noticed how you always try to keep convos civilised, even if you disagree with someone. However, it's nearly impossible to remain diplomatic when dealing with the resident leftists and their hysterical nonsense.

Where's the Pinocchio nose emoji when you need it?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Go fondle yourself hunchback. 900,000 dead Americans and here's Dopey making jokes.
Biden is a failure yeah. We knew that

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

That's awful. Do you know how he died of it? Meaning, is it different than the orginal covid, I guess.