Freedom of choice for domestic violence, vote for Larry.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Democrats/progressives are destroying countless lives.

You need to ditch the Inquierer level partisan hit jobs and start putting this energy into judging policy.

Not falling for the same bullshit over and over while regular Americans suffer the consequences. You leftards fall for this same shit all the time.

This shit is beyond pathetic and cancer in this country.

I don't think anyone gets anywhere in the business of politics with being nice.

Andrew Cuomo Democrat, Donald Trump/Larry Elder Republican, whomever.

They have to be able to push their weight around.

Politics is a blood sport.

Americans are unrealistic about their politicians.

C'mon, they're not choirboys.
Joe it's only bad if a Democrat does it.

I'm flat out calling it a lie. Like everyone else who gets accused by leftists.

Its only OKAY when democrats do it. As seen by president finger fucker and Cuomo.

I think it's true.

If people (primarily Democrats) wouldn't give Andrew Cuomo a break, why should they do the same for Larry?

Except the left did ignore it for years. The MeToo fake as fuck board members even agreed run interference and smear the women Cuomo abused. So why do I not believe these accusations which completely lack any and all evidence? Because their is a clear pattern of Democrats constantly lying and falsely accusing every conservative man.

I live in California, I see the desperation of the Democrats, I see how they are floundering about desperately trying to make false accusations after false accusations because they can see they are losing. Newsom is corrupt and has to go. Accusations without evidence no longer sway me at all. Democrats have just lied to many times to be believed without serious evidence.
Ma'am, we need you to remain calm.
Oi insertion botty...pipe down...NOW!

hahahahahaha Insertion boy

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
See they lie and they gaslight. All they fucking do.

Admin imagine if your scumbag party worked as hard at policies that actually bettered America as you guys do at spreading lies and hate?

We dont support abuse at all. We just dont buy this predictable leftwing bullshit. Everyone who runs against Democrats is a racist abuser. Like....everyone. And there is never evidence. What are the odds?

Meanwhile all the actual rapists become democrat governors and presidents.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
OMG, Swoon he's just like Donnie!

I agree.

Hated by the establishment, cares about serving the people and values American rights and liberties.

Why do you think any of us give a shit what democrats use against opposition? Nothing ever ends up true. Its ALWAYS lies.

Why do you hate the people of CA so much you want the state to be completely destroyed?

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Have you noticed when Cuomo and Biden were accused it wasnr some NEW accusation? The same women HAD reported it, there were witnesses and corroboration?

But I still don't believe Biden's accuser, Dovey.

At least the way she told her story.
I thought she embellished it because it didn't make sense.
Tara Reade said Biden stuck his finger up her clit...while she was standing up.
And in office attire with a skirt on.

Well besides going under the dress in a somewhat cumbersome position and poking through her panties, Biden would probably to penetrate a tranparent nylon pair of pantyhose to reach there. So that's 3 layers of clothing in an upright position. I've worked in offices and I've heard women say that generally don't wear dresses withouth pantyhose because it would be unprofessional.

If a guy was standing up, he'd have to be in a fairly contorted position to reach down that far and penetrate a woman.

And if she doesn't want him to there, she'll probably cross her legs, whatever.

Something may have gone on between them, but I don't believe her story about the finger penetration.

What part of Tara Rs story doesnt make sense to you?

You know she reported it at the time and there are many more women who HAVE been saying he gropes?

I believe something may have happened between Biden and Tara Reade.

I just don't believe the part about the finger up the clit the WAY she described that incident.

Well the story never changed. Even Democrat voters believe her. They just dont care.

(PS....you cant finger a clit lol)

Clit...I just meant as a slang term.

The formal account stated or implied that Biden had his finger up Tara Reade's Vagina.

I assume that meant deep in her vagina.

...which I find hard to believe given the standing position she was in.

Even if he kissed her, fondled her, I simply don't believe the part where he allegedly penetrated her with his finger..

And if just one part of that story is false, then her whole account falls apart.

I bet that if a criminal lawyer cross examined her on the witness stand, that her testimony would quickly fall apart pretty fast.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Have you noticed when Cuomo and Biden were accused it wasnr some NEW accusation? The same women HAD reported it, there were witnesses and corroboration?

Well besides going under the dress in a somewhat cumbersome position and poking through her panties, Biden would probably to penetrate a tranparent nylon pair of pantyhose to reach there. So that's 3 layers of clothing in an upright position. I've worked in offices and I've heard women say that generally don't wear dresses withouth pantyhose because it would be unprofessional.

If a guy was standing up, he'd have to be in a fairly contorted position to reach down that far and penetrate a woman.

Something may have gone on between them, but I don't believe her story about the finger penetration.

You know she reported it at the time and there are many more women who HAVE been saying he gropes?

I just don't believe the part about the finger up the clit the WAY she described that incident.

Well the story never changed. Even Democrat voters believe her. They just dont care.

The formal account stated or implied that Biden had his finger up Tara Reade's Vagina.

Even if he kissed her, fondled her, I simply don't believe the part where he allegedly penetrated her with his finger..

And if just one part of that story is false, then her whole account falls apart.

I bet that if a criminal lawyer cross examined her on the witness stand, that her testimony would quickly fall apart pretty fast.

He pinched his nieces nipple on film, Joe. And the niece even confirmed this and said there is nothing that can be done.

He has fondled several women. I absolutely believe he finger raped her. She reported this at the time.. it didnt JUST come up.

Her mother even talked about it years ago.

The View will always meatsheild and shill for monoparty scum bags.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
How cute. Insertion boy must have just received his "you are now supposed to hate Larry Elder" Instruction manual directly to his government subsidized hovel via Fedex

must be like Christmas for the mentally starving tard right now

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

He pinched his nieces nipple on film, Joe. And the niece even confirmed this and said there is nothing that can be done.

He has fondled several women. I absolutely believe he finger raped her. She reported this at the time.. it didnt JUST come up.

I think if someone like Tara Reade makes accusations like that, she should be forced to go on a Witness stand and face the wrath of an F Lee Bailey kinda lawyer.

What's wrong the current He Said She said culture, is the lack of accountability on the part of the accusers.

A new system should be set up that accusers can't just make accusations, but have to file their grievances in a court of law and be accountable for them.

This isn't just the United States but Canada.

Actually the problem is worse in Canada, because an accuser can say anything they want about someone like a high profile politician, and then get bleedin' anonymity.

They're 'protected', which is absolute bullshit.

I could list several incidents in Canada where a guy lost his job or his reputation was sullied by anonymous accusers.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
How cute. Insertion boy must have just received his "you are now supposed to hate Larry Elder" Instruction manual directly to his government subsidized hovel via Fedex

Muh AUDI!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Muh AUDI!
:Jackass:
images

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Just so we're clear.

White media is using a white woman to level felony worthy charges against a black man to protect a white guy from losing his office

and of course this is not an example of that systemic racism we keep hearing these dweebs whine about

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Incidentally, fi people think I'm on the side of the Democrats, I also found fault with one of their own:

AOC says she was sexally assaulted as ifit's a way to demonize Republicans and their party...

...and yet she can't name her assailant nor divulge details about the cindent(s).

Was it a boyfriend? Was ishe stalked?

Was she raped? Or merely threatened?

Like Reade, AOC's allegations also deserve scrutiny.

Frankly, I don't believe her either.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I think if someone like Tara Reade makes accusations like that, she should be forced to go on a Witness stand and face the wrath of an F Lee Bailey kinda lawyer.

What's wrong the current He Said She said culture, is the lack of accountability on the part of the accusers.

A new system should be set up that accusers can't just make accusations, but have to file their grievances in a court of law and be accountable for them.

I mean.....Joe, Democrats rapists and fondlers get covered for. That's the problem.

Cuomo was covered for. I'm SURE Biden was covered for. Tara R DID report it.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Incidentally, fi people think I'm on the side of the Democrats, I also found fault with one of their own:

AOC says she was sexally assaulted as ifit's a way to demonize Republicans and their party...

...and yet she can't name her assailant nor divulge details about the cindent(s).

Was it a boyfriend? Was ishe stalked?

Was she raped? Or merely threatened?

Like Reade, AOC's allegations also deserve scrutiny.

Frankly, I don't believe her either.

Because they flat out lie about everything.

That's why I'm saying at this point nothing they say should EVER be believed ever without hard evidence.

They are nothing but disgusting hypocritical liars.