Freedom of choice for domestic violence, vote for Larry.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Democrats/progressives are destroying countless lives.

You need to ditch the Inquierer level partisan hit jobs and start putting this energy into judging policy.

Not falling for the same bullshit over and over while regular Americans suffer the consequences. You leftards fall for this same shit all the time.

This shit is beyond pathetic and cancer in this country.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
A former Californian politician has even thrown support behind Elder for his school choice stance...

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

You need to ditch the Inquierer level partisan hit jobs and start putting this energy into judging policy.

Not falling for the same bullshit over and over while regular Americans suffer the consequences. You leftards fall for this same shit all the time.

I don't think anyone gets anywhere in the business of politics with being nice.

Andrew Cuomo Democrat, Donald Trump/Larry Elder Republican, whomever.

They have to be able to push their weight around.

Politics is a blood sport.

Americans are unrealistic about their politicians.

C'mon, they're not choirboys.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️

Joe it's only bad if a Democrat does it.

• Funny
Reactions: Joe

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
There's always a Russia/China collusion like or sexual impropriety accusation hiding in the wings when a non Leftist tries to campaign...

...the Democrats prefer to use accusations against their own after they get them elected but no longer need them, much further down the road....

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I happily voted for him and I do not believe the Democrat lies and smears.

BTW, aidsman, we already have a thread on this very subject. Please be less of an imbecile and stop making copycat threads.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I'm flat out calling it a lie. Like everyone else who gets accused by leftists.

Its only OKAY when democrats do it. As seen by president finger fucker and Cuomo.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Its only OKAY when democrats do it. As seen by president finger fucker and Cuomo.
Call your sponsor.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Call your sponsor.

I AM a sponsor.

With the insanely stupid shit you constantly spew and believe? You really have no credibility with us. You are a dishonest hyperpartisan wackjob.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Call your sponsor.

I AM a sponsor.

With the insanely stupid shit you constantly spew and believe? You really have no credibility with us*. You are a dishonest hyperpartisan wackjob.

*Carrying a mouse in your pocket, or what?

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I think it's true.

If people (primarily Democrats) wouldn't give Andrew Cuomo a break, why should they do the same for Larry?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I think it's true.

If people (primarily Democrats) wouldn't give Andrew Cuomo a break, why should they do the same for Larry?

This is why its bullshit

"She said that out of fear and intimidation, she didn't file a police report at the time, but that she decided to make a formal report after hearing some of Elder’s public statements denying the gun incident and suggesting she fabricated the account. His denials, she told police, have resulted in her receiving hostile threats on social media"

If she was really intimidated at the time this occurred and didnt want to file a report then? There is no way she would decide to come out with this NOW.

Because coming out now would far MORE intimidating consider how much attention this would get and he is now running for governor of CA during a very divided and stressful time in the country.

She is now far MORE likely to get harrassed and threatened and bullied.

And this comes now right the fuck after SEVERAL dishonest attacks and smears against him.

With Cuomo people KNEW, they had come forward and he was protected. It wasnt some "oh look a candidate is running that we dont like. Call in the sexual assault accusations"

They've done this with Trump. With Kavanaugh. Now it's being done to Elder. Democrats will knowingly ignore actual sexual misconduct and assault from democrat politicains(Biden finger raping Tara R....groping several others) and women HAVE come forward right away, but these men get covered for.

With Trump and Kavanaugh and Elder? Literally nothing ever said or reported because they were "intimidated" at the time but magically empowered when these men start taking seats in office. Yeah it's so much less intimidating when it will be a national/global conversation and you have NO corroborating evidence whatsoever.

Have you noticed when Cuomo and Biden were accused it wasnr some NEW accusation? The same women HAD reported it, there were witnesses and corroboration?

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Have you noticed when Cuomo and Biden were accused it wasnr some NEW accusation? The same women HAD reported it, there were witnesses and corroboration?

But I still don't believe Biden's accuser, Dovey.

At least the way she told her story.
I thought she embellished it because it didn't make sense.
Tara Reade said Biden stuck his finger up her clit...while she was standing up.
And in office attire with a skirt on.

Well besides going under the dress in a somewhat cumbersome position and poking through her panties, Biden would probably to penetrate a tranparent nylon pair of pantyhose to reach there. So that's 3 layers of clothing in an upright position. I've worked in offices and I've heard women say that generally don't wear dresses withouth pantyhose because it would be unprofessional.

If a guy was standing up, he'd have to be in a fairly contorted position to reach down that far and penetrate a woman.

And if she doesn't want him to there, she'll probably cross her legs, whatever.

Something may have gone on between them, but I don't believe her story about the finger penetration.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Well besides going under the dress in a somewhat cumbersome position and poking through her panties, Biden would probably to penetrate a tranparent nylon pair of pantyhose to reach there. So that's 3 layers of clothing in an upright position. I've worked in offices and I've heard women say that generally don't wear dresses withouth pantyhose because it would be unprofessional.

If a guy was standing up, he'd have to be in a fairly contorted position to reach down that far and penetrate a woman.

Something may have gone on between them, but I don't believe her story about the finger penetration.

What part of Tara Rs story doesnt make sense to you?

You know she reported it at the time and there are many more women who HAVE been saying he gropes?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I think it's true.

Except the left did ignore it for years. The MeToo fake as fuck board members even agreed run interference and smear the women Cuomo abused. So why do I not believe these accusations which completely lack any and all evidence? Because their is a clear pattern of Democrats constantly lying and falsely accusing every conservative man.

I live in California, I see the desperation of the Democrats, I see how they are floundering about desperately trying to make false accusations after false accusations because they can see they are losing. Newsom is corrupt and has to go. Accusations without evidence no longer sway me at all. Democrats have just lied to many times to be believed without serious evidence.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

You know she reported it at the time and there are many more women who HAVE been saying he gropes?

I believe something may have happened between Biden and Tara Reade.

I just don't believe the part about the finger up the clit the WAY she described that incident.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

He's democRAT so rape and/or murder is fine.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I just don't believe the part about the finger up the clit the WAY she described that incident.
You cant put a finger up a clit, you fucking retarded virgin.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

I think it's true.

Except the left did ignore it for years. The MeToo fake as fuck board members even agreed run interference and smear the women Cuomo abused. So why do I not believe these accusations which completely lack any and all evidence? Because their is a clear pattern of Democrats constantly lying and falsely accusing every conservative man.

I live in California, I see the desperation of the Democrats, I see how they are floundering about desperately trying to make false accusations after false accusations because they can see they are losing. Newsom is corrupt and has to go. Accusations without evidence no longer sway me at all. Democrats have just lied to many times to be believed without serious evidence.
Ma'am, we need you to remain calm.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

I think it's true.

Loud noises int erupt your concentration while sucking cock or something?

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

I think it's true.

Sorry this isn't the gay diary thread.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

I think it's true.

Sorry this isn't the gay diary thread.
Right.. .that one is in the hidden asscave At Cindy's snowflake assembly dot com

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Well the story never changed. Even Democrat voters believe her. They just dont care.

(PS....you cant finger a clit lol)

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I think it's true.

This. Exactly.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
At this point I dont believe a single fucking claim democrats or progs make about ANYONE.

All these people EVER do is lie and smear anyone who goes against them. I KNEW as soon as Elder started running he was going to be accused of racism and rape or something liked it. And low and behold.

They are nothing but scheming liars.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

I think it's true.

Oi insertion botty...pipe down...NOW!