Sad how predictable libs are...

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Sexual assault allegations against Larry Elder now. I wonder why....

Many American Voters want some neutered Virgin Saints preferably like Pete Buttegeig to be their leader.

Knife down Andrew Cuomo, Larry Elder whomever, eventually here won't be any real men left to lead them.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I guess the "he is the black face of white supremacy!!" was a flop.

You know this is literally the ONLY way this "side" can ever win. They cant compete based on how they serve the people.....because look how badly they fuck that.

They need to use lies, distortions and character smears. They just go from one attack to the next.

SMDH.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

You know this is literally the ONLY way this "side" can ever win. They cant compete based on how they serve the people.....because look how badly they fuck that.

They need to use lies, distortions and character smears. They just go from one attack to the next.

SMDH.

Too many whiners in America who place unrealistic expectations of their politicians.

Do they think America's enemies like Russia, the Taliban give a shite how many women their leaders banged or abused?
In their eyes, the more the better.

They must be laughing in their boots at Woke America's efforts to knife all its leaders down.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

SMDH.

Too many whiners in America who place unrealistic expectations of their politicians.

Do they think America's enemies like Russia, the Taliban give a shite how many women their leaders banged or abused?

They must be laughing in their boots at Woke America's efforts to knife all its leaders down.

Funny you should say this.

FB-IMG-1629990588373.jpg

This is how disgusting and deluded the thinking is. They openly hate other Americans more than authoritarian regimes. Probably because these people ARE authoritarians and want to destroy our democracy.

"Let's maintain our narrative".

And the fact they cannot name ONE thing to justify this hatred or claim should really give them pause. They want a one party authoritarian government.

So instead of looking at how the state is being ran? The policies and such that actually matter and impact the people? They will scream about this bullshit and lie and smear and spread hate so they dont lose power. They dont actually CARE about the people.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

SMDH.

You're sounding like an apologist for sexual predators. I guess a man can only be a "man" if he abuses women.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

SMDH.

You're sounding like an apologist for sexual predators. I guess a man can only be a "man" if he abuses women.
you need a good rape too, nigger.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

SMDH.

Lucky for me I don't wander around cornfuckistan and have to worry about you jumping out of a field.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

SMDH.

Lucky for me I don't wander around cornfuckistan and have to worry about you jumping out of a field.
I wouldnt rape you, I'd just shit on your corpse.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

SMDH.

You'd murder me first, hmmm?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

SMDH.

No, but I might watch.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

SMDH.

No, but I might watch.

Karma's a bitch. Good luck.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

SMDH.

You're disgusting

I wouldn't even subject a convicted felon to that type of inhumane torture

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
I happened to click on CNN on accident the other day, and some hate-filled Democrat nigress was trying to explain how Larry Elder was "brainwashed" by "white supremacy." I tried to follow her argument, but after just a handful of seconds her word salad devolved into some gibberish that sounded like "Oooook Oooook oook," but it wasn't as eloquent sounding as the orangatun Librarian in the Disc World novels.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I happened to click on CNN on accident the other day, and some hate-filled Democrat nigress was trying to explain how Larry Elder was "brainwashed" by "white supremacy." I tried to follow her argument, but after just a handful of seconds her word salad devolved into some gibberish that sounded like "Oooook Oooook oook," but it wasn't as eloquent sounding as the orangatun Librarian in the Disc World novels.

I cant even read the shit. It legit triggers me.....the sheer amount of never bullshit lies and distortions is sickening.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Just about every liberal lie and myth can be debunked with facts and the complete absence of evidence for their wild claims.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Just about every liberal lie and myth can be debunked with facts and the complete absence of evidence for their wild claims.

They wont even look at facts though unless its from some leftwing source. Everything not left is a lie to them.

I doubt who you are talking to even knows who Thomas Sowell even is. They aren't interested in growing their perspectives or having their beliefs challenged.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Larry Elder is a horrible person. FACT.

Explaining exactly why to the likes of you is an exercise in futility, though, so why waste time?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You can't explain why because it is untrue. Your problem is you are so gullible you believe manufactured lies and smears. It is hard to believe someone of your advanced age is still as gullible as a child.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
It's not a fact Larry Elder is a "horrible person". That's an opinion. Based on a very strong dislike of other political parties.

Lotus you would say the same thing about any conservative. You just think "cons" are horrible people.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
You know who is a horrible person? Arnold. He pretended to be a Republican, did not much good for CA and recently had a "screw yah freedom!"rant that actually had me loling.

Most celebs are actual shit people though. A bunch of narcissistic wackjobs.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You can't explain why because it is untrue. Your problem is you are so gullible you believe manufactured lies and smears. It is hard to believe someone of your advanced age is still as gullible as a child.

I have listened to Larry Elder more times than I can count. My opinion of him is based on the trash that comes out of his own mouth. He's awful. Now, go back to drinking the alt-right kool-aid. You're a Class-A tool.

OP
OP

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned

I have listened to Larry Elder more times than I can count. My opinion of him is based on the trash that comes out of his own mouth. He's awful. Now, go back to drinking the alt-right kool-aid. You're a Class-A tool.
What specifically has he said to upset ypu so?