Since I became an narcissist I have no friends (insert sad face)

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
OMG I'm so BUSTED.

You are right, Plynn. I was really....really fucking hoping that once again, I could pass off words like "smart assery" and "auto error" as REAL terms.

But once again, Plynn....you save the fucking internet. You FOILED my plans to make people think not real words were real.

They almost all died! Thank God you were here, Plynn.

Lulz.

Yeah. You are.

I love watching you spin and spin as you ask your idiotic questions trying to not to answer how "Smart Assery" is a term used by the likes of Carl Sagan and Socrates.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Yes. Thankfully the certificate fairy came along and updated it the last go round

This retarded dipshit is gonna think either you believe fairies are real or that fairies actually are real now.

Good to see he has taken a break from talking about necrophilia and calling me a nigger to pretend slang is offensive just because he is too stupid to identify slang. Or sarcasm. Or anything that isnt autistic level literal.

As usual.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Well you have been making a lot of passive aggresive comments suggesting that ....I mean who are these "bum buddies"? Are you shitting on Vitty and Big? Flea? Because literally none of my "buddies" have said anything to you, Reaper.

And these comments suggesting that you are being called a narcissist, accused of stalking, being ganged up on by "buddies".....if anything I've watched you and that retard X and Plynn taking shots at ME.

And no one talks about the "summer of Poofer" OR that sleazey fuck face. No one was. YOU are the one who brought him up.

I've managed to maintain long term friendships with people and I've never flipped out and started cussing at them publically, accusing them of shit they do NOT do, and than painting them as villains because I know I shouldnt have attacked them.

You SAY you didnt come here to fight with me, but you are the one who attacked me and you are the one who has been steadily taking passive aggresive jobs making more false accusations. Like that you are being attacked by me and my nameless "buddies", called a narcissist and being accused of stalking. Absolutely no one is doing any of this.

Let's be clear. Unless you are calling my husbands job or looking me up on the internet like that drooling ass psycho that I don't hardly ever even talk about....I'm probably NOT gonna accuse you of stalking. I call someone a stalker when they are making unsolicited and unwanted contact off a forum.

If you turn on a dime, lie, gaslight, project, and otherwise show actual textbook signs of cluster b personality disorder like our friends Oak and Murd....and the abuser in Chicago who has a documented history of narcissistic abuse.....I'm probably NOT gonna call you a narcissist.

And even with the way someone you chose to go at ME with buddy (you know...like X and Plynn?) I dont go trying to recruit others into my battles. I dont need it. And I'm USED to taking on 4 or 5 spazzoids. Probably doesnt count when all of them combined make 3/4s of a normal human brain and barely make it across the double digit IQ mark.

What exactly am I supposed to think of this disturbing demonstration you decided to spew at me?

Clearly you view me as a stupid bitch and feel the need to continue sharing your low of me in these indirect manners. Obviously you decided that I'm not worthy of a rational conversation at some point before you decided to come and unleash on me as if I'm some piece of shit. I have no idea how I became some bully here trying to ruin someones fun. Who knew?

I cant control the drama others want to bring but I am really at good at coping with it.

Oi, Dovey... have I told you I loved you
osoyq8r.gif

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I dont think Biggie knows who Franklin Graham even is.

I'm the one with the Democrat voting low income grandma who gave all her money to prosperity peddlers.

Ever been to a Pentecostal service, Admin?

X

xXx
Site Supporter

I'm the one with the Democrat voting low income grandma who gave all her money to prosperity peddlers.

Dovey hun
What the fuck happened to M n M's ?/ honestly don't get it

is there a simplified version you could educate me with ?

Admin.

This ain't Texas (woo), ain't. no hold'm woo woo
Site Supporter ☠️

Yes, my Step Brother and I stayed with Grandma one night and she conned us into going to her kooky four square church, Bro and I were both weirded out, when randos in the audience would start babbling or dancing weirdly and the shouts of praise jesus! Amen! at random moments. Presbyterians don't play that nonsense.

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
Where is she Garrity sir ? is she somewheres else poasting ? I just hope she's well even tho she hopes I rot
she's my numerO unO
osoyq8r.gif
osoyq8r.gif
osoyq8r.gif
osoyq8r.gif

Sorry Dovey hun

She's around but only posts sporadically at best unless she's spending most her time somewhere I don't have an account.

I've seen her once, or maybe it was twice, in what feels like months.

Reactions: X
OP
OP
reaper

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Well you have been making a lot of passive aggresive comments suggesting that ....I mean who are these "bum buddies"? Are you shitting on Vitty and Big? Flea? Because literally none of my "buddies" have said anything to you, Reaper.

And these comments suggesting that you are being called a narcissist, accused of stalking, being ganged up on by "buddies".....if anything I've watched you and that retard X and Plynn taking shots at ME.

And no one talks about the "summer of Poofer" OR that sleazey fuck face. No one was. YOU are the one who brought him up.

I've managed to maintain long term friendships with people and I've never flipped out and started cussing at them publically, accusing them of shit they do NOT do, and than painting them as villains because I know I shouldnt have attacked them.

You SAY you didnt come here to fight with me, but you are the one who attacked me and you are the one who has been steadily taking passive aggresive jobs making more false accusations. Like that you are being attacked by me and my nameless "buddies", called a narcissist and being accused of stalking. Absolutely no one is doing any of this.

Let's be clear. Unless you are calling my husbands job or looking me up on the internet like that drooling ass psycho that I don't hardly ever even talk about....I'm probably NOT gonna accuse you of stalking. I call someone a stalker when they are making unsolicited and unwanted contact off a forum.

If you turn on a dime, lie, gaslight, project, and otherwise show actual textbook signs of cluster b personality disorder like our friends Oak and Murd....and the abuser in Chicago who has a documented history of narcissistic abuse.....I'm probably NOT gonna call you a narcissist.

And even with the way someone you chose to go at ME with buddy (you know...like X and Plynn?) I dont go trying to recruit others into my battles. I dont need it. And I'm USED to taking on 4 or 5 spazzoids. Probably doesnt count when all of them combined make 3/4s of a normal human brain and barely make it across the double digit IQ mark.

What exactly am I supposed to think of this disturbing demonstration you decided to spew at me?

Clearly you view me as a stupid bitch and feel the need to continue sharing your low of me in these indirect manners. Obviously you decided that I'm not worthy of a rational conversation at some point before you decided to come and unleash on me as if I'm some piece of shit. I have no idea how I became some bully here trying to ruin someones fun. Who knew?

I cant control the drama others want to bring but I am really at good at coping with it.
Oh the drama zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Yes, my Step Brother and I stayed with Grandma one night and she conned us into going to her kooky four square church, Bro and I were both weirded out, when randos in the audience would start babbling or dancing weirdly and the shouts of praise jesus! Amen! at random moments. Presbyterians don't play that nonsense.

I grew up with that mess. And TBN played on our TV 24/7. So I always heard Copeland, Bakers....I remember the great Swaggart apology.

I drug my first husband to a church service at my grandma and aunts church and it was a day that someone hurt their back. So they pulled him up to front and we all had to go up there are "lay hands" lol.

Most churches dont play this nonsense because it's not biblical. Charismatic "Christianity" is basically eastern kundalini demon worship.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Oh the drama zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

As opposed to "people say I have no friends! I'm a narcissist!" and than getting togther with bum buddies and talking about what a mean bitch Dovey is?

And then telling ME to get togther with my bum buddies and talk about you?

That's not drama I suppose.