French News Channel: Jewish control of mainstream media called out live on air

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
3VXvALi.jpg

8a80cN0.jpg

xTTIgnX.gif
Wow, that pic looks just like typhus! I just didnt know it was a weight loss program! BWAAAHAHAHAHAHA!
German soldiers were dying of starvation too Dolt, thank the allies for cutting off any supplies shit for brains, don't come to me yapping you know anything about WW2 again... Seethe
Sure they were dumb ass. The fact is, hitler and his compadres desired to rid the world of jews and they murdered 6 million at least. Its all well documented and there are tens of thousands of eyewitnesses. hitler achieved a large part of what he set out to do. Then he got his dumb ass handed to him.
They've been saying 6million since 1901, there's a video with all the old newspaper clippings, funny there wasn't even six million in all of Europe never mind Germany and Poland... The math youre giving is impossible, that means nearly 3,000 Jews were killed every single day from the first minute to the last minute of WW2, you're fooling nobody Schlomo... The bodies get blasted into space or what? IDIOT!
Sure thing dummy. 6 million isnt even counting all the non jews that failure asshole murdered. The holocaust happened alright. Its just a shame hitler doesnt get credit for the other 60 million.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Watch this and learn BOY!

Your $1.95/mo website wont load.

It does that sometimes on shitty connections, the proof is there anyway... Suck it up you've been lied too fahget...

LOL! WTF dude. Germany fought 3 loosing wars in about 50 years. I STILL say they're lucky to still be a people. The holocaust happened for sure, and it spawned the nation of Israel. Buck up tho! Theres shitloads of libtard jews who want it destroyed just like you! Maybe you could reach out to them!!

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

It does that sometimes on shitty connections, the proof is there anyway... Suck it up you've been lied too fahget...

LOL! WTF dude. Germany fought 3 loosing wars in about 50 years. I STILL say they're lucky to still be a people. The holocaust happened for sure, and it spawned the nation of Israel. Buck up tho! Theres shitloads of libtard jews who want it destroyed just like you! Maybe you could reach out to them!!

Done alright vs practically the whole world, yous couldn't even conquer Vietnam lmao

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Done alright vs practically the whole world, yous couldn't even conquer Vietnam lmao

Was it the jews that made us lose vietnam? Lemme know. The germans didnt do well at all! They got their asses stomped all 3 times! 2nd time they got land taken away and the 3rd time they got their country divided in half!

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Was it the jews that made us lose vietnam? Lemme know. The germans didnt do well at all! They got their asses stomped all 3 times! 2nd time they got land taken away and the 3rd time they got their country divided in half!

Against who? Write the list of countries it took how long? The Nazis were the greatest fighting machine of all time, where's those photos of American troops crying and their pants pissed in?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Against who? Write the list of countries it took how long? The Nazis were the greatest fighting machine of all time, where's those photos of American troops crying and their pants pissed in?

Between Russia and MOSTLY America, the nazis got their asses handed to them. The other countries were irrelevant. American production supplied Russia with weaponry and without it, they would have never been able to go on the offensive. See why hitler was such a fukin idiot for betraying Stalin, dope? Once America got in the war, it was over for both the huns and the japs. Neither had the manpower or production. I suppose we cried and pissed our pants to victory, ehh? Quit being such a fukin idiot. You're embarrassing yourself.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Between Russia and MOSTLY America, the nazis got their asses handed to them. The other countries were irrelevant. American production supplied Russia with weaponry and without it, they would have never been able to go on the offensive. See why hitler was such a fukin idiot for betraying Stalin, dope? Once America got in the war, it was over for both the huns and the japs. Neither had the manpower or production. I suppose we cried and pissed our pants to victory, ehh? Quit being such a fukin idiot. You're embarrassing yourself.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

The numbers might have been different then but that's irrelevant as the ratio remains about the same...
Look at this list retard and add up the numbers of all the counties fighting against Germany, Japan and Italy... Typical Yank saying other countries were irrelavant :facepalm:
How long did yous wait in WW2?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

We didnt try to conquer Vietnam, dummy. Thats an absurd thing to say. Now lets just say it were true. You realize that means Der Fuhrer is an even bigger wanker than I say he is, seeing how YOU are saying a buncha gooks defeated America.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
"There I was furiously stroking my Vienna Sausage with one hand, while violently fisting myself with the other, I could tell my rocket was about to blast off all the way to Mars, when suddenly out of nowhere, JEWS!" Fairy Anne.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

We didnt try to conquer Vietnam, dummy. Thats an absurd thing to say. Now lets just say it were true. You realize that means Der Fuhrer is an even bigger wanker than I say he is, seeing how YOU are saying a buncha gooks defeated America.

Stop bending shit to fit your narrative you filthy fucking pig! What were you doing in Vietnam then? Showing them how to crash helicopters?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Stop bending shit to fit your narrative you filthy fucking pig! What were you doing in Vietnam then? Showing them how to crash helicopters?

Ok, so we're going with the "gooks fight better than nazi's" meme. PWN3D! Thanks!

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Ok, so we're going with the "gooks fight better than nazi's" meme. PWN3D! Thanks!

Try the US,UK,CAN, AUS, NZ, rest of Europe, RUS and China outnumbered the Germans and still struggled... I think the US would struggle against Russia or China alone... BAHAHAHAAAAAA!!!!!

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Try the US,UK,CAN, AUS, NZ, rest of Europe, RUS and China outnumbered the Germans and still struggled... I think the US would struggle against Russia or China alone... BAHAHAHAAAAAA!!!!!

I wouldnt say we struggled too hard against the germans and japs. In the beginning, we sat back and did fuk all while they entrenched themselves. Of course we had to get the juggernaut spooled up, but once we did, nothing could stop us. You're probably right about China and Russia today tho. America has been declawed by libtards. Its a source of shame for certain. One things for certain, cunts like you will fold like a fukin tent when invaded. I suppose you could retreat to the countryside and pelt any invaders with cow shit.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
AND you only beat Japan after stealing German scientists...
rEzk8cE.jpg
Oppenheimer was an American born BOOGYJEW!!!! BOOGA BOOGA BOOGA! LMFAO!
Is that you jive talking again Muttly?
Do not look at the boogyjew behind the curtain!
Yeah sure it's all baseless finger pointing said the Jew...
Mudda fukah! U just call me a JEW?????? BWAAAAHAHAHAHA! Its a jukin jew around every corner with your dumb ass. Your dreams all about boogyjews?