French News Channel: Jewish control of mainstream media called out live on air

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
2_32.jpg
"Freedom is not a gift bestowed upon us by other men, but a right that belongs to us by the laws of God and nature.
"Moses lifting up his wand, and dividing the Red Sea, and Pharaoh in his chariot overwhelmed with the waters. This motto: 'Rebellion to tyrants is obedience to God."
"A Bible and a newspaper in every house, a good school in every district--all studied and appreciated as they merit--are the principal support of virtue, morality, and civil liberty."
"Atheism is unknown there; Infidelity rare and secret; so that persons may live to a great age in that country without having their piety shocked by meeting with either an Atheist or an Infidel.
"And the Divine Being seems to have manifested his approbation of the mutual forbearance and kindness with which the different sects treat each other; by the remarkable prosperity with which he has been pleased to favor the whole country."
"Here is my Creed. I believe in one God, the Creator of the Universe. That He governs it by His Providence. That he ought to be worshipped."
Ben Franklin
And you don't even know what he is talking about. Priceless!

Old Ben was a Deist, as were many founders, you simple minded fuck.

Go grovel all over Trump cawk, ya moran.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
Hey dummy, if Old Ben speaking specifically about God wasnt enough, how about this:

"We have no government armed with power capable of contending with human passions unbridled by morality and religion. Avarice, ambition, revenge, or gallantry, would break the strongest cords of our Constitution as a whale goes through a net. Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government ofany other."

KA-POWN3D!
Does it hurt being a homeschooled dumb fuck?
Dont be pissed at me that your deist bullshit doesnt pan out! Even your old escape hatch Thomas Jefferson said this!:
"God who gave us life gave us liberty. And can the liberties of a nation be thought secure when we have removed their only firm basis, a conviction in the minds of the people that these liberties are of the Gift of God? That they are not to be violated but with His wrath? Indeed, I tremble for my country when I reflect that God is just, that His justice cannot sleep forever."
LOLZ!

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
"Freedom is not a gift bestowed upon us by other men, but a right that belongs to us by the laws of God and nature.
"Moses lifting up his wand, and dividing the Red Sea, and Pharaoh in his chariot overwhelmed with the waters. This motto: 'Rebellion to tyrants is obedience to God."
"A Bible and a newspaper in every house, a good school in every district--all studied and appreciated as they merit--are the principal support of virtue, morality, and civil liberty."
"Atheism is unknown there; Infidelity rare and secret; so that persons may live to a great age in that country without having their piety shocked by meeting with either an Atheist or an Infidel.
"And the Divine Being seems to have manifested his approbation of the mutual forbearance and kindness with which the different sects treat each other; by the remarkable prosperity with which he has been pleased to favor the whole country."
"Here is my Creed. I believe in one God, the Creator of the Universe. That He governs it by His Providence. That he ought to be worshipped."
Ben Franklin

Hey dummy, if Old Ben speaking specifically about God wasnt enough, how about this:

"We have no government armed with power capable of contending with human passions unbridled by morality and religion. Avarice, ambition, revenge, or gallantry, would break the strongest cords of our Constitution as a whale goes through a net. Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government ofany other."

KA-POWN3D!
does it hurt spending years in some 3rd rate university only to come out, do nothing with your life and be a dumb fuck the whole time?
Maybe if I had gotten into Florida Community Diploma Mill I could have a 6 Bedroom house, and Luxury Cars.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Ben Franklin

KA-POWN3D!
Dont be pissed at me that your deist bullshit doesnt pan out! Even your old escape hatch Thomas Jefferson said this!:
"God who gave us life gave us liberty. And can the liberties of a nation be thought secure when we have removed their only firm basis, a conviction in the minds of the people that these liberties are of the Gift of God? That they are not to be violated but with His wrath? Indeed, I tremble for my country when I reflect that God is just, that His justice cannot sleep forever."
LOLZ!
It does pan out, whether or not you understand the Philosophies of the era or not

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Ben Franklin

KA-POWN3D!
Read a book you stoopid cuck

Yea, read a book, faggit:
A religious belief holding that God created the universe and established rationally comprehensible moral and natural laws but does not intervene in human affairs through miracles or supernatural revelation.

This aint very deist of ol Tom:

PWN3D!

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Ben Franklin

KA-POWN3D!
does it hurt spending years in some 3rd rate university only to come out, do nothing with your life and be a dumb fuck the whole time?
Maybe if I had gotten into Florida Community Diploma Mill I could have a 6 Bedroom house, and Luxury Cars.
maybe, but instead you're living off a paltry government stipend and sucking dick for chump change in a community shower

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Heres another "deist"!

James Madison:
"Cursed be all that learning that is contrary to the cross of Christ."

"Religion [is] the basis and Foundation of Government."

"It is the duty of every man to render to the Creator such homage....Before any man can be considered as a member of Civil Society, he must be considered as a subject of the Governor of the Universe."

"We have staked the whole future of American civilization, not upon the power of government, far from it. We have staked the future of all of our political institutions upon the capacity of each and all of us to govern ourselves, to control ourselves, to sustain ourselves according to the Ten Commandments of God."

BWAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA! KA-POWN3D! again, ya faggit! Get out the butthurt ointment!

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Ben Franklin

KA-POWN3D!
maybe, but instead you're living off a paltry government stipend and sucking dick for chump change in a community shower
Oh my you know soo much about me, still researching your book on unrequited truck stop love affairs you never had?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The Jew is the only man on earth offended to be called what he is.

OMG. What is wrong with you? Please, think of something else to do with your day.

Power and money seeks power and money. They literally do no care about the ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, morals, intelligence, or skin color of others with power and money. They only see and desire power and money.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Ben Franklin

KA-POWN3D!
Oh my you know soo much about me, still researching your book on unrequited truck stop love affairs you never had?
I know you’re a faggot pussy full of hot air. Lol

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

OMG. What is wrong with you? Please, think of something else to do with your day.

Power and money seeks power and money. They literally do no care about the ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, morals, intelligence, or skin color of others with power and money. They only see and desire power and money.

Why is it that a vastly disproportionate amount of Jews possess the world's power and wealth?

Don't even bother mentioning Bezos, Musk etc, because they aren't actually the richest people on the planet, not by a long shot.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Ben Franklin

KA-POWN3D!
I wish I had Luxury Cars(TM)

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Why is it that a vastly disproportionate amount of Jews possess the world's power and wealth?

Don't even bother mentioning Bezos, Musk etc, because they aren't actually the richest people on the planet, not by a long shot.
Bill Gates owns more Farmland in America than anyone else, you gutless whiner.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Ben Franklin

KA-POWN3D!
I wish I had Luxury Cars(TM)
You wish you had a vagina too

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Bill Gates owns more Farmland in America than anyone else, you gutless whiner.

Uh huh, compare that to the Rothschilds and Rockefeller banking dynasty families, you raging homosexual.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

So, you don't want anyone to mention the people who in fact are the richest people? You want us to pretend they don't exist so we will support your fantasy boogyman?

The 10 Richest People In the World
  • Jeff Bezos.
  • Elon Musk.
  • Bernard Arnault.
  • Bill Gates.
  • Mark Zuckerberg.
  • Warren Buffett.
  • Larry Ellison.
  • Larry Page.
Immediately after them are a Spanish guy, a Mexican guy, a couple of Chinese people, the Waltons, some Middle Eastern guy, Phil Knight (the Nike guy) and maybe a Jew.