Fuck, I Hate Whites

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
How’s the bunch of idiots that frequent this place @Fashionista ? They actually believe most of the shit that dribbles out their mouths. No wonder Canadians flip out when we mistake their accents for American. Lol
There's many people here I knew from Stomping Groundz who I like very much..

The reason I make visits here is because I miss them.
Bastard Factory is The Biggie and Dove Show now. Drama whoring isn’t my cup of tea personally.
It would appear you're like a hog at the trough!!!!
Nigger please!

Fashionista

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
How’s the bunch of idiots that frequent this place @Fashionista ? They actually believe most of the shit that dribbles out their mouths. No wonder Canadians flip out when we mistake their accents for American. Lol

awww thanks, that is so very sweet to say, what was your name at Stomping Groundz?
Fashionista

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

awww thanks, that is so very sweet to say, what was your name at Stomping Groundz?
Fashionista
You’re fun!

Fashionista

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Fashionista
You’re fun!
Thank you Gallium.....you're entertaining too.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Fashionista
You’re fun!
Thank you Gallium.....you're entertaining too.
I try xx